Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Kyouga Minamoto {Demi-Demon}

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11584

Kyouga Minamoto {Demi-Demon} Empty Kyouga Minamoto {Demi-Demon}

Post by Kyouga Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:46 am

Basic Information:

Known Name: Kyouga Minamoto
    Demon Name: Agares
    Age: 500 (looks 18, but looks 28 when he takes off his pendent)
    Dominant Race: Demon
    Appearance: Kyouga wears a pendent much like Lasci does, but he can remove it at any time. When he removes it, he takes on his true adult form.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Personality: Much like Lobo, Kyouga is the type of person who gives and doesn't expect for anything in return. He is also kind and gentle, a lot more like a normal soul compared to most. Kyouga definitely enjoys hanging around his friends, and spending time with Shiro. Kyouga might not be the brightest person, but he stands for what is right and he's very protective of the people that are closest to him. Kyouga has also been known to have an active curiosity at times.

Story: Kyouga was once a Shinigami, and the second son of Chiruka Minamoto and Haji Yukimura. Kyouga went on many missions with his older brother, Suzaaku Minamoto, but it was a matter of time before his life would take a drastic turn.
    Hueco Arca: Kyouga doesn't remember what happened during Hueco Arca, but there is one detail of it that always has haunted his mind.
    Ground Zero, The Opening of Hueco Arca: Right as Ciel and Uruha opened the portal into Hueco Arca, a great eye appeared. The eye was very in human, and Kyouga tried to run away out of fear. Unfortunately, Kyouga's attempt to escape was unfruitful as hundreds of black hands shot out, and grabbed Kyouga's body. Instantly, Kyouga was pulled behind the portal and fell into a dark nexus. His body was then deconstucted rapidly, and he was consumed by the nexus that called itself "Legion". Legion was a massive collective of billions of forsaken Gillian and Adjuchas. Finally, Legion would be able to become a single being that was like no other Arrancar. Ironically, the conscienciousness that ruled over all of the others was Kyouga. He devoured all of the others, and merged into a new stronger body. Exausted from this last act of survival, Kyouga fainted in the Hueco Mundo Desert, where he was found by Ciel. Ciel was the one who nursed him back to health and taught him how to survive on his own. Since Kyouga was Legion, he has always had the ability of "Soul Steal".

Regardless of the flow of time, Kyouga has always kept his lullaby in his heart.
    Lee's Invasion: Kyouga mostly toyed around a bit during the invasion of the Soul Society, but he was sure to give the Shinigami the tools they needed to fight back. However, he was caught by his own brother who was within Lavi's body. Yet, a Zanpakuto Spirit known as Mugen broke him free and took him to Lee. Kyouga soon left after that, but came back to make amends. Only to end up leaving once more.
    Current Life: Kyouga is currently attempting to console his depressed brother, and he will be going on a journey to Hell eventually.

RP sample:
    Mr. Satan: Keeping the mansion warm with his presence, smoke flew high from the chimney, on the middle of the afternoon, by the looks from a far someone was either cooking something or keeping them self warm, on a hot summer day.

"Psheh" He said not angrily, but could be mistaken for one. "Just when i decided to visit, no one is home, pathetic."

Kyouga: "May I help you?" Kyouga asked, and he seemed curious about the man. The strange visiter definitely was a Demon in his prime. A Demon King perhaps? Also, Kyouga sensed that there was a bloodline connection between both of them. However, Kyouga had never known any of his relatives that were of an older generation than his mother.

Mr. Satan: He know the boy who entered, instantly with just the smell of his anxiousness all over the place. "So we meet." His expression was like a stone. "Your mother was rude enough not to tell you about me and or the bloodline which you hold. You can call me Santa."

Kyouga: "It's a pleasure to meet you Santa, but Ciel explained what I am. My name is Kyouga, and I think you might be the grandfather that I never knew..." Kyouga said calmly as he tried to take in the fact that the father of his mother was at the ranking status of a Demon King. Kyouga knew Santa was a Demon King, because he was much stronger than Ciel was.

Mr. Satan: "Grandpa?" He chuckled a chunk of laughter. "Not directly no, but since its my blood which runs on your veins, from my son Ciel, he gave it to your Mother. But I've watch over your family through another form, but that soul has long expired. That man, Alfred Alstein, i possessed him for centuries."

Kyouga: "I see... So you've possessed other bodies... Is there something that you want me to know?" Kyouga said and asked calmly, already confused as to why Ciel infused his mothers body with the blood that now flows in his veins. This all seemed like one big conspiricy to Kyouga, and he had the strange understanding that he was the last of his kind. Regardless, Kyouga still had a long way ahead of him before he fully awakened.

Mr. Satan: "What do you want to know?" Her returned the question back to the boy. He stared at Kyouga seemingly studying him, how far he can go, if he could make it into the royal circle and all that, he was wise indeed, but not wise enough.

Kyouga: "If Ciel is your immediate heir, then why is he my caretaker? Why did he turn my mother into a demon when he ended up using Uruha? Lastly, why is it that every demon I've come into contact with happens to take some interest in me? It's becoming more and more difficult for me to understand myself these days. However, I'm also finding myself care less and less about things around me. Everything is just so unclear to me right now..." Kyouga asked and said candidly in a polite manner as he sat down in a chair. It was also a mystery to him as to why Kyouga lived, and his brother died. Suddenly, a much more reasonable question came to his mind. "What is the purpose of being a demon?" Kyouga asked, practically hitting the nail straight on. Yet, Kyouga was like a child that was still trying to understand the world around him.

Mr. Satan: "Ciel my heir?" Santa chuckled "Ciel is but one of my many sons, he looks over you as promise to his dead beloved, your mother." He started placing his hands over to the raw heat of the fire place and continued with what sounded like a sermon. "You get your source wrong my boy, if she was only turned a demon then, would you have been one?" He then laughed as the boy thought that he was interested in him, he was quite frankly, but not in the way he thought he was.

"I take interest in anything unnecessary, you born of a shinigami father, and mother, grew up to be a shinigami fighting hollows who later he turns to be. Now, you discover somethings about you which comes with age, your turning into a demon. Its classic really, amuses even the demon king, what would become of you in the future, will indeed be something amusing to see."

Santa answered the last question last. "And so the purpose of a demon you say. You dare say you want to persue this path, yet you linger yourself with ridiculous thoughts such as the purpose. Our purpose.

I'll tell you.Were unworthy to God, he sees us nothing more than a lowly human. Humans, with their many imperfection, there mortality, there love. Psheh, such a foolish man god truly is. We serve our purpose fine and well, but not after he created this.. moral things... we are here, to cause havoc to those who he love so dear, more than us, more than our brothers who chose to stay loyal. God...

We are here for that sole purpose, to prove our worth, and to prove humans worth...

So... are you still eager to become a demon?"

Kyouga: "I will see things through to the end. I'm not going to turn away from this path that has been laid out before me. I'm very willing to take the risk, Lucifer." Kyouga explained to Santa politely, although Kyouga thought he called he was calling the man Santa. However, Kyouga apparently knew who this man really was. Santa was likely the first fallen angel, but Kyouga meant no ill feelings at all.

Abilities:

Minor Race Abilities:

Arrancar
    Zanpakuto Name: Necronia
    Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/Nokuro/Soul%20Calibur/souledge.jpg
    Release Phrase: Fade into black, Necronia
    Resurrection Name: El demonio
    Ressurection Appearance: https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/2h4ykv4.jpg
    Kyouga gains a pair of black demonic wings. Also, most of Kyouga's body turns into an extremely hard demonic skin with special Hierro properies. It is also noted that Kyouga's entire body is copletely black, exept for his number and new tribal tattoos that are colored white and are on his front torso. Interestingly, this is the only form that Kyouga takes that completely shatters the remains of his mask and replaces it with demonic horns. Kyouga has gained an extremely muscular build, and hip-length white hair. Kyouga's hollow hole also moves right over his naval. Lastly, his eyes are completely black with golden irises that contain slits for pupils.

Ability Name: Caos Cero
    Activated or Not: Not
    Description: A pitch-black Cero with purple lightning emitting from all directions. While this Cero is charging, it envelopes Kyouga's entire hand. Once shot, it creates a highly-concentrated black beam erupting with black electricity. This Cero can also be shot from both hands at once for a more devastating attack.
    Downside: There is a 3 post cooldown before Kyouga can use this ability again.

Ability Name: Dark Ma-Hierro
    Activated or Not: Activated
    Description: A stronger form of Hierro that is a combination of Mano and Hierro; It is an ability that Arrancar are able use to deflect, stop, or even pierce the enemy with their bare hands. This is also the ultra tough skin of the arrancar, which is a result of their compressed spiritual power. While their skin is strong enough to block even released zanpakutou bare-handed, it is by no means impenetrable. Also, this special Hierro is resistant to all Darkness-type attacks.
    Downside: Damaged easily by Light-type attacks.

Saisei Oni 再生鬼 (Demon Rebirth)

Form Name: Salamander
    Form Description: Kyouga's speed and physical strength is considerably high in this form, and he is capable of unnatural feats. Kyouga's demon blood stirs in this form, and all of his physical attacks gain fire damage.
    Terms and Conditions: Kyouga is briefly envelloped by flames, and he must loosen the restraints on his demon power by chanting; "Release thy anger, and convert it into flame..."
    Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac81/Speed_Demon2010/Speed_demon%20anime%202010/Natsu-Render-By-Celle.png

Technique(s):
    Name: Flame Breath
    Active or Passive?: Passive
    Description: Kyouga is able to breath a huge amount of fire out of his mouth, and use it as a continuous attack.
    Downside: Kyouga cannot move upon using this ability, and his defenses are briefly wide open.
    Charge Duration: 5 posts
    Cool down: 3 posts

Form Name: Beast
    Form Description: Kyouga's aggressiveness is drastically increased, and just his roar can crumble buildings. Kyouga's strength is increased even more, and he can use his tails to impale his enemies.
    Terms and Conditions: Kyouga must briefly surround himself with darkness, and initiate a demonic transformation by chanting; "Borne from darkness, the beast appears..."
    Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz62/MadaraSesshomaru/Haseo_B-st_LINK.png
    Kyouga has nine tails instead of two, and his eyes are the same as his Ressurreccion.

Technique(s):
    Name: Hunger of the Beast
    Description: Kyouga's sense of his surroundings, and overall strength, is drastically increased for a brief amount of time. It mostly acts as an adrenaline rush for Kyouga.
    Downside: Kyouga might not think clearly while under this rush.
    Charge Duration: 10 posts
    Cool down: 7 posts

Form Name: True Demon
    Form Description: Kyouga's strength, speed, power and durability are pushed to their limits in this form. He is also able to use his new tendrils of fire to: hack his enemies to pieces, defend and absorb the energy from an attack, or ensnare an enemy in flames.
    Terms and Conditions: While in his second rebirth, Kyouga must release his Ressurreccion and call out; "Fade into black, Necronia! Now, unleash your true wrath!" Unfortunately, this form also puts a lot of strain on Kyouga's young body. Thus, leaving him utterly exhausted upon reverting back from this form.
    Appearance: Basically; Kyouga looks just like his Ressurreccion, but with the facial tattoos and the nine tails of his second rebirth. Flame-like tendrils can also be seen overflowing out of Kyouga's body.

Technique(s):
    Name: Dark Dominance
    Active or Passive?: Surpass the limit!
    Description: This passive ability strengthens all of Kyouga's abilities (excluding Cero) by 2x its original strength. It also has the same effect on any Demon, Sin, and Cursed Soul, putting them in a hyper mode that increases their strength. It also adds a black Reiryoku, and gives them black eyes with gold irises and slits for pupils.
    Downside: There is a possibility that it might make his opponent stronger too.
    Cool down: 5 posts

Last edited by Kyouga on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395263

Kyouga Minamoto {Demi-Demon} Empty Re: Kyouga Minamoto {Demi-Demon}

Post by Ciel Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Okay, approved, for now your only considered as a demon foot soldier, but after you travel through Hell and become recognized, you will level up ^_^
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80579

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Moved

Moved back by user request
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11584

Post by Kyouga Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:43 am

UPDATED APPLICATION

Known Name: Kyouga Minamoto
    Demon Name: Agares
    Age: 500 (looks 18, but looks 28 when he takes off his pendent)
    Dominant Race: Demon
    Appearance: Kyouga wears a pendent much like Lasci does, but he can remove it at any time. When he removes it, he takes on his true adult form. On the back of Kyouga's neck is a tattoo of his clan's seal.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Personality: Much like Lobo, Kyouga is the type of person who gives and doesn't expect for anything in return. He is also kind and gentle, a lot more like a normal soul compared to most. This, however, is a mask to hide the fact that he has a very greedy and destructive personality. Kyouga definitely enjoys hanging around his friends, and spending time with Kageshiro. Kyouga might not be the brightest person, but he stands for what is right and he's very protective of the people that are closest to him. Kyouga is the aspect of Destruction, and Greed is his Sin.

Story: Kyouga was once a Shinigami, and the second son of Chiruka Minamoto and Haji Yukimura. Kyouga went on many missions with his older brother, Suzaaku Minamoto, but it was a matter of time before his life would take a drastic turn.
    Hueco Arca: Kyouga doesn't remember what happened during Hueco Arca, but there is one detail of it that always has haunted his mind.
    Ground Zero, The Opening of Hueco Arca: Right as Ciel and Uruha opened the portal into Hueco Arca, a great eye appeared. The eye was very in human, and Kyouga tried to run away out of fear. Unfortunately, Kyouga's attempt to escape was unfruitful as hundreds of black hands shot out, and grabbed Kyouga's body. Instantly, Kyouga was pulled behind the portal and fell into a dark nexus. His body was then deconstucted rapidly, and he was consumed by the nexus that called itself "Legion". Legion was a massive collective of billions of forsaken Gillian and Adjuchas. Finally, Legion would be able to become a single being that was like no other Arrancar. Ironically, the conscienciousness that ruled over all of the others was Kyouga. He devoured all of the others, and merged into a new stronger body. Exausted from this last act of survival, Kyouga fainted in the Hueco Mundo Desert, where he was found by Ciel. Ciel was the one who nursed him back to health and taught him how to survive on his own. Since Kyouga was Legion, he has always had the ability of "Soul Steal".

Regardless of the flow of time, Kyouga has always kept his lullaby in his heart.
    Lee's Invasion: Kyouga mostly toyed around a bit during the invasion of the Soul Society, but he was sure to give the Shinigami the tools they needed to fight back. However, he was caught by his own brother who was within Lavi's body. Yet, a Zanpakuto Spirit known as Mugen broke him free and took him to Lee. Kyouga soon left after that, but came back to make amends. Only to end up leaving once more.
    Current Life: Kyouga is currently attempting to console his depressed brother, and he will be going on a journey to Hell eventually.

RP sample:
    Mr. Satan: Keeping the mansion warm with his presence, smoke flew high from the chimney, on the middle of the afternoon, by the looks from a far someone was either cooking something or keeping them self warm, on a hot summer day.

"Psheh" He said not angrily, but could be mistaken for one. "Just when i decided to visit, no one is home, pathetic."

Kyouga: "May I help you?" Kyouga asked, and he seemed curious about the man. The strange visiter definitely was a Demon in his prime. A Demon King perhaps? Also, Kyouga sensed that there was a bloodline connection between both of them. However, Kyouga had never known any of his relatives that were of an older generation than his mother.

Mr. Satan: He know the boy who entered, instantly with just the smell of his anxiousness all over the place. "So we meet." His expression was like a stone. "Your mother was rude enough not to tell you about me and or the bloodline which you hold. You can call me Santa."

Kyouga: "It's a pleasure to meet you Santa, but Ciel explained what I am. My name is Kyouga, and I think you might be the grandfather that I never knew..." Kyouga said calmly as he tried to take in the fact that the father of his mother was at the ranking status of a Demon King. Kyouga knew Santa was a Demon King, because he was much stronger than Ciel was.

Mr. Satan: "Grandpa?" He chuckled a chunk of laughter. "Not directly no, but since its my blood which runs on your veins, from my son Ciel, he gave it to your Mother. But I've watch over your family through another form, but that soul has long expired. That man, Alfred Alstein, i possessed him for centuries."

Kyouga: "I see... So you've possessed other bodies... Is there something that you want me to know?" Kyouga said and asked calmly, already confused as to why Ciel infused his mothers body with the blood that now flows in his veins. This all seemed like one big conspiricy to Kyouga, and he had the strange understanding that he was the last of his kind. Regardless, Kyouga still had a long way ahead of him before he fully awakened.

Mr. Satan: "What do you want to know?" Her returned the question back to the boy. He stared at Kyouga seemingly studying him, how far he can go, if he could make it into the royal circle and all that, he was wise indeed, but not wise enough.

Kyouga: "If Ciel is your immediate heir, then why is he my caretaker? Why did he turn my mother into a demon when he ended up using Uruha? Lastly, why is it that every demon I've come into contact with happens to take some interest in me? It's becoming more and more difficult for me to understand myself these days. However, I'm also finding myself care less and less about things around me. Everything is just so unclear to me right now..." Kyouga asked and said candidly in a polite manner as he sat down in a chair. It was also a mystery to him as to why Kyouga lived, and his brother died. Suddenly, a much more reasonable question came to his mind. "What is the purpose of being a demon?" Kyouga asked, practically hitting the nail straight on. Yet, Kyouga was like a child that was still trying to understand the world around him.

Mr. Satan: "Ciel my heir?" Santa chuckled "Ciel is but one of my many sons, he looks over you as promise to his dead beloved, your mother." He started placing his hands over to the raw heat of the fire place and continued with what sounded like a sermon. "You get your source wrong my boy, if she was only turned a demon then, would you have been one?" He then laughed as the boy thought that he was interested in him, he was quite frankly, but not in the way he thought he was.

"I take interest in anything unnecessary, you born of a shinigami father, and mother, grew up to be a shinigami fighting hollows who later he turns to be. Now, you discover somethings about you which comes with age, your turning into a demon. Its classic really, amuses even the demon king, what would become of you in the future, will indeed be something amusing to see."

Santa answered the last question last. "And so the purpose of a demon you say. You dare say you want to persue this path, yet you linger yourself with ridiculous thoughts such as the purpose. Our purpose.

I'll tell you.Were unworthy to God, he sees us nothing more than a lowly human. Humans, with their many imperfection, there mortality, there love. Psheh, such a foolish man god truly is. We serve our purpose fine and well, but not after he created this.. moral things... we are here, to cause havoc to those who he love so dear, more than us, more than our brothers who chose to stay loyal. God...

We are here for that sole purpose, to prove our worth, and to prove humans worth...

So... are you still eager to become a demon?"

Kyouga: "I will see things through to the end. I'm not going to turn away from this path that has been laid out before me. I'm very willing to take the risk, Lucifer." Kyouga explained to Santa politely, although Kyouga thought he called he was calling the man Santa. However, Kyouga apparently knew who this man really was. Santa was likely the first fallen angel, but Kyouga meant no ill feelings at all.

Abilities:

Minor Race Abilities:

Arrancar
    Zanpakuto Name: Moegami
    Appearance: A crimson katana that in incredably flamable, and just unsheathing it can set it on fire. This katana compliments his control over fire, granting him to turn to flame without his Saisei Oni.
    Release Phrase: Fade into the darkness, Moegami.
    Resurrection Name: El demonio
    Ressurection Appearance: https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/2h4ykv4.jpg
    Kyouga gains a pair of black demonic wings. Also, most of Kyouga's body turns into an extremely hard demonic skin with special Hierro properies. It is also noted that Kyouga's entire body is copletely black, exept for his number and new tribal tattoos that are colored white and are on his front torso. Interestingly, this is the only form that Kyouga takes that completely shatters the remains of his mask and replaces it with demonic horns. Kyouga has gained an extremely muscular build, and hip-length white hair. Kyouga's hollow hole also moves right over his naval. Lastly, his eyes are completely black with golden irises that contain slits for pupils.

Ability Name: Caos Cero
    Activated or Not: Not
    Description: A pitch-black Cero with purple lightning emitting from all directions. While this Cero is charging, it envelopes Kyouga's entire hand. Once shot, it creates a highly-concentrated black beam erupting with black electricity. This Cero can also be shot from both hands at once for a more devastating attack.
    Downside: There is a 3 post cooldown before Kyouga can use this ability again.

Ability Name: Dark Ma-Hierro
    Activated or Not: Activated
    Description: A stronger form of Hierro that is a combination of Mano and Hierro; It is an ability that Arrancar are able use to deflect, stop, or even pierce the enemy with their bare hands. This is also the ultra tough skin of the arrancar, which is a result of their compressed spiritual power. While their skin is strong enough to block even released zanpakutou bare-handed, it is by no means impenetrable. Also, this special Hierro is resistant to all Darkness-type attacks.
    Downside: Damaged easily by Light-type attacks.

Saisei Oni 再生鬼 (Demon Rebirth)

Form Name: Salamander
    Form Description: Kyouga's speed and physical strength is considerably high in this form, and he is capable of unnatural feats. Kyouga's demon blood stirs in this form, and all of his physical attacks gain fire damage.
    Terms and Conditions: Kyouga is briefly envelloped by flames, and he must loosen the restraints on his demon power by chanting; "Release thy anger, and convert it into flame..."
    Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac81/Speed_Demon2010/Speed_demon%20anime%202010/Natsu-Render-By-Celle.png

Technique(s):
    Name: Flame Breath
    Description: Kyouga is able to breath a huge amount of fire out of his mouth, and use it as a continuous attack.
    Downside: Kyouga cannot move upon using this ability, and his defenses are briefly wide open.
    Charge Duration: 5 posts
    Cool down: 3 posts

Form Name: Beast
    Form Description: Kyouga's aggressiveness is drastically increased, and just his roar can crumble buildings. Kyouga's strength is increased even more, and he can use his tails to impale his enemies.
    Terms and Conditions: Kyouga must briefly surround himself with darkness, and initiate a demonic transformation by chanting; "Borne from darkness, the beast appears..."
    Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz62/MadaraSesshomaru/Haseo_B-st_LINK.png
    Kyouga has nine tails instead of two, and his eyes are the same as his Ressurreccion.

Technique(s):
    Name: Hunger of the Beast
    Description: Kyouga's sense of his surroundings, and overall strength, is drastically increased for a brief amount of time. It mostly acts as an adrenaline rush for Kyouga.
    Downside: Kyouga might not think clearly while under this rush.
    Cool down: 7 posts

Form Name: True Demon
    Form Description: Kyouga's strength, speed, power and durability are pushed to their limits in this form. He is also able to use his new tendrils of fire to: hack his enemies to pieces, defend and absorb the energy from an attack, or ensnare an enemy in flames.
    Terms and Conditions: While in his second rebirth, Kyouga must release his Ressurreccion and call out; "Fade into black, Necronia! Now, unleash your true wrath!" Unfortunately, this form also puts a lot of strain on Kyouga's young body. Thus, leaving him utterly exhausted upon reverting back from this form.
    Appearance: Basically; Kyouga looks just like his Ressurreccion, but with the facial tattoos and the nine tails of his second rebirth. Flame-like tendrils can also be seen overflowing out of Kyouga's body.

Technique(s):
    Name: Dark Dominance
    Active or Passive?: Surpass the limit!
    Description: This passive ability strengthens all of Kyouga's abilities (excluding Cero) by 2x its original strength. It also has the same effect on any Demon, Sin, and Cursed Soul, putting them in a hyper mode that increases their strength. It also adds a black Reiryoku, and gives them black eyes with gold irises and slits for pupils.
    Downside: There is a possibility that it might make his opponent stronger too.
    Cool down: 5 posts
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80579

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:17 am

re-approved