Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Sakura Brothel : Human Trafficking Agency {RP area}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Sakura Brothel : Human Trafficking Agency {RP area} Empty Sakura Brothel : Human Trafficking Agency {RP area}

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Sakura Brothel Human Trafficking Agency

Sakura Brothel : Human Trafficking Agency {RP area} 2eapeur

This is where we gather souls that entered soul society illegally, we make them do jobs for us, making drugs and sake without pay, this is our slave factory.

Please stay on character
    DONT DO THIS AT HOME! THIS IS JUST RP!
    All forum rules apply.
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

BD-cash : 5558

Sakura Brothel : Human Trafficking Agency {RP area} Empty Re: Sakura Brothel : Human Trafficking Agency {RP area}

Post by Tison Leo Mon May 17, 2010 5:21 pm

a small boat floats into the area carying the new squad 8 vc and is partner"...lemons this thing is so solw....franky your smart are we almost there?
    Franky:just about master leo.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Sakura Brothel : Human Trafficking Agency {RP area} Empty Re: Sakura Brothel : Human Trafficking Agency {RP area}

Post by Loli Gaga Mon May 17, 2010 5:28 pm

{Kuma Goons}

"Oi oi!!, Shinigami, this is Kuma territory!" onew said as they were waiting ashore. "Who the heck do you think you are?" another said.
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Mon May 17, 2010 9:07 pm

tisont glared at the men in anger"HOW DARE YOU ADRES ME LIKE THAT!!!....i am Vice Capitan of squad 8 and i dont think you wanna piss me off do you?"franky stands up from behind tison"Franky:boss want me to take care of them?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue May 18, 2010 4:37 pm

"Phe, we dont care who you are, in this part of the seas we rule, BOOYS!" One of the gang or whom it would seem to be said as men flooded from the small complex surrounding the docking area.

"Get them!"
    as the command was given men started jumping at them one after the other.
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Tue May 18, 2010 5:18 pm

tison sighs as he jumps up into the air and rips his shirt off then lands on the dock".....i hope you men are ready to die....
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed May 19, 2010 11:16 am

Like ants, they came at him all at the same time giving random swing aiming to weaken him bit by bit. Its you who should prepare, how dare you sail on kuma territory, its against piracy law."
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Wed May 19, 2010 5:18 pm

tison stands there and takes the hits until his body glows dark red"you men will not die so quickly now...."tison reaches for his sword on his back slowly hopeing one of them would be stupid enoph to take it
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed May 19, 2010 6:45 pm

"Oi, take the katana!" the acting leader of the goons yelled at the men attacking the shinigami. One of them took it and rejoiced happily. "I got it boss!"
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Thu May 20, 2010 1:55 am

fool...."tisons hilt become scolding hot as the blade of light shined in its glory"only an arrancar can weaild that blade....
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri May 21, 2010 10:36 am

"Ar..arrancar?" the goon said as he dropped the Zanpakuto and fled away from it, but the boss wasnt content with it. "What are you doing? go get that katana"
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Sun May 23, 2010 11:24 pm

tison walks over and grabs his sword"this is no katana.....it is a beas sword now then what can you all tell me about kuma?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon May 24, 2010 5:37 pm

"No way in hell, get him!" more men flooded from every corner and started attacking the shinigami's.
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Tue May 25, 2010 6:46 am

tison sudenly ducks down as he preforms a hamd stand and twerls around like a top hiting all the men in the face and jaw
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue May 25, 2010 10:37 am

Many men flew away crashing onto one roof to the other. One man in particular wasn't happy about getting a hole in his roof though "What in the world is going on there" the man yells as he stepped out of his house causing silence from all the goons.
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Tue May 25, 2010 10:51 am

tison gets back onto his feet then looks to the man"my apologys sir just takeing out the trash...
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed May 26, 2010 2:25 pm

The man who went out pretty much scared all the goons who had been ambushing the shinigami. "Pshhh, those fake Kuma guns know nothing but trouble, you look like a shinigami, you wouldnt be the 8th Vice captian now, are you? My Captain told me about someone coming around, i'm just not sure who he is."
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Wed May 26, 2010 8:26 pm

tison nods with a blank expretion on his face-yes i am the vc of squad 8 i am tison leo arrancar number 99, and you are?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu May 27, 2010 4:32 pm

"The names Pablo" He grins while rubbing his belly. "Im the one incharge of this place, how may i help you?"
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Thu May 27, 2010 9:50 pm

i am looking for kumas widow....do you know her location?-tison sheaths his sword and puts his hands in his pockets-
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri May 28, 2010 10:51 am

"Ah, of course i do, but its within the inner lands of Sakura Brothel, that territory is purely Kuma's. There should be a shrine that's popular down there, its the Kurusawa shrine from where she lives after kuma's death." Pablo rubbed his belly once more as he sat down on a bench behind him.

"I believe the captain said she'd be right with you when you get there, dont worry, you wont get lost, everyone knows where the shrine is. If you walk that way, you can even see it from here."
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Fri May 28, 2010 10:42 pm

tison nods-thank you ill be on my way then...-tison walks to the direction of the shrine-
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun May 30, 2010 1:05 pm

It was only then that Ruru had arrived at the docks of Sakura Brothel.

"Pablo!" She yelled from where she first stood fresh from the travel.

"Where did you send my boy?"

Pablo went out peeking slowly at first, but as he was spotted within first glance he had walked out and spoke.

"Ah, Minamoto Taichou it's been a while"

Ruru instantly bonked his head with her slipper and spoke.

"Dont dodge the question. did you give him the right directions? From what i've heard theres an invasion here right now, is that correct?"

pablos spoke no words to the taichou but gave her a nod.

"If that's the case, then Leo might be in trouble." she sighed as she felt guilty for sending him off.

"Is it Octa's doing?"
    she asks but as he did earlier, he just gave off a nod. "Don't tell anyone im here."

With that she headed off disappearing as quickly as she got away.
    Tison Leo
    Tison Leo
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

Post by Tison Leo Mon May 31, 2010 3:20 am

tison waks in the direction pablo gave him, thankfully tison is wareing a diskise, a old riped up kimono and pants-lemons long wak...
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:10 am

Huge numbers of pirates assembled in front of the shrine in grief of Kuma Sr. death, not everyone was allowed to enter as it was now branded as an Octa teritory, it was a known fact to all of the villagers who lived around sakura brothel.

Octa ashi no Hebi finally made its move following the death of Kuma.

Ruru joined the massive crowd of pirates and villagers around the town circle, seemingly searching for her lieutenant without giving out her identity to the crowd, she had come just to watch and not to interfere, but if things were to get tied up, she would launch in to help him.

OOC: Kuma here is different from the Kuma who had died on the earlier mission. Just to clear things up a bit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:03 pm