Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Bevel Tower : Espada Examination {Senetue . Lobo}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Bevel Tower : Espada Examination {Senetue . Lobo} - Page 3 Empty Re: Bevel Tower : Espada Examination {Senetue . Lobo}

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Kneeling now he turns up sensing something headed his way, it was Senetue of course, he immediately moved his right arm up as to block the kick that was headed for his head, and tried catching it with his free hand as to toss him to towards the other direction.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6125

Bevel Tower : Espada Examination {Senetue . Lobo} - Page 3 Empty Re: Bevel Tower : Espada Examination {Senetue . Lobo}

Post by Senetue Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:55 pm

Senetue grunted when his kick was blocked, it felt like the effects of climbing the tower were beginning to overtake him as fatigue was beginning to kick in. "I wont fail." He said, bending his body he quickly swung out of the way of the catch before he slid back a foot once again. "I have to prove that I've grown up." He said, crouching, he bowed his head and sat his arms on his knees as he waited for Lobo's next move to come.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Lobo stood still with a smile on his face, seemingly calculating Senetue's movements through his remaining senses, the pull of the tower should be taking into effect by that time.

he shot two rapid bala's towards the Senetue Who was anticipating for his next move.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Senetue grunted as he could feel the air shifting around him, his senses other than his sight were becoming more heightened as he felt, smelled, heard and pretty much tasted the surroundings as if he could see. He seemed to fade very quickly, disappearing only to reappear behind Lobo, crouched as he was pretty much trying to reserve as much energy as possible and outlast the ten minutes.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:18 am

"Still quick i sense" Lobo grunted as he pulled his zanpakuto to spin and do a full swing over the crouching senetue.

time 3 min
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:25 am

Senetue heard the whistle of the blade swinging through the air which only caused him to quickly kick the floor with one leg and basically slide backwards our of Lobo's reach once again. Yet rather than wait, Senetue opened his mouth and reached in with his hand before he seemed to grab a hold of something. He began to withdraw a long spear, roughly around the same height as Senetue from the contents of his body before he held it with one hand and looked towards Lobo despite being unable to see. "I'm going to see if I can block your attacks."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Missing Lobo smirked as it seemed Senetue finally pulled his weapon out. "Why dont you try attacking back and not just blocking them" there was a sudden change in Lobo's tone, it was as if he was returning to his instincts, a lone wolf loose on the world.

Swinging madly but calculatedly, Lobo swung acros senetue's chest with a mid-high reiatsu force(espada level mid high)

Time 3 min 10
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:14 pm

Senetue just shook his head, he wasn't the kind to openly attack some cone considering he didn't really like fighting and rather liked striking after wearing some one out. Senetue hadn't expected the slash thought, the blade sank into his chest for a split second which caused pain to run through his body. This in turn made him raise his weapon as to stop Lobo's blade and he quickly moved away, jumping backwards before he sank the tip of his spear into the ground and he jumped on top of it, crouching on top of it while he just looked to Lobo. "That hurts." He said, raising his hand and running two fingers into his wound.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:41 pm

"Of course it does" Lobo barked as he rested his zanpakuto over his shoulders. "To feel pain is to know death, and to know death is to know there is an end to everything."

Pulling his zanpakuto back down in a defensive stance, he continued. "But then, theres people like us who can postpone the ends... So... heres a question... are you willing to die to save someone, or are you just gonna let them die despite knowing you couldve done something, where you choose to run... to save your life.... "

Time 3:40
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:58 pm

A slight chuckle came from Senetue as he ran his fingers through his wound, picking up blood and running them roughly against his flesh underneath his skin as if the pain was helping him in moving. "Of course I would risk my life but only for those who deserve it to the fullest ordeal. I don't plan on killing myself off to save some one who will probably end up in the same situation later on down the road. I also don't expect to save people if the enemy is still hanging around ready to kill me while I tend to the wounded or kill the healed only to make my work in vain." Senetue said, digging his fingers into his wound caused him to grunt as he needed the pain even for a little bit as his fatigue was beginning to rear it's ugly head only more and this pain only made him want to continue to move. "I plan on succeeding in this challenge, consider it a hurdle in my life that I plan to get over whether you want me to or not.
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

BD-cash : 5170

Post by Uruha Anko Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:20 pm

(using this for the time being)

"Lets shorten the time then, last another minute and you will pass"
    Lobo knew the effects of the rip better than anyone, and seeing as senetue wasnt in his best state, it was best to shorten the time, given that he still attacked him seriously, and was able to do so much just to avoid getting killed. He surpassed his current state many times over, it's just a matter of time now. Just a minute left.

Time 4 mins

Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:04 am

"Good... a minute... is all I need." Senetue said, his breathing was becoming a little more labored as he fingered the wound once again, using his fingers and the pain to keep himself from slipping under. Senetue was quick to move, he felt like he had enough energy for at least one more minute of fighting and he quickly descended his spear by jumping down. He shifted slightly and kicked the spear from out of the ground, listening to it closely while it was in the air before he jumped and kicked it, hitting the bottom and sending it at a quick, almost blur like state at Lobo.
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

BD-cash : 5170

Post by Uruha Anko Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 am

Lobo placed both his hands fowards, stopping the impact of the spear which was only getting stronger as it pushed him back, the tiles from the floor threatened to domino each other as he tried to stop the spin like a goal keeper, however, it wasnt stopping.

"Not.. not bad."

Lobo barked as he was still being pushed by the spears force.

time 4 min 30 scs
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:59 am

Senetue began to collapse, his breathing more rigid as he needed to have this end or risk passing out before the time limit was up but when he noticed the spear being caught and spinning, Senetue grinned. He seemed to slide along the ground, moving up quick before he reached the end of the screaming spear where he drew his hands back and began to beat on the end, turning his hands slightly as to keep the spear spinning. He was trying to wear Lobo down and outlast the last thirty seconds by keeping him busy.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Looking down on me now eh? Lobo grins as he acknowledges Senetue's efforts, but he's no where near defeated. Concentrating his reiatsu on his hands he pushes the spear backwards as to toss it away.

Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:35 pm

"Come.... on." Senetue said, he was ready to collapse but he wouldn't allow himself to do that, he was going to push himself one last times and it became noticeable when his body seemed enveloped by a violet color. He began to force his reiatsu through his spear, trying to make the tip of it sharper and keeping it rotating as he used both of his hands as to try to push it back onto Lobo. If Senetue couldn't outlast the next few seconds, he would probably end up being hit directly in the chest with the butt of the spear and even if he could outlast the few seconds and succeed at keeping Lobo at bay, the same outcome was inevitable.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Grinning, the force of the sphere was getting strong and stronger do senetue's efforts, he knew the kid was at his limmit, but checking the time, he outlasted the 5 minute time. He passed. Lobo smiled and pushed the sphere out of the way, sending it flying somewhere around the top floor.

"You passed, boya."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:55 pm

Senetue watched as the spear was quickly thrown away as it was nothing which caused Senetue to look towards Lobo as he wasn't sure if time was up and he was sure that if it wasn't, he was about to lose. But when Lobo said he passed, he collapsed onto his hands and knees in front of Lobo as he was breathing rather heavily and one could tell that every muscle on his body was tensed up pretty much causing him overall pain. "Aw..esome." Senetue said, closing his eyes as he was trying to catch his breath now while he remained in the same position.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:18 am

"Omedeto" lobo smiled, picking him up and somewhat heeling him both at the sametime. "We head off to Las Noches now, yuo both passed."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:11 pm