Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
bong91
gevicra
6 posters

Central of 6th division Headquarters

gevicra
    gevicra
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6732

Central of 6th division Headquarters Empty Central of 6th division Headquarters

Post by gevicra Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:17 pm

Central of 6th division Headquarters GevicrathePA Welcome to the Central of the 6th Division Headquarters. I’m the Personal Assistant to Kuchiki Byakuya-sama, since he is always so busy. My role is to be invisible and make sure that everything runs smoothly for Kuchiki-sama and the 6th division by association. I also make sure that Kuchiki-sama, and therefore the 6th division too, looks good in the limelight (the PR function of a PA. Why else would Bya-sama look so perfect all the time? Renji on the other hand, is none of my concern, so if he embarrasses himself on air, he himself is accountable for it.). Since you are here to visit, I did my job right! (Above all else, I’m sure you came in hopes of catching a glimpse of Byakuya-sama. If you’re here solely for Renji, I’m sure you’re just a minority)

Central of 6th division Headquarters GevicrathePA Our headquarters is where the 6th division’s members can convene to share suggestions, thoughts and ideas for events and improvements. We…

Central of 6th division Headquarters Byakuya walks by

Central of 6th division Headquarters GevicrathePA OMG! I need to tell him about the last minute invitation that he has to respond to!

Central of 6th division Headquarters GevicrathePA Feel free to take a look around. I need to speak to Kuchiki-sama.

Central of 6th division Headquarters GevicrathePA rushes after Bya-sama

- Headquarter’s sign board-

Dear Members of the 6th division,
    Official Memo 2
    We, the members of the 6th division pledge to serve the Royal family of Kuchiki. We are proud of serving the royal family and shall act honorably above all else.

Overview of our grounds:
    • Recruitment room
    • Royal Sakura gardens
    • Dojo
    • Kodo center

Yours truly,
    Central of 6th division Headquarters GevicrathePA gevicra

Dear Members of the 6th division,
    Agenda of next meeting: What do you want opened in the 6th division

It's such a wide open topic. There is unfortunately, or fortunately, no way we can narrow it down as of now.

Yours truly,
    Central of 6th division Headquarters GevicrathePA gevicra

P.S. We now have a leave notification board, so please post there if you are taking a leave of absence or are leaving the 6th division.

Last edited by gevicra on Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:07 pm; edited 12 times in total
    bong91
    bong91
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6728

Central of 6th division Headquarters Empty Re: Central of 6th division Headquarters

Post by bong91 Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:30 pm

where can we apply??? just wonderin if the application thread is working but there's nothin in there.....lolz
    bong91
    bong91
    Wandering soul

Central of 6th division Headquarters Empty Re: Central of 6th division Headquarters

Post by bong91 Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:52 am

wah can i apply for the position of VC??

i'll be a great help...

sorry for the double post

coz the recruitment thread is close... cant pot new topic ...
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    11th Division's Kawaii Juju

BD-cash : 11101

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:59 pm

Oh.. Right.. sorry.. i'll kill that PA when i see her.. will open a thread for you^^
    bong91
    bong91
    Wandering soul

Post by bong91 Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:06 am

hello to all the VC is here hehehehe

hey and where is our taicho??

and thanks to all for accepting my application!!!
    gevicra
    gevicra
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6732

Post by gevicra Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:26 pm

Ne ne, Byakushii. I just put up a leave notification board. I was lurking around the 10th division and I saw that Moonstone put up one. I thought that we would need one too. Hehe, I just wanted to report it cuz I'm feeling proud of myself (even though I wasn't the one to come up with this idea in the first place). ^^
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60480

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:41 am

Aw... Gevicra, I see you put up a leave notification board too. Yeah, I think all division need one so we don't have to go wonder why our members gone missing.

But I think I have to go edit mines because I was too sleepy last night and couldn't think clearly. :P

And Juju, you should at least tell me that you stole the chocolates from my taicho. I was about to do that while he is away. >.<
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:32 pm

Kay? did you get your salary yet? it's been out sine yesterday ^^
    kAy
    kAy
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6713

Post by kAy Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:18 pm

eekk?
    how can i get mine?
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:23 pm

Oh hi Kay!

Here you can get your monthly salary, make sure you read the instruction and do the math right :P

http://chappy.rabbit-forum.net/shops-f44/money-changer-t184.htm
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    11th Division's Kawaii Juju

BD-cash : 11101

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:45 pm

And remember to check out your birthday thread kay..

there is a present in there for you XD
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:04 pm

Attention: Captain and Vice captain please read the following

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/announcements-and-news-f2/vice-captains-authority-t474.htm#6726

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:18 pm