Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Karakura Mall

Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5341

Karakura Mall Empty Karakura Mall

Post by Nikolaj Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:25 am

Karakura Mall A_5508
    A mall in the city of Karakura. Places for shopping, relaxing, hanging out and open business
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Karakura Mall Empty Re: Karakura Mall

Post by Nikolaj Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:37 am

A man with golden blonde hair in a ponytail stood near a wall. He tuned he's guitar and adjusted he's amp. He's eyes were a light emerald color. He might have even looked like foreigner to most people. He had a guitar case open in front of him along with he's amp. He also had a black backpack with a tiger keychain on it. On he's guitar case was a katana with a yellow hilt. He began playing some notes than began singing.

"Migikata ni murasaki choucho kisu shita kono heya no sumi de,setsunai to iu kanjou wo shiru, hibiku piano fukyou waon~" He sang in a light and yet at the same time strong voice that attracted mostly young girls. Few people dropped money into he's guitar case, which he gave a kind gesture to by bowing he's head slightly. Some people took pictures of the young boy in green singing on the Japanese streets. It was normal to see things like this though. And he was a frequent preformer.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11584

Post by Kyouga Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:37 am

Kyouga was just passing by wearing his usual attire, but took some notice of Len. However, he was also wearing sunglasses to protect his eyes because he was always usually in an environment with little ultraviolet rays. He could not be sensed by the humans, but Len could surely see him. "Impressively done, quite flawless..." Kyouga said with a smirk crossing his face, showing a bit of his fangs.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:27 am

Len finished he's song, and than bowed. He put the money in he's bag and than put he's quitar in he's case, he slightly looked up sensing an unusual presence. He ignored it and than closed he's case. A girl went up to him, "can I take your picture?" She blushed along with her friends, He bowed "sorry I don't do that stuff, but here." He took out a small marigold flower and handed to her. He finished packing and got up. He put he's messenger bag on and than swung he's guitar case onto he's shoulder. He picked up he's amp and walked away from the crowd passing the unusal stranger.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:51 am

Kyouga had sensed that this guy had some Shinigami power, but a lot of it was cloaked by a possible Gigai. With an overall interest in what Len really was, Kyouga followed behind Len like a shadow that only Len could see. Regardless, this was bound to annoy Len quite a bit.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:57 am

Len walked a few blocks and knew that the stranger was following him. Irritated he walked a bit faster. When he got to a corner he sprinted into a dark lonely alley. He was stopped by a fence in which he quickly managed by jumping from wall to wall to jump over. He continued running till he thought he lost him and continued walking down a lonely path.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:47 am

Kyouga quickly sonidoed on top of a nearby building, and leaped from building to building while he kept following Len at a distance. If anything, he was definitely going to severely irritate Len to the point that he might attack Kyouga; but that was exactly what Kyouga was hoping for. Regardless, it was a matter of time before tensions really rose.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Len still sensed the presence and stopped and grunted, he kept walking toward a picked destination, What does he want? Len walked into a run down old building and but he's amp down and settled he's guitar on the wall. He swung he's sword on he's shoulder and ran out the open window and onto a building roof. He stopped and closed he's eyes. He soon opened them shouting, "What do you want from me?" He was obviously talking to the unknown stranger following him.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:42 pm

"I'm not going to attack you, if that's what you're asking. All I want is the truth, you have Shinigami power and yet you can use your Zanpaku-To without slipping out of your Gigai. Which could only mean that you are a Vizard..." Kyouga said with sly interest. "I'm sorry to hide my eyes from you, but it is only because my eyes are sensitive to the sun. I am Kyouga Minamoto, and you might know my big brother Suzaku. Please pardon my interest." Kyouga said with a bow as he introduced himself. "Would it be too much trouble to ask where I could find my brother, and perhaps a man named Sanba? I mean no harm of coarse." Kyouga asked and reassured Len Kagamine, hoping to get some information about the location of the Vizards. However, he did mean well.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Len sighed, he faced the man and grunted, "Your a real hassle. I am Len kagamine yes I am vizard, you seem to know alot." Len walked to a small craft and sat on it. "Suzaku? Sanba? Hm, those old people? I don't follow them around. I just joined them and I run solo. I haven't heard from them in awhile. What reason do you need them for?" He stared at him, "You seem to be fully aware of you I am and of my powers yet I don't even know what you are. What are you Shinigami, Arrancar?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:22 am

"I was a Shinigami before I was dragged into Hueco Arca's portal. It was then that I became an Arrancar, and my demon blood became active sometime later. So, I am now a Demi-Demon ranked as the Nueve Espada. I also have a long history with 'the others'." Kyouga explained calmly as he sat down on the ledge. "However, with a voice like yours, you'll definitely become internationally popular. I'm sure about it." Kyouga added as an honest compliment.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:56 am

Len gave out a light chuckle, "Dami-demon huh? Never heard of them, must be a small number of you folk. A nueva espada? Your not that high in the ranking." Len looked at him with a mocking face. "Voice like mine? Making it big in the music industry would be quiet nice but it'll disturb the peace I have in my life. I don't like to be invovled with many people."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:58 am

"Perhaps not, but I do command Hueco Mundo's military force. As for Demi-Demons, they are mostly reincarnations of the Demons of old. However, demon blood was simply passed on to me." Kyouga admitted honestly to Len. "Len, has anything weird happened? Anything that didn't seem natural? I'm currently tracking down a convict from Hell. I'm aware that he is after me, but I don't like surprise attacks..." Kyouga asked and explained with dire seriousness.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:12 am

Len leaned back using he's hands for support. "Nothings normal for me. Though if you mean spirtually no. Nothing that I sense. Everythings just fine. I'm surrounded by humans until that is you decided to hop by. A convict from hell you say? Well, that's none of my problems but I didn't see anyone like that. Besides, is it even possible to escape from hell?" Len asked in a mono-tone voice. "By the way, what is it that you need from Suzaku and Sanba?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:02 am

"Apparently, the convict is a guardian named Alab. He is one of the strongest of the three guardians of Hell, but I was successful in injuring him before he retreated with great interest in wanting to kill me. Guardians are indeed strong enough to escape from Hell, and it is my job to make sure that Alab goes back to Hell as soon as possible before he causes any more damage to the human world." Kyouga said with the utmost seriousness. "I only wanted to see my brother and a few old friends, Len Kagamine." Kyouga said respectfully to Len.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:28 am

"You seem to be in quite a prediciment. I can't assist but if a man from Hell were to come around here I would have seem or sensed him. I probably wouldn't have done anything since it has nothing to do with me but I would have at least sensed it. I'm sure you would have to." Len thought about he's fell vizards, "Paying a visit? I really don't know where they are, I haven't heard from them for a long time. But if you do see them tell em I said hello."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:57 am

"It is quite troubling, since the staple of Demons are Humans. However, some of us feed on the lesser hollows instead. Since Hueco Mundo is very highly concentrated of reishi, I do not need to feed unless it is absolutely necessary. Regardless, the human race continues to florish. However, if Alab is allowed to exist in this world, he will cause great chaos in this city. He is probably gathering a plan to go after my weaknesses." Kyouga explained calmly for a moment. "Anyway, I will say hello for you, if I see the other Vizards. Did they ever mention a hideout to you, like some abandoned warehouse or some kind of ruins?" Kyouga stated and asked, with some knowledge of what their hideout could be.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:50 am

Len thought about the situation "Chaos to this world? That'd be bad since I do like where I am now." When Kyouga asked Len the question about the vizards hideout he laughed, "A hideout?! Hahaha, I don't know why but that makes me laugh. I haven't been there for awhile so I don't clearly know. I do remember some things of where it might be, but I'd never tell you. I mean considering I just met you. And I don't even know if your telling the truth."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:15 am

"I understand your distrust, and you have every right to. However, Sanba is the former Captain Commander of the Seireitei, Alucard Nachos was and is his lieutenant, and my brother used to be a captain..... They're in Egypt, aren't they?" Kyouga stated and asked Len honestly, merely guessing the one country that they could be in with great isolation.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:41 am

Len gave a emotionless look. " i dont care what they were, unless they need me I'm just a wandering vizard. Egpyt? Whay an odd place to be, like I said, I havent had conntact with them in awhile so i dont know. You can gladly check for me though" Len saod smirking
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:28 am

"Alright, in that case, I will give you my number. Don't be afraid to call me if you confront any spiritual anomalies that you cannot handle." Kyouga said as he handed Len a slip with his Soul Phone number. Kyouga slowly advanced toward the other side of the building, and stopped briefly. "Feel free to visit HM whenever you want, but do get a passport first." Kyouga added before he disappeared out of view entirely.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:33 am

Len s took the number and stared at him leave. He took he's katana and went back to where he left he's stuff. He walked back to the mall and sliped the number in he's pocket and walked to the center of the mall and started setring up again and sang.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:42 am