Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Grasslands {Michael Arrives to Karakura Town}

Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

BD-cash : 5085

Grasslands  {Michael Arrives to Karakura Town} Empty Grasslands {Michael Arrives to Karakura Town}

Post by Chico Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:35 am

Grasslands  {Michael Arrives to Karakura Town} 51bf0610

Flying across the long waters of Tokyo, Michael fell from the sky yet again, this time dropping flat on the green meadows of karakura grasslands. Far from the main city, it was peaceful, quiet enough from the busy streets and the thoughts that corrupted his head.

Laying his back flat on the ground was somewhat nostalgic, he had no memories, but his body felt secure about laying there, he was at ease, and after so long, he fell asleep, caressed by the wind, tickled by the flying dandelions till the sun which was gone, went up back, and now it was day, the bright golden light touching his skin and everything out into the far beyond.

Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5231

Grasslands  {Michael Arrives to Karakura Town} Empty Re: Grasslands {Michael Arrives to Karakura Town}

Post by Soro Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:59 am

As the sunlight beamed onto Michaels body, a heavy gust took over the area creating much discomfort for the previously pleasant area. This gust brought Barachiel, broken up into particles of dust of course, upon his leader. The dust/sand particles bunched together and quickly formed Barachiel's physical bodice. He floated a few feet above Michael as he descended down in front of him. There was a sparkle in his eye.

"Michael, many things are happening around us. We must form our group together quickly and defend this realm. Gabriel, Uriel and Jhudiel are planning on "cleansing" it by wiping out everything. I have made contact with Uriel and for the time being his mind is linear on one thing, killing. We need to form up and fight."

Barachiel turned his back and looked to the sky, as he did so he smiled and the clouds moved so that the sun could be seen once again. As a light breeze hit his face he began to speak once more.

"I arrived in New York and made contact with some local shinigami it seems. They did not attack but they wanted to interrogate me. I had none of it and left but that fact is intriguing"
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Grasslands  {Michael Arrives to Karakura Town} Empty Re: Grasslands {Michael Arrives to Karakura Town}

Post by Chico Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 am

Peering his eyes open, he saw a man with pale white skin and long hair talking to him about something he should be doing together with him, yet his head was still clouded with memory thoughts, he felt like he knew the man.

"Barachiel... eh?"
    Sitting up, Michael realized that Barachiel's arrival did tormoil to the area, but it was nothing done on purpose, it was mere reaction to an awakened fallen.

"I dont remember you, nor anything for that matter, but i feel like i must aide you."

Looking down, Michael spoke.

"The last thing i remember is falling down... from a long fall, from Tokyo tower, i must be a troubled soul to do so... But it seems like i survived... what am i? exactly?"

Michael still had no idea about who he was, nor what his purpose in the living world is, but to himself, his but a mere human with unique qualities.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:34 am

Barachiel took surprise to Michael's words, this man was his leader, compatriot in arms yet he had no recollection of these events. This was one of the worst things that could have happened with all the turmoil surrounding the fallen. Barachiel could only hope that Raphael would soon come, things were looking bleak in the current situation.

"Ahhh so you have forgotten.....you are a member of the fallen. We were imprisoned for a time but have been set free on this world. You led us but our brother, Gabriel betrayed us and now we have been split. Jhudiel and Uriel followed him and have strayed from our path. When we were set free upon this world everyone was scattered, but I have found you. I need you to rediscover your abilities so we can prevent Gabriel from destroying everything and everyone."
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:34 pm

"So a Gabriel?" he knew he recalled that name deep from within his soul, but what was the significance, if anything, this man before him could be lying, but could neither sense ill intentions or impurity for within him.

"Very well."
    The wind blew hard as he stood up and looked up on the bright blue sky.

"We shall stop this Gabriel fellow from doing things his way."

Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:10 pm

As Michael finished his alst statement Barachiel felt a force enter this realm, and then the beginning of the end. This world was sealed off, and it seems Raphael is here now.

"Michael we must leave now. Raphael, our only other ally has now arrived in this world and we need to meet with him. Can you fly?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11599

Post by Kyouga Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:04 am

A Garganta opened up from a mile away, and Kyouga stepped out. He advanced towards them, but didn't get into much of an earshot. Instead, he just waited to see if they were going somewhere in particular. In any case, Kyouga tried to use a stealth approach this time.
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:15 pm

"I remember flying here... and Raphael eh?" Shaking his head whilst standing up, he consentrated onto unfolding his hidden wings and made them materialize, they were black in color and was ungulfed by deep dark red aura.

"You lead the way, and i'll try not to fall."

Spoiler:
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:16 am

Kyouga continued to remain hidden from their sight, but he made sure that he kept tabs on them. Regardless, Kyouga was surprised when he saw Michael's black wings. If Kyouga followed them, he would likely find out where all of Gabriel's enemies were. Unfortunately, he would have to devise a plan to gain the trust of the enemy, and eliminate Michael when he was alone once again. Needless to say, he should gain Michael's trust, and exploit Michael's greatest weakness and break him emotionally.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:02 pm

"Okay then follow after me Michael"

Barachiel rose to the sky flapping his giant white wings. He knew where Raphael was, it was simply a matter of getting there without interruptions. Barachiel could already sense someone watching them but at the moment it did not matter, reaching Raphael was the only thing that mattered now.

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/other-places-f59/begining-of-the-end-raphael-s-arrival-t3649.htm
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

Post by Chico Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Nodding his head, Michael followed Barachiel towards the location of the Raphael person hs so speaks of, it was strange how he felt he was being watched, but shruged off the odd feeling knowing things will make sense, sooner or later.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Kyouga followed quickly behind them, determined to find answers. However, it was likely that he would learn a lot more about what was going on between Raphael and Gabriel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:48 am