Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Resonance Planes : Level 4 {Arrancar Training}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

Resonance Planes : Level 4 {Arrancar Training} Empty Resonance Planes : Level 4 {Arrancar Training}

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Welcome to the Resonance Planes

Resonance Planes : Level 4 {Arrancar Training} Wks5qf

The resonance plane is found on the 4th level of the Library island tower, it consists mostly of dried devastated lands filled with nothing but death and decay, its mostly used for Hollow Resonance with the Hōgyoku v.2.7 that was crafted based from the original one.

Lasci, is in charge of training the new recruits who thinks they can handle being an arrancar.

Hōgyoku v.2.7 Resonance Requirements:
    Must be 10th seat up.
    Must have trained on the 1st three levels.
    Must do atleast a mission
    Reiatsu level of 1000 points (not applicable yet)

Descriptions:

The Hōgyoku also referred as the Orb of Distortion, is a unique substance in the form of a small orb that was thought to be able to dissolve the boundaries between a Shinigami and a Hollow, granting either the powers of the other. However, Alfred Alstein the previous 12th Division Captain explained that it actually materializes the hearts around it. In other words, it materializes a persons inner desires. It was invented roughly 100 years before our very existence.

But due to many failed experiments and lawsuits from the HM government, they decided to give the origin back to soul society, thus ending the war, but I, Lasci re-invented a better Hōgyoku, the Hōgyoku v.2.7, one which produces its own power source and lives from it, the perfect arrancar crafter, the perfect arrancar resonance.

Unlike a regular Hōgyoku the Hōgyoku v.2.7 is stronger and can easily tear a weak hollow apart, but luckily, its healing qualities wont destroy the soul, but if greatly beaten, it make take days/weeks/months before complete recovery.

Soul Resonance - is the process of destroying once self in way for a better more controlled state. With the use of Hōgyoku v.2.7 the perfect resonance could be made where unlike Hōgyoku alone, the sync is more controlled.

Rules :
    Dont Spam
    Stay on character

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11602

Resonance Planes : Level 4 {Arrancar Training} Empty Re: Resonance Planes : Level 4 {Arrancar Training}

Post by Kyouga Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:27 am

Kyouga entered the room, and summoned his sword, Necronia, to battle. "This is my first time fighting an Espada, but I will not hold back." Kyouga said calmly as he held his sword to his side, and waited for Desidia to make the first move.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5290

Resonance Planes : Level 4 {Arrancar Training} Empty Re: Resonance Planes : Level 4 {Arrancar Training}

Post by Seven Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:40 am

"Not so fast brat."

Dizzy re-appeared shortly after kyouga did.

"You must be wondering why i was the assigned instructor for you, you waited long enough, so i think you deserve a proper explanation."

Stroking his chin Dizzy lazily stroked his chin while his other hand was placed on his waist.

"It's because of the demon blood resting within your soul. I'm aware that you are now a fully recognized demon under Lucifer's demon army. The more you cling onto a race, the more it eats your soul, and the more it eats your soul the more it devours you.

To complete the process, we must first seal everything back to the beggining, and by sealing it means you have to first return into a shinigami and fight your self to couquer it completely, upon defeating your shinigami self, you will face your arrancar self, and upon defeating your arrancar self, then we move onto your demon self.

This is a quick process of doing something that years conquer, so i dont expect you to get it all in one try, but it will smoothen the process of your transition.

Once you conquered all of them, you can shift from one to the other just as easily."

Stroking his chin once more he continued.

"Now why me as your instructor to begin with... As you know, im a sin, and i came from your mother Minamoto Chiruka. I know what it's like to face your demon, cause i've battled with it for space inside your mothers soul realm, i've faced her demon for several thousands of years, and i think im more than qualified to teach you how to do so as i did I.

I may have never countered your mothers soul completely, but now that im my own flesh, i can teach you."

He stood ready for any questions.

"Now then, now that that's cleared, do you have any questions?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:18 am

"How will I fight myself?" Kyouga asked calmly, but his arms and legs were shaking in fear. In fact, he was very afraid to fight his inner demons.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:34 am

"Good question, i came prepared for anything. Done worry, im not as weak as i look." Closing his eyes, he wrote the symbol 源 on air and held his palm together tigh as if pulling one side of a dimension from the other.

As it was wide enough, he broke his right palm of from the pull and pulled something away from his left, it looks to be an old rusted katana, the moment it was completely out, the opened dimensioned closed down and all that's left is the symbol 源 on Dizzies left palm.

"Kyouga, i'd like you to meet, Fuzen No Tentou, the legendary zanpakuto which set the pecado's free."

Grinning wider than possible Dizzy scratched his head and laughed.

"Your mother, Ciel and my self have 1 common ability, and that is to wield Fuzen no Tentou. With Fuzen no tentou, i can make your inner selves materialize on it's fullest potential, different from when Ciel set us free. In our case, they were able to find us permanent slots, or bodies so to say, in this case, the inner manifestation will vanish upon its death or if that i loose Reiatsu, which is highly unlikely."

Turning to Koyuga again, he began.

"Now then, are there other questions? or Shall we begin?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:57 am

"I am honored to have the chance to be tested by Fuzen no Tentou. Anyway, I am ready now..." Kyouga said quietly as he braced himself for the three phantoms that were going to appear.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:06 am

Dizzy smiled over kyouga and held Fuzen no tentou in reverse. In lighting speed he appeared in front of Kyouga and stamped its handle 3 timed on his chest.

After doing so Dizzy was already 3 feet behind Kyouga and waited for the war to begin, being stambed 3 times like that would be hell for Kyouga, tearing his skin, releasing sleeping reiatsu to its full potential and ripping things around him to some extent.

"This is the first stage, reverting to your shinigami form, it will hurt considering you've become quite strong whilst relying on your demonification too much, but try staying with me if you can, alright?"

Spoiler:
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:25 am

Kyouga screamed as he clenched his chest and fell to his knees. The pain was practically unbearable for him, and he felt like a hole was being drilled in his chest. Why must I suffer? Kyouga thought as he started to heavily breath through his teeth.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:33 am

Burrying Ten 12 inches onto the ground, Dizzy concentrated his reiatsu on the seals on Kyouga's chest, easing him a bit from his pain, but it's not the pain which worry's Dizzy, It's the dormant reiatsu that which would do real damage to anything.

"Hang in there, reiatsu will now escape your body, you will be immobile for several minutes."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:46 am

Kyouga's arms went limp, and a ink-black colored substance shot out his chest and went wild. Kyouga wanted to forewarn Desidia, but the dormant black reiatsu seemed to animate itself like some kind of symbiotic parasite. Even worse, it was heading straight for Desidia.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:56 am

It was headed straight towards him, smiling Dizzy was only recieved a small cut from the animated dark reiatsu, it would appear that Kyouga was more currupted than he had thought.

Dizzy already aware of this placed his palm over the ground and summoned 6 demon prison stones to rise from the ground from where Kyoga was stationed at. The Prison stones should be enough to contain the parasitic reiatsu enough not to place Kyouga in any sort of danger.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:09 am

The demon prison was strong enough to seal the parasitic black reiatsu around Kyouga, but another black reiatsu poured out of Kyouga's chest and seemed to patiently find an inanimate object that it could use to manifest itself. Unlike the other reiatsu, it showed no hostility towards Desidia as it filled the room in a black fog. Meanwhile, the parasitic reiatsu was making every attempt to shatter the seal on it. Every now and then, it would try to become one with Kyouga again, but would just experience intense pain when it attempted to do so.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:20 am

The more calmed reiatsu appeared to be that of Kyouga's reiatsu self, dizzy as easily placed it in the shape of a wooden human shaped doll which was inside his pocket, it would appear that only the shinigami part of his reiatsu is left, with it heading out, the process of sending them out and putting them in would be complete.

"Hang in there, Kyouga."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:30 am

The demonic reiatsu was completely free of Kyouga, and a dark azure reiatsu seemed to dance out of his chest. After that reiatsu was gone, Kyouga collapsed, but still remained conscientious. "Souryuu...." Kyouga whispered to himself quietly as he observed the azure reiatsu. Apparently, Kyouga was now reduced down to being a human, but it did feel a little nice without all of the Reiatsu. Kyouga then got up, and sprinted out of the prison before the demonic reiatsu could latch onto him. "Now that I'm human, how am I going to fight myself? Haven't I just been stripped of all of my power?" Kyouga asked Desidia in some concern, wondering what he was going to do.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Throwing 2 wooden doll towards kyouga one went through him and moved uneasily on the floor as the other went through the 6 stone prison where the demon reiatsu rested.

"Now now, let me collect them first." Waving his hand, Dizzy gestured to move the dolls and they did, one came out floating from the prison and the other floated seemingly making its way towards Dizzies side.

"Are you ready to face your self?" first Dizzy asked to make sure, the next turn of events will determine what will become of the young arrancar.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:42 pm

"Yes." Kyouga said calmly as he seemed to sweat-drop when he tried to figure out how the doll went through him. Kyouga then remembered that he wasn't in a physical body. In any case, he would need to find a way to overcome his Shinigami self.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Smiling happily Dizzy stood up and placed the 3 dolls on the chain necklace around his neck.

"Let's begin then." saying so he placed his right hand on the zanpakuto and sent an explosion of reiatsu from where he stood. It caused dust fogs to rise from the grounds, and as it vanished completely, only two lone figures could be seen, Dizzy, and a Shinigami version of Kyouga.

"Yo"
    It said. "It's been a long time kid."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:59 pm

"Do not call me 'kid'." Kyouga responded assertively as he furrowed his brow. "Currently, my threat to you is minimal, but I will learn to compensate..." he said quietly as he waited for his Shinigami self to attack him. Kyouga was taking all of this very seriously.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:28 pm

"HAHAHA, wrong, i dont see you as a threat at all. In fact, im just dying to see how your gonna humiliate your self from trying and failing.." The Shinigami Kyouga laughed and laughed.

Dizzy tried to hold back his laughter, but it would seem rude to anyone, especially to Kyouga.

"I forgot to tell you one minor detail, the final song of Fuzen no tentou brings out the worst im people, so this Version of you is the worst version of your self, but in his strongest form, prepare for any rude comments if you will."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:09 am

"You know, that just wants me to try harder to take you down." Kyouga said with a grin as he dashed towards the armored warrior before him. If I could get him to hit my chest, I should be able to reclaim my Shinigami powers. However, there is a risk that I might die by my own hand. Kyouga thought as he sprinted towards the man.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Using speed and rationality to his advantage, the shinigami version of Kyouga skipped backwards and kept doing so. "Draw your blade! Fight with all your might.".

He stood and waited 10 meters away from Kyouga.

Dizzy shook his head and turned to Kyouga saying. "Your going to have to fight him, theirs no other way." Saying so Dizzy, threw a katana towards Kyouga. "Use this."

Spoiler:
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:45 pm

Kyouga quickly spun around and caught the katana, noticing that it greatly resembled Souruu. However, this katana didn't have any of his Zanpaku-to's power. Kyouga dashed back towards the shinigami version of himself, and attempted to reap his head. He was aware that he wouldn't be able to cut through the armor, but the neck was the least armored area of his enemy's body.
    Seven
    Seven
    Human
    Human

Post by Seven Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Ducking, the clone easily evaded Kyouga's attack and prepared to counter by using just it's zanpakuto's handle to somewhat agitate kyouga sending a message that of saying 'you cant defeat me brat'
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:41 am

Kyouga was now hit in the abdomin, and coughed blood onto his enemy. "Could you tell me something that I don't know?" Kyouga asked the other him as he put up his defense, even though his stomach hurt him and blood was dripping from the sides of his mouth. "If you're going to agitate me, you'll have to try much harder than that..." Kyouga said quietly.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:40 pm

"With the tone of your voice, i've already won." using the distance to his advantage, the clone held up his right index and middle finger placing it inches away from Kyouga's chest saying. "Hadō no ichi, Shō " using kido from that distance could be troublesome for the enemy.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:19 pm