Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Sakura Brothel : Human Trafficking Agency {RP area}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Sakura Brothel : Human Trafficking Agency {RP area} - Page 3 Empty Re: Sakura Brothel : Human Trafficking Agency {RP area}

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:07 am

"In this time and age, i must say that theres no such thing as love, just beneficiary engagements. If i said I said i loved him, will you believe me?"

She spoke, yet answering the question with another one.

"I guess, it wouldn't matter what i say in times like this, you'd still believe what you could, and drop all anything else aside from that.

Now go, they're coming here.

Octa ashi no hebi..."
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

BD-cash : 5558

Sakura Brothel : Human Trafficking Agency {RP area} - Page 3 Empty Re: Sakura Brothel : Human Trafficking Agency {RP area}

Post by Tison Leo Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:10 am

tison nods as je leavs and wunders why she was so indifrent about his question-
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 am

Ruru was on the roof of the shrine seemingly looking for a way to get inside, since she couldn't find any other way to infiltrate the shrine other than the very well crowded entrance.

"Uhnonaa, i wonder where did that Leo went off to, i wonder."
    she sighed sitting on the roof.
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:12 am

tisons ends up outside then he leeps up to the roof of the shrine-
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Ruru see's a familiar figure leaping out from the inside out of no where.

"Na.. Nandato?? Oi!!! Leo Kun!!"

She yelled.

"Ahh, good to see you alive, how did it go?"
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:47 pm

tison shakes his head-his widow didnt know anything....but she did give me this-tison hands ruru the itam that the gir gave him-
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:31 am

Ruru caught the item that Leo threw at her and opened it, inside was a small book, and inside it a list of names.

"A lit of names, debtors? or the other way around, either way, i dunno anyone from this list, except for one. "

The color from her eyes seemingly vanished as she took a deep breath and said his name.

"Marco Draco Devito, one of Omerta's 5 generals.

But if he's involved in this at all we would have to stop this investigation, cause what where up against here, is the new world government."
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:50 am

tison looks at the book and wunders-hmm new wold govenerment?....what do we do then boss?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:54 am

"Yes.. the new world government, shows no mercy to pirates, may it be from a known organization, or not. If the government is the one manufacturing bombs, the world could be in great danger. Not only hours, but the other worlds as well."

Ruru sighs as she skipped from the shrines roof to the other.

"For now, we should head back to HQ, and re-think if we should continue on this or not. But you did good on this one, good job Fuk
    u" she smiles and shunpo's yet again.

OOC: Heres some info on the game http://www.bleachdynasty.com/8th-division-thriller-bark-8th-division-rpg-f126/8th-division-rpg-non-player-characters-and-crews-t3011.htm
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:23 am

tison nods as he fallows ruru closely-
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:56 am

"Yosh, lets head out to the docks to get our transport home, or do you wanna tour the area for a while?"

Ruru stopped in mid air asking leo.
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:17 am

tison appears right next to her-neh lets head out...ive had enoph of the locals....
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:22 am

"Very well then, lets head off" Ruru lands right back on the human trafficking agency riding the boat that will send them back to the HQ.

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/8th-division-main-deck-f17/galleon-strelitzia-8th-division-hq-t2055.htm

OOC:

Aww, you change your siggy to the notable characters, but Alejandro Kuma is different from the kuma we killed XD
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:25 am

tison fallows her-yosh...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:23 pm