Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
KenTakeo
JennyReika
6 posters

Jenny's Starlit Sakura Sanctuary

JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192509

Jenny's Starlit Sakura Sanctuary Empty Jenny's Starlit Sakura Sanctuary

Post by JennyReika Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:42 pm

In the middle of an endless amount of Sakura trees, lies a little meadow... a meadow unseen to so many that lies deep in Hanataro's Nature Parade, it is almost impossible to find.

A long time ago, on her trips before she was a Captain, Jenny stumbled upon this beautiful place and never forgot about it. She marked its locations and swore she would come back one day, and that she did.

Not only did she come back to the beautiful meadow... but she brought many of her belongings with her, in a place she felt safe enough that was her own... the view was breathtaking and there were times she thought she would forget everything and everybody and just stay here... in the meadow, until her time would come... if it could ever come.

In the day time, there are beautiful sakura trees everywhere, along with the beautiful pond that surrounds, hills and mountains surrounding the water and landscape.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

A very large beautiful waterfall, right in front of a Sakura tree where Jenny can lay her head to think...
    Spoiler:

As the night comes, so does even more beauty.
    Jenny has a complete love for the night sky... especially the stars and the amazing things that happen, the beautiful things, the unexplainable things...
    This is a place where she can watch in amazement at the beauty of the world.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And of course... there is always the beautiful fountain. The fountain that reminds her of so many things in her past. The fountain that has always stayed with her and gone wherever she needed peace.
    Spoiler:

This is the only place Jenny can escape the loneliness and the pressure of everything. The place she can call her own. The place that she can just forget about everything.

This is her sanctuary.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Jenny's Starlit Sakura Sanctuary Empty Re: Jenny's Starlit Sakura Sanctuary

Post by JennyReika Fri May 01, 2009 7:50 am

*Jenny lays her head back, looking into the dark night sky... the cool air rolling in, as she inhales deeply, keeping the brisk, wet air in her lungs for a long period of time... enjoying the time away...

watching the stars as they move around her, listening the the rustling of the sakura trees... their blossoms lightly swaying in the small breeze... watching as their now whitish, pink colors glow a brilliant color of purple against a dark blue and pink sky as the auroras move through*

"I am lucky to be in such a beautiful place, even if there is nobody to share it with."

*she looks down at her puppy, whom travels with her everywhere, and tends to stay out of the way when she is inside of the Division. Keeping a low profile, and staying out of the way of violence*

"I am sure youre glad to get away from all the hectics of the life inside the Divvy, arent you?"

*she pats the head of the beautiful little puppy as she sleeps, keeping her close to her side as she sits under the huge sakura tree in the middle of the meadow, gazing at the purple body of water stretching out in front of her. She lightly puts her hand on her Zanpakuto, making sure that its presense is still known.*

"Don't worry... it wont be forever until we feel battle again... after all... it seems like we have more than a few lifetimes... I dont think anybody could stop this train wreck anyways..."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42221

Post by KenTakeo Wed May 06, 2009 9:57 am

-Ken has been an explorer ever since he joined the 7th divvy, but walking into the Hanataro's Nature Parade just astonishes him. His eyes are opened wider than he realizes. His jaw is opens as he examines the beautiful sight. When he notices the mesmerizing steam from the hot spring, he strips nude and slowly enters the water enjoying the heat-

This is the most beautiful place I have ever seen.

-He floats in the water with his eyes closed and forgets about his wounds from training. Everything is gone from his mind but the sounds of nature.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Thu May 07, 2009 6:39 am

*Jenny wakes up from her slumber and notices that there is some kind of person here, she springs to her feet at once, zanpakuto immediately out, she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath*

"Who intrudes on my land?!?! So help me... I shall gut you from chin to pelvis if I lay eyes on you!!!"

*her smile grows looking around, wondering who may be lurking in the beautiful sakura trees*

"You may be a mystery now... but I am a very good tracker... trust me... you dont want to match your smelling abilities to my own..."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu May 07, 2009 10:09 pm

-Ken is startled when he heard the woman yelling threats. He feels the great spiritual pressure and searches where the source is. He grabs his clothing, walks out of the hot spring and puts them on. He found the source and it was taicho Jenny Reika of 11th division. He quickly bows down on one knee-

Uhh, sorry to disturb you taicho! My departure will come immediately if I am a bother. Would you like me to leave?
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58401

Post by King_Nothing Fri May 08, 2009 6:46 am

*Roan walks into the area*

Hello taicho, Ken, how are you doing today?
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Fri May 08, 2009 9:31 am

*Jenny immediately senses both presences, including that of her 3rd seat, she quickly turns her blade to the other presense, when she opens her eyes she finds herself staring at the new 7th Division Recruit*

"Ken-san?... What are you doing here?... How did you find this place? ... How did Roan find this place???"

*she sighs, taking in a deep breath*

"Neither of you are bothering me... well... Roan always bothers me, so thats nothing new..."

*Jenny sheathes her blade again, leaving her hand to rest on the hilt of her zanpakuto, while she puts her other hand on the curve of her hip*

"So... you like it? Peaceful... isnt it?"
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Fri May 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Hey, I dont bother you ALL the time. Someimtes its Chris that does it.

*Looks around at everything*

Wow, this is an amazing place youve got her Taicho.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Fri May 08, 2009 10:21 pm

-Ken's body is still wet including his hair. He slicks it back while speaking in the conversation-

Oh hey Roan. I'm good today how bout you?

-He smiled and waved at him-

Oh, and thank you taicho Reika...

-The breeze distracts Ken. He closes his eyes and brings his arms up-

It really is..peaceful. I've never seen anything like it. Do you come here often taichou?
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Sat May 09, 2009 9:53 am

*Jenny smiles, and then laughs at Roan*

"Yes, indeed. CP does drive me up a wall... but, you gotta love him, and you both do drive me insane..."

*she then turns her attention to Ken*

"You dont need to thank me, Ken-san. I am here all the time.... I own this place, pretty much. I just love it. The first time I came here, I fell in love with it and made sure that I would never forget it. Its where I come to relax."

*Jenny shifts her Zanpakuto and then lays her head against a tree, picking a sakura from a dangling branch, she puts the flower behind her ear*

"I dont think that anybody can understand the extreme beauty of this place. Such beauty would be hard to capture anywhere else..."
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat May 09, 2009 10:37 am

But lifes so much funner when youre insane.

*Looks around again*

Hmm, your right, would be hard to explain, youd have to be here to understand the beauty of it.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sat May 09, 2009 12:36 pm

Yea I completely agree. It's almost as if it's earth's version of heaven... Truly great..

-Ken started to crave the heat from the hot spring. Heat to him is similar to the craving of blood vampires possess. Even though he can produce his own heat, it takes up Reitsu so he prefers heat from another source-

Well i'm off to the hot spring my lady and gentleman. Take it easy. Roan..Taicho
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Sat May 09, 2009 2:46 pm

*Jenny sighs and looks at Roan*

"He seems to run off a lot. Oh well, I cant complain, I guess its company..."

*she looks over, examining her 3rd Seat*

"Well... its just you and I now Roan... what shall we do with ourselves?... You got any ideas?"

*she turns another sakura flower in her fingers*
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sun May 10, 2009 1:04 am

*Shrugs*

I dunno, wanna just go for a walk and chat?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80586

Post by Loli Gaga Sun May 10, 2009 2:00 am

Seemingly lost, noticed endless numbers of sakura trees and figured she's near, she kept on following them until she realized she reached her destination

"WOW" her only words in all amazement, she looked around a little then finally found people!

"Jenny Taichoo!!" she huggles her "You found such a loveley place T.T" she said as her stomach grumbled

"oh my, i'm too hungry... is there any food here?"
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon May 11, 2009 11:02 am

*Jenny goes to answer Roan as she gets huggled by an enthusiastic Ruru*

"HI RURU-CHAN!!! Hmmm... food? Yes, there is lots of food... I dont go anywhere without food..."
    *she pulls back a part of a little sakura trees branches, revealing a little feast*

Spoiler:

"There is a little bit of everything there... please help yourself..."

*she turns back to Roan*

"Would you like some of them? I have more than enough. I keep this whole place stocked... Its kinda my thing. If I am going to stay here all the time then I might as well have something to dig into!"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80586

Post by Loli Gaga Mon May 11, 2009 1:25 pm

WAA!!!

awesome, i've been hungry for days now ><, My Winter getaway skating ring has been a major failz

~grabs some dumplings and Sake~

YAHOOO!

arigatou taicho!
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Mon May 11, 2009 6:27 pm

*Shrugs*

Might as well, shouldnt let good food go to waste.

*Gets some pie (I saw some!)*

Thanks Taicho. So, how long have you known about this place?
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Mon May 11, 2009 9:59 pm

-Ken arrives, relived that there is such a place where he can come and bask in the peace. He had just gotten done with his shunpo training with his captain and his body is sore-

I love this place. Finally some relaxation.

-He notices voices and he looks around. He finds Reika, Ruru, and Roan-

Oh hey you guys. How are you on this peaceful evening?
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Wed May 13, 2009 12:41 pm

*Jenny looks at Roan and laughs*

"Well, eat as much as you want. I've known about this place since before I even joined the Gotei 13. I came across it when I was running away all the time in my teen years. I always remembered it, and I knew I would come back here after I accomplished my goal of being the best the 11th Division could offer."

*Jenny turns when she hears Kens familiar voice again*

"Ah! Back again?!?! Haji put you through the ringer, huh? That guy can be pretty tough. I know... trust me.

But its good to see you back... Oh, and by the way... Just call me Jenny... I prefer it more."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Wed May 13, 2009 9:59 pm

Ok. Jenny it is. But yea I was shunpo training with captain Haji. It was fun but pretty intense. I am going to train again in a few days. I need to get stronger and faster.. Anyway I came here to relax before my next training session.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Thu May 14, 2009 9:45 am

*Jenny smiles, flipping her hair in the wind*

"Thats good... relaxing is always good... playing is more fun. So... tell me Ken-san..."

*she laughs and picks up a piece of cheesecake*

"What do you do... to relax? Besides coming into my neck of the woods? Is there something you'd like?"
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu May 14, 2009 11:41 am

Well I usually just soak in the hot springs, but if your offering me a peice of cheesecake i'd love one!...Sorry, I eat a lot. Food gets me excited.

-His stomach capacity is larger than normal beings of his size-
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Thu May 14, 2009 12:35 pm

*Jenny gets a piece of cheesecake, and puts some cherries on it, leaning over to him, putting her arm on his shoulder, she puts a piece on a fork and puts it in front of him*

"Is this good?..."

*she winks at him as she leans in*

"Is there anything else that gets you excited, besides food?"

*she looks up him smiling, knowing she is probably making him nervous, she smiles deeper, her eyes glowing an even brighter green*
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Fri May 15, 2009 10:09 pm

Uhh, nope. Heh, nothing else...Well some things-...never mind. Thank you for the...cheesecake.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:34 pm