Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
suzaku_minamoto
Uriel
Cross Marian
8 posters

Inside Karakura Town

Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

BD-cash : 5195

Inside Karakura Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Inside Karakura Town

Post by Uriel Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:13 am

Uriel let his arms burst from the ground and slam onto the side to pull himself up until his upper half was out of the ground. He then turned to watch as the female reaper had started to get distance between them. Uriel turned and slammed his fingers into the spire that he had used to gash her and then turned toward where she was and was in mid-process of throwing it when he looked to see what she had done and took the chance that was there. He hurled the large tree-like spire toward Sealtiel. If she was still in the way, she might get hit but if Sealtiel was struck and lived, he had a reason to call it an accident.
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

BD-cash : 5212

Post by Shon Ben Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:34 am

[Uh, Rou, you can't jump on someones head who has a shield around there body that has the ability to make anythign that isn't welcome inside it turn to dust. So I guess you just lost your leg.]

Sealtiel continued to focus on one spot as he stood there, with his clones on each side. He looked up to notice a large tree coming at him. His eyes went big as one of the clones stepped forward, blocking the tree from hitting the middle Sealtiel, who wasn't the real Sealtiel. He looked at Uriel who was the one who through it with a painful glance.
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    WA President

BD-cash : 5178

Post by Andy McDowell-Mann Jr. Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:29 pm

The sound attack was worst than Dice had thought, it took him a couple more minutes to actually move his body again, yet, he discovered the fallen having have activated a new technique which had everything to do with sound.

"Sound shield eh?"
    Noticing this and its effects on the area surrounding him, he threw a dagger as quick as Nami's phase, enough to lend her leverage before stepping onto the fallen head.

"Oi Oi!, nami taichou... don't just go stepping onto peoples head."
    Dice mostly did was he did out of imagination, if it were to happen to him he would be pissed, but if she were to step on that fallen's head, she would've lost a leg.

"You, the boy with the flute, what's your name?"

((Yush, head stepping agenda solved, and suzu, you should be searching for michael real soon))
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

BD-cash : 5212

Post by Shon Ben Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:58 am

"My name you ask?" He said, sarcastically. The clones each disappeared, returning to his body as he crossed his arms. "I guess I'll let you know Dice" He said softly. "My name, is Sealtiel" He said. "I am looking for a man known as Gabriel, not just me, but all of us Fallen"
    He crossed his legs as his body floated in the sound like shield. "Now, i have to wonder where the others are at, Michael, Judiel and the others" He scratched his head a bit.

[Thank you dice-san ^^]
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Uriel watched as the tree was thrown toward Sealtiel was intercepted by a clone that took the hit. He paused as he watched the glare and he moved his hand to the back of his head laughing hesitantly. He then pulled his legs outta the ground and then jumped onto the ground and then as he stood up, the ground beneath him shot him up into the air as Sealtiel and Dice chatted to themselves. Uriel pushed off the earth mound and came to a light touchdown atop a rooftop corner on a single toe as he looked over to the female "So you are a very quick spell chanter Nami."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 8365

Post by Roukostu Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:12 am

(gah sorry I've been busy since last week....being sick and all, anyways)
    Nami landed onto the building next to her, she looked at Urel and then to Dice for a second to give a thank you smile, her attention went back to Urel, "I've practiced.....and I happen to be very good at it......"
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:24 am

Uriel slowly let himself lean forward as his arms dangled down and then his head soon followed "Well, just make sure to keep that in mind when your time of judgment comes knocking at your door. You'll need every bit of that positive nature as you can possibly muster." His arms slowly raised upward and his head rose to look up at her as the ground started to shake under the building that he was standing on. The complexion of his skin slowly started to darken, almost to a dark mud color the higher he rose his arms. As hands were just above his head, a mile in each direction, the ground continued to shake violently, the trees slowly growing.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:58 am

Nami had a hard time standing, but she did not lose her footing, she placed her hand up to make another chant.
    "Bakudo 81.... Danku"
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:27 am

Uriel slowly let his arms raise themselves higher and higher as the soul reaper spoke her spell and raised her shield to protect herself from his oncoming attack. The ground started to split and divide in more than one area as he continued to pull it to his will. Then there was a crushing sound that echoed. His left arm fell to the ground and burst to dust "Well...I guess I've reached my limit then......." Without another word, he fell forward and before his body could hit the ground, it was dust. The ground stayed in its mis-shapened form.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:32 am

Nami mouth dropped when she saw that happened, "w...what the?!"

She looked at Dice for an explaination, she looked at the pile of dust again, she kepted her shield remaining up, making sure to use it to keep her safe.
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    WA President

BD-cash : 5178

Post by Andy McDowell-Mann Jr. Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Seeing as the enemy turned into dust, Dice shook his head in dismay.

"No use, the real enemy is no where close."

It was then that something strange happened, Dice felt the world disconnect from the other realms and it alarmed him.

"This is not good, we need to find the others."

Turning to Nami Taichou, he spoke. "They're not that far, we should know what happened."
    Saying so he lead the way towards where the others are

((Sorry for the rush, but lets move on, Uriel already turned to dust, no use lingering arround

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/karakura-town-f41/living-world-head-quarters-fallen-mission-only-t3622.htm <== Next destination))

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128876

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Sealtiel blinks a bit as things happen so fast. He rubs the top of his head with his right hand.
    "It's time to go i guess" He said. "Gotta find the others"
    With that, his body turned to feathers and disappeared from Karakura Town.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 5130

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:41 pm

A man, most likely twenty years in appearance, plus or minus a few years, made his way through the crowd with an irked expression. Today wasn't one of his best moods. His name was Kuro Vrykolakas, and he had no interest on what surrounded him. There were a few drunkards walking his way. The scent of alcohol lingered in their breath. "Disgusting." Kuro passed by them, holding his nose. As most spirits in the world of the living, he sported a gigai.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 5130

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 am

Kuro gave a loud sigh. "It's like no one's here! How boring!" He began to speak to himself. It was one thing he enjoyed, since he could always agree with himself. Everyone else either went home, or they just weren't there. Kuro walked alone, giving a low whistle. He kept his attention forward, occasionally muttering under his breath.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:48 am