Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Wandering the Open Desert

Haru Asakura
    Haru Asakura
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 4989

Wandering the Open Desert - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering the Open Desert

Post by Haru Asakura Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:19 am

"Why do you need to do the work when i can assist you in this odd cause?" a mysterious voice said above them. the man above them wore a long white cloak that was extremely tattered. it looked more like a lab coat, but the mysterious thing about it was that fragments of a captains uniform was stitched into it. The man smiled as his glasses glimmered with sadistic gleam. The man the seemed to wave his hand as two corpses of shinigami landed before both the arrancar, their cloths in perfect condition, but the were surely dead.

"that should serve as a decent disguise until you find what your looking for." he said, looking at Claire, " however...there is a catch." he said as he drew his zampaktou. he began to swing the blade in between his fingers as he smiled evilly.

(ooc: Hope you dont mind me joining ^.^)
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:27 am

"Oooh, shini-corpsees" Claire laughed as she ran towards the corpse that the weird guy threw towards them, she suspected weird presence within them, but didn't think it was a shinigami. "Hiro-kun, we can copy there faces too.." Claire didn't pay attention to the shinigami at all, she didn't think it was important.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6125

Post by Senetue Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:32 am

"Neh...neh..." Senetue said, ignoring the shinigami as well as he was pretty much poking at one of the bodies with the spear that he had pulled from his mouth. "That doesn't sound nice..." Senetue said, the tip of the spear prodding one of the bodies and caused it to flip onto it's side and then onto it's back. "What are we gonna do? Rip their faces off and wear them?" Senetue said, looking off to the side as he began to flip one of the bodies around using the spear.
    Haru Asakura
    Haru Asakura
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Haru Asakura Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:41 am

Haru tilted his head as he witnessed this very odd group of arrancar whom took the personalties of children whom generally didn't bother to find the motivation to aknowledge him. he scratched his head in confusion as he continued to swing his blade in his other hand. he sighed, he thought all arrancar we more...well...threatening. the first arrancar he met had the intention to kill him at first, these two had the intention to flip the bodies as if they were pancakes or something. However, he found humor in this. He decended from the sky and landed in the sand, sticking his hand in his pocket and pulled out a rock. "no thank you? how rude of you, personaly i would at least have said 'thank you'...." he said throwing the rock at the girl, aiming at her head. he threw it gently though.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:58 am

Laughing as Senetue flipped the corpses to its side then to the back, she almost didnt realize a rock heading for her head, but didnt have the intent to dodge it either. "OW!" she yelped as it landed right on target, it was not hard, but it did work, he did get her attention. "HEY, that's not nice." she called at him from where they both stood. She stepped on one of the dead bodies and yelled some more. "Are you even a legal alien?"
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:07 am

Senetue crawled around before he looked up just as he saw the rock hit Claire in the head which made him frown and seemingly growl as he walked over to her and picked up the rock. He turned it around a couple of times before he went back to flipping the body around, he would allow Claire and this mysterious shinigami converse about him being legally here and the such.
    Haru Asakura
    Haru Asakura
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Haru Asakura Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:28 am

"finally got your attention didn't i?" he said with a smile as she expressed a tad bit of anger, "in truth i am no citizen of these lands, but im rather a rouge that travels werever i see fit. you see, I dont think that 'rules' should govern my life, instead i think that i should just do as a please, no restrictions, no worries." he said as he scratched his head. "anyhow, i beleive you are Claire, the one whom supposedly defeated the new Captain Commander at one time.....how did you defeat him again.....something to do with his head i beleive...." he said scratching his head.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:43 am

"HEAD!" suddenly, the wandering shinigami got her full attention. "HIRO-kun, he mentioned something about a head, maybe he saw it, the one i lost."

She immediately sonido's in front of the shinigami and observed him, "Neh neh, what do you know about this head? Did you see it? Was it cursing?" she didnt Claim to be the arrancar named Claire, nor did she claim to have defeated such a person.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:50 am

"Neh..." Senetue said, grabbing the hand of one of the bodies where he lifted it and allowed it to fall back to the ground before he wandered over to Claire and the Shinigami. He remained silent as he looked to the shinigami, a look of displeasure on Senetue's face.
    Haru Asakura
    Haru Asakura
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Haru Asakura Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:55 am

"well actually...." Haru said as he stroked claire's hair, "I hear that this 'Head' came back to its body and now resides in Soul Society leading the pathetic Captains into a dead end. Or, at least that is the case if we are talking about the same head." he said very sadistically, continuing to stroke her hair. The thing about Haru was that he had gone fairly insane after all the assassination attempts from the gotie. "your hair....is....so....Soft.....Did You realize that?" he asked as he stopped stroking her hair. He than smiled more evilly than before. "but, if you want this head back.....i Think you may need my help........but I want something in return"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:14 am

"Thank you" Claire said in response to his comment on her well grown hair, its not common for her to have receive comments about it, so she was greatly pleased, and was surprised to learn that this head that he spoke of returned to its body.

"But.. that's impossible.. once cut out heads cant return the same way as before." she now pondered as only one person came to her mind. "Cieru!" Ciel. She was almost angry as she said his name in thick Japanese accent.

Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:36 am

"Mmm... I don't really trust you..." Senetue said, turning his head to one side as he laid his spear out on his shoulder and closed his eyes momentarily. [color=blue]"I wouldn't doubt it was Ciel since he seems to enjoy causing trouble. But I certainly wont work for other people's gain when I could take my own route to getting what I want.[/blockquote][/blockquote]
    Haru Asakura
    Haru Asakura
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Haru Asakura Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:42 am

"your own path, so you think you can stand against the captains and other shinigami that will fight you every step of the way before you every get to the 'head'? i think not. let me just show you something....." Haru said as he stroked his blade. after that, images of all the captains in the Gotie surounded them, also images of Claire and the fraccion, and of other espada. the corpses that were on the ground began to get up and look at the three of them. all of the images just looked at Haru, Claire, and senetue. "and now...." Haru said as he flicked his blade. in a moment all of them began to bleed, all of them falling to the ground, as if they were dead. they than began to dissolve into nothingness, only the sands kept the three company now. "as you can see im an illusionist....so i can get you to this 'head' without trouble......why dont you take me up on my offer now?" he said calmly.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:00 am

"Your illusions are... not so potent." Senetue said, looking towards the shinigami before he crossed his arms and brought the spear up to his own mouth. "If clones of when I was just a baby were able to keep the captains at bay... I doubt they will pose much of a threat and besides... we just want the head." He said, opening his mouth he began to slide the spear down his throat till just the tip was left and then he shut his mouth. "I would find it much easier to just get in, sneak around while in disguise and take the head back without much knowledge of such a thing occurring. You're ideals will probably just end up alerting everyone else to realizing that something is wrong."
    Haru Asakura
    Haru Asakura
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Haru Asakura Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:27 am

"your so narrow minded...arrancar.." haru said slightely dissapointed. "with my ability, i can make sure no one notices you at all as you walk into soul society, get the head and get back here. Through illusion i can not only create, but hide as well.....but thats just me, if you want to be sneaky on your own, than so be it, i have no more problems with that. i can get the assistance i need elsewhere..." he said as he scratched his head. "i would ahve loved to have your help though claire, but i guess you dont want my assistance as a trade." he said turning and walking away. he titled his head back just incase there was a responce from the two.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:38 am

Claire was pre-occupied by the illusion that just appeared before her that she was speechless out of joy. "Neh neh!" she turned to the shinigami. "Can you do a giant chibi looking bear eating cotton candy?" She wasn't too interested to the weigh of the events unfolding before her eyes but she was aware that senetue wasn't finding this illusionist convincing.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:10 am

"I could probably build a device that has ten times the capabilities than you ya worthless shinigami." He said, crossing his arms as he watched the shinigami begin to leave before Claire blurted out something that didn't make much sense but he didn't really care about. "Helping a shinigami before had brought nothing but annoyance and I certainly am not going to help another one out anytime soon. Everything pretty much went to hell after helping him and it didn't return to normal until just recently when the Examinations had began. Shinigami in my eyes are absolutely despicable but I must abide by my word and see that the treaty does remain as so because war is such a childish thing when I could be putting my mind towards improving the overall lifestyle of Hollows. So go on and find your help else where."
    Haru Asakura
    Haru Asakura
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Haru Asakura Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:50 pm

"true, arrancar, you could in fact build a machine that could do my job for you, but that would take time...time that you have to decide whether you have or not. Who knows, maybe the 'head' will leave before you could ever finish this machine...meanwhile i'll already have infiltrated Soul Society and do my work on my own." he said calmly, he than listened to the rest of the arrancar's words, "true, shinigami have screwed with you arrancar for some time, but im not like any of them. i beleive in equal grounds. unlike the others, i consider you creatures just as important and powerful as the shinigami, maybe even stronger. But again, guess we will cross paths again sometime...alright?" he continued to walk as he flicked his blade. From behind Claire, a giant chibi bear with cotton candy in its hand appeared behind her. it's smile was grand and happy. soon enough though, it merely dissolved into the sand.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Claire was overjoyed with the bears apparition, the shinigami didnt speak to her directly, but he did prove something to her, someway, somehow.

"Senetue, he can be of use to us" she said when they were both alone, but this time, she was serious, somehow, the search for the missing head was something of a serious matter that Claire wasnt talking about, or something she want aware of. "But i guess we can try on our own for now, after all, that shinigami did leave."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:19 am

Senetue slowly calmed down once the Shinigami had left to which he turned his head and his gaze befell on Claire as she spoke about how the shinigami could have been some use to them. "Trust me... what ever he wants us to do in return for his help... we don't want a part of it." Senetue said, slowly crossing his arms as he released a sigh before he reached out and gently rested a hand on top of Claire's head. "Besides, we're pretty subtle as we are so we should be able to do this without much trouble." He said, chuckling softly as he gave her head a little rub before he began to walk, placing his hands on the back of his head as his red eyes looked ahead. "We should probably leave now before some one else decides to interrupt."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:14 am

"HAI!" Claire happily exclaimed, jumping over hiro's back, a gesture suggesting she wants a piggy back ride till they reach soul society.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:21 am

Senetue smiled and his hands reacted to her gesture as he quickly grabbed a hold of her legs and lifted her onto his back. "Let's go." He said, smiling as he began to run, the sand flying up behind them as he quickly made his way across the desert, a garganta opening up a couple of feet in front of them to where he quickly took them through.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:15 am