Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Seven
Shon Ben
6 posters

Karakura Forest

Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5278

Karakura Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: Karakura Forest

Post by Seven Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Moping as it seemed like Dizzy missed any vital information needed to solve this case.
    "Annnona, im not really sure since the Fallon that came her talked with the Shinigami, and there conversation was only between them, so i haven't really had the time to catch up or interrupt, but yes, i think he actually said something about a Gabriel person." he spoke faster than any normal being could, making him fall out of breath during the last few words.

"I think he went that way." Dizzy pointed towards the direction where the Fallen fled away to. "If you're fast enough, you might still catch him."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11590

Post by Kyouga Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:25 pm

"Thank you Dizzy. Here, this is for you." Kyouga said as he stood up and pulled out an overfilled stocking of gourmet candy. Kyouga had been meaning to give Dizzy the present, but he had no idea where Dizzy was. Regardless, he happily gave Dizzy the present and sprinted towards the Fallen that Dizzy had referred to. Eventually, Kyouga reached the Fallen that was still in the forest. "Hey Shiro-San, might I have a word with you?" Kyouga asked as he got within earshot of the man.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5869

Post by Cross Marian Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:29 am

Sealtiel's spiritual pressure flared, creating a large shield around him.
    "I am not this, shiro person you speak of" He said. He continued walking. "If you walk any further into this shield, without my OK, your body will be turned into dust"
    As he walked, the trees that entered into the shield were instantly turned into dust.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:45 am

Kyouga stopped where he was, but he was also careful not to tread on this guy's nervs. "Sorry, but who is 'Gabriel'? Before he passed out; a man, much like yourself, was saying that he wanted this same 'Gabriel' to stop. When I asked the man when he was consciencious, he reacted with great fear and said that he couldn't remember. I was hoping that you might know more about this." Kyouga said candidly as he got to the point, afraid that he had wasted enough of the white-haired man's time. "Would introduction be appropriate?" Kyouga asked the man respectfully.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:09 am

Sealtiel shook his head.
    "I'm sorry, but I don't have time for introductions" He said. "I'm after Gabriel, and i'm not going to let you get in my way"
    He continued walking away, as he was soon to make way into Karakura
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:21 am

"What if I can help you find him?" Kyouga asked as he yelled after the man. Kyouga had a feeling that the Shinigami had an idea where this Gabriel was, but Kyouga wanted to get on the Fallen's good side first. Yet, Kyouga wondered just what this an wanted with Gabriel.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:32 am

Sealtiel laughed loudly.
    "I'm not siding with any arrancar" He said. "I'm doing this on my own with my brethren and i don't need your help to do so" He continued walking. "You'll just get in my way, why don't you go back to your little friend over there and give him his little treats like a little baby or something"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:50 am

"Suit yourself, but it's likely that I'll find him before you can. In fact, I have a pretty good idea where he might be right now." Kyouga said calmly as he ignored the man's request of denial. Kyouga then opened a Garganta, and exited to another region of the world.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5278

Post by Seven Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:53 pm

Being out of the conversation yet again, a loud tingling sound shook Dizzy as he was walking back to his tree house, he soon after ran back as quickly as he could and answered what looked to be a phone.

As it spoke his eyes widened and listened intently, something he doesn't normally do.

As it was finished he was almost teary eyed as he ran towards an only opening garganta where he escaped towards Hueco Mundo.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:44 am

"Stupid arrancar" He said. "He shouldn't get involved with things that doesn't involve him, it will become his downfall"
    He said this as he soon stepped out onto the streets of Karakura Town

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:29 am