Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Loli Gaga
Haji Yukimura
6 posters

New Captains

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47188

New Captains Empty New Captains

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:01 pm

I want to personally thank everyone for their help in working on this.
    The thread has been moved to the admin discussing area,and we will be coming up with a final plan.

Good work guys!

Haji
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80589

New Captains Empty Re: New Captains

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:45 pm

READ THIS PLEASE

I know i've been gone for several days, but i read the whole 10 page thread.

Anyway, i know you all have your pick on who to fight, thanks for that.

Now i need another favor from you lovelies, can you all link the fight threads?

That way we can review it from time to time.

Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5290

Post by Mushasune Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:39 am

yes, dont forget the social test as well. and would we post when the thread is finished or when it comes to a certain issue? or when it begins?
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7621

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:05 am

mk so basically am I allowed to test someone or we going with greys idea in thinking that I'm not knowledgable nor responsable enough to do this? just because I am one rank below captain level?
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:29 pm

to answer your question, at the moment, it seems we have decided to allow VC's to test captain candidates,as in point of fact, VC's out rank candidates until they are approved. As for the whole test, we are still working on it, but yes you may.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Oh cool. Well inform me when I need to do something. :)
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:43 am

so i guess we are NOT doing the social test?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:38 pm

UHG!!! Sorry i was gone again, aparentlly i was not well off as i thought i was, ugh, im getting worst to the day.

Eitherwho, i think im better, but hows the tests going?
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:10 am

well im still lost, are we or are we not havign a social test. i mean what we are doing now is a fight test and thats it. we discussed a social test through our threads, has that changed?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:13 pm

It hasnt, but i dont see them making any threads either. >...<

threads with title like (lovely walk in the park, a beautiful day etc etc.)

should the instructor make it or should they?
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:05 am

the instructor should, i have already made one and tested Delz.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128871

Post by Muerte Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:55 am

I am currently testing Hazou.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 am

good time for an...

ANNOUNCEMENT

lol...

but seriously, as you guys have noticed we have created a place for battle threads, and a separate place for RPG skills has just been added now.

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/exam-rpg-skills-f108/

There is one more part to be added and finally a Hall of records, where all current captains will be listed so we can keep up. (sorry for the full exams taking so long, tell your candidates to be patient.)

Ok the rpg exam has a please read, but the short version is this; we are basically looking for rpg skills so here is how it works; the candidate is given a mental scenario like having to build a fortress wall, blah blah, anything, it could even be a situation involving prisoner transfer, doesn't matter. The point is to see how they rp and what skill level they are at.

Also for those who wanted the social aspect, we didn't feel that a whole thread was need for that, so the way we worked it in was to allow any captains that wish to introduce themselves at anytime to the candidates rpg thread, just to stop by, or to offer advice, anything except solve the situation for them.

just remember there will be no fighting in these threads!!! It's about RPG skills, any fighting and the candidate participates, he or she will fail.

Ok guys good job, and also make sure all battle threads are posted in the battle exam section, otherwise they will not be recognized as an official exam. so if you did one somewhere else already, move it to there, or let me know and I will.

Haji

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/exam-rpg-skills-f108/
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9405

Post by Aki_624 Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 am

Also, should there be some rules for battling. Well or repost alreadly made rules there like no killling, god modding. Also I would like your not invincible to be there.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:26 am

can do. The very things you mentioned we are looking for. The full battle guidelines should already be under the guidelines section. if not, I will add it to the please read

If a candidate makes mistakes that's ok, but invincibility or god-modding is not tolerated and will result in an instant fail.

and an add on to previous post:

As Thasti Col was the first battle thread, I've already created the exam for him in the RPG section to give anyone who also wants to create one, an idea about how to do it.
    Anyone who creates an RPG exam, make sure the Scenario is in line with what the cannon speaks of the division. It doesn't matter what the division they create does after they become captain, just during exam. (IE: 12th division would be something related to data research or experimentation.)

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:59 am

Ah, ok, what would squad 13 be? I think they had authority over the Senkaimon, so would I have to set up a place that is like, near a senkaimon gate like in the anime with guards standing by it?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Well, you were 13th Division Cap once, just do what you think is best :p

Anyway, after this batch of captains, we will be stopping the search for new captains. I think we have just about enough of all the chaos XD

Im planning on doing some RP area/template/gameplay revamps, if you have suggestions, voice them out now.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:41 am

what we are doing is making the social aspect a part of the rpg exam. There really isn't a need for a separate social test, as the social aspect is a part of all the exams we have.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:39 am

I want to know why that since the war began, gave the idea of automatically giving them the captaincy? I have nothing against it, but seriously, just because we have a war going on, doesn't mean they need to receive it, half of the people trying out didn't even do a topic at all.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:06 pm

the decision was made out of necessity; it had nothing to do with the war. Ruru has been sick for some time now, and not only has activity in general been off, but ruru has been off for weeks at at time.

The decision was made because of 2 reasons:

1.) we rushed to get the exam up and going because we had a large number of participants. Now while it is good, we have set no real guidelines for how and who will be responsible for passing the recruits; and frankly, as I have been the only admin on, I do not have time to individually inspect every single one because of this. what Ruru and I will do in the future as we move on with the war, is take volunteers from the staff (Supers and Captains) for who will be responsible for each area, and they will decide pass/fail for that test.

2.) with so many applicants having to wait so long for the exam; take the exam; wait for a grade; etc... We decided to go ahead and allow the spots to be filled so that in the future when spots open, we can give a proper exam to fill the spot. Bare in mind; just because the spots are filled mean nothing. Just like any other captains, the new captains can be removed if they don't do their job. We felt it would be simpler and much more fair to those who have waited a long time, to allow them to prove themselves, and if they cannot the space will be opened up and a proper exam will be given to a new applicant.

a 3rd reason: we hope that now that these spots are filled, we can get all the VC spots filled. In turn this would mean that as a new captain spot needs to be filled, the VC of that division would have first opportunity to take the exam, thus meaning that we have someone who is experienced and already competent trying out for the role.

These were the reasons and not the war.

The only exception was Roan; Thasti Col removed himself from the running for Captain, and the 11th was left open. Roan is the former VC for the 11th, and he has had experience operating the Division, and since he wanted it, he was the best candidate for it.

Haji
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:14 pm

I don't know if it was the right thing, but meh lol.
    i think that until proper testing can be done, they should be substitute captains, then when the testing comes along again, if they fail, they lose that spot, if they pass, they become full captains.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:29 am

Lol Grey, you complain too much :P. I must disagree with Lavi in every single way possible, I think what has happened is fine because now we can get moving with things. Anything the captains would need to know they will find out along there way of captain-hood.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:54 am

Mike, you disagree with everything I say. All in all, it ain't up to you. The testing is already going to be given to them anyway again after things settle down, you can't stop it. I still keep with what I said, because it's only fair to those who worked hard to get the captain rank they hold right now. Most people already know my feelings on that already, but mostly, they get pushed aside like what Mike just did.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:01 am

I don't disagree with everything
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:03 am

Yea, you've been against me with every thought i've had about the test.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:16 am