Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Kage Ookami, the Demi Demon -WIP-

Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5144

Kage Ookami, the Demi Demon -WIP- Empty Kage Ookami, the Demi Demon -WIP-

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:33 am

Known Name: Kage Ookami
    Demon Name: Hell Hound
    Dominant Race: Arrancar
    Appearance: Kage looks exactly like Shiro, except the features of him that are white, are black on Kage.
    http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/121/6/6/Commission___Blackclaw_by_Geofffffff.jpg
    Personality: Unlike his twin brother, Kage is very protective, and isn't a pushover. Kage will do anything to defend Shiro even if it means killing those close to him that harm his twin.

Story: Kage was born from the same hollow Shiro was born from. After birth, he was seperated from Shiro and was somehow turned into a demi demon. All he remembers is that he had a twin brother, and that he had to do what he could to find him. He trained hard so he could be strong enough to defend his brother. He is currently trying to find his brother.

RP sample:

Kage arrived on the sandy plains of Hueco Mundo. His black hair flowed in the wind as he stood there with his hands inside his pockets.
    "I'll find you" He said to himself. He started walking through the sands of Hueco Mundo, killing off the hollow that were stupid enough to attack him while he was out. As he walked, he met up with a man with short blue hair and a spiky hollow's mask. The man looked at Kage with his soft blue eyes.
    "Shiro?" The man asked. "What happened to you?" He had a peculiar look on his face as he looked down at Kage.
    "How do you know of my brother?" He asked. He held his left hand on the zanpakto he had concealed on his waist. "Where is he?"
    The man shrugged. "If you're not Shiro, then I do not know where he's at" He said. "Might I ask your name?
    "My name is Kage Ookami" He said. "I'm the older twin brother of Shiro Ookami"
    The man's eyes gaped open. "He has a twin?" He said. "I didn't know that at all" He scratched his head.
    "My name is Cross Marian" He said. "It's nice to meet you twin of Shiro"
    Kage gave him a blank look. "If you're not going to help me find him, then get out of my way" He said as he pushed the man out of his way. He continued to walk through the sand, hoping to someday find his younger twin Shiro.

Abilities:
    Ability Rules:
    Your minor race can only have 2 techniques on its lowest form, say your a shinigami. Your Lowest form of ability as a shinigami is shikai, you can only have 2 shikai abilities (activated or passive)

Your Dominant race can have 6 techniques max on its highest form. Say your dominant race is hollow, if that's the case you will have a resurrection with 6 abilities.

If your dominant race is your demon blood, then your Sai Sei Oni will be on its finest form.

Minor Race Abilities:

Shinigami
    Zanpakuto Name: Moyakami [Haze Wolf]
    Appearance: A twin zanpakto, each one's hilt a light shade of purple. One zanpakto is the shinigami, while the other is the hollow half.
    Release Phrase: Howl, Moyakami
    Shikai Appearance: Kage's body gains the ability to turn his body into smoke. While doing this, he can escape from battle and also use the smoke for fighting. He can form his hands into swords, axes, staffs, and scythes as well due to the haze ability.

Ability Name: Scythe Arm Formation
    Activated or Not: Activated
    -Calling: Left arm form the scythe, right arm form the sword-
    Description: His left arm forms a scythe while his right arm forms a sword.
    Downside: He has to use Moyakami's shikai to be able to use this.

Arrancar
    Zanpakuto Name: Moyakami
    Appearance: The other zanpakto that is the twin to the other
    Release Phrase: Choke them, Moyakami
    Resurrection Name: Haze Wolf
    Ressurection Appearance:
    -The legs off of Coyote Starrk resembles the lower legs on Kage-
    -The arms resemble Coyote Starrk-
    His hair stays the same length. He gains a black wolves tail that can shoot needles from it.

Ability Name: Wolf Cannon
    Description: Kage shoots a twin cero from his mouth
    Downside: Must use his arrancar zanpakto

Ability Name: Shadow's Shield
    -calling: Shield of the Shadowed ones]
    Description: Forms a shield around his body made of darkness.
    Downside: Must use his arrancar zanpakto

Ability Name: Wolves Scream
    Calling: Howling Wolf
    Description: He dislocates his jaw as it opens widely, forming a large black cero in the center of his mouth. As it gets larger, he closes his mouth, locating his jaw once again, and shoots it out of his mouth in the form of a wolves roar.
    Downside: Must dislocate his jaw, and in order to do this, he must be at full power.

Saisei Oni 再生鬼 (Demon Rebirth)

Levels: 3 Levels

Form Name: Wolf Demon Version 1
    Form Description: This form gives Kage the appearance of a demon. He gains sharp clawed gauntlets, bat wings, a demons tail, and knee guards. His body turns black.
    Terms and Conditions:
    Conditions of Rebirth: Must stab his zanpakto into his left hand, then let the blood drip from his wound. As it does so, a circle is formed around his body. The circle is made up of his blood. It starts to glow as his body glows as well. he then changes into his version 1 demon form.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Form Name: Wolf Demon Version 2
    Form Description: This form gives him a new appearance, and allows him to change into 2 types of transformations. A wolf form and a demonic form.
    Terms and Conditions: (Conditions of rebirth, how it activates, whats done before its activated, it can be a release phrase.)
    Conditions: Same as Version 1, but must say Version 2 before doing the stabbing.
    Activation: same as version 1, except the blood turns black
    Release Phrase: Demonic Transformation! Version 2!
    Appearance:
    When using this version, he has the capabilities of using two forms. His wolf form
    Spoiler:
    and his humanoid form
    Spoiler:
    While in his humanoid demon form, his face is covered in a mask. The hair escapes the mask and turns into large spike like hairs. His legs turn into wolves legs and he gains a large black tail. His hands gain gauntlets with demonic claws on them.

Form Name: Final Demon's Release
    Form Description: (Information we should know about your form)
    Terms and Conditions: (Conditions of rebirth, how it activates, whats done before its activated, it can be a release phrase.)
    Appearance: While in this form, he gains 2 different forms that he is able to use. Each depending on the situation. He gains a tattoo on his back, that is only seen when in battle.
    Spoiler:
    Flight and Original Form:
    Spoiler:
    Rage Form:
    Spoiler:

Technique(s):
    Name: (Technique Name)
    Active or Passive?: (if active please leave an activation word or phrase)
    Description: (What does the technique do, what changes occur?)
    Downside: (Technique weaknesses.)
    Charge Duration: (How many posts needed to be able to use the technique.)
    Cool down: (After usage, how many posts are needed to be able to use technique again.)

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:08 am