Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Francine
Sylar
6 posters

Karakura Town Invasion

Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5398

Karakura Town Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: Karakura Town Invasion

Post by Francine Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Seeing as her touch froze almost half of the shinigami's body, Ira quickly lets go stepping away from him seeing as she almost froze half way through his arm.

"No... not yet"

she says as she turns to the shinigami who attempted to fire a Cero.

"Aro-jii.." she says to her fellow arrancar. "You're saying too much."

Just as so she was done saying those words she turns back to the shinigami she was facing.

"Are you hurt?"
    she asks him seemingly staring down on him for being weak.
    Sylar
    Sylar
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 5270

Post by Sylar Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:18 pm

"oooof" The arrancar coughs as he stumbles forwards as the kick lands square in his back and knocks him off balance "That hurt you little mouse"

He quickly looks at the female arrancar and rolls his eyes

"Ahh shaddup chatterbox, I'll say what i want"

Turning to look back at Hanzo and Sanba, he grins "Its a secret for now, i hate to leave you in the dark, infact the only thing i will tell you is my name..."

He suddenly vanishes from the spot with a high level sonido and appears right behind Beans and Sanba "Arrogancia Sin-Límitles"

As he tells them his name he raises his right fist into the air and it comes crashing down towards Beans and Sanba
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128865

Post by Muerte Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:59 am

"I'm not weak!" Suzaku shouted. He then sent a surge of spritual pressure down to the frozen parts and they shatterd into millions of pieces. He then took his zanpakto and lunged it into the girls stomach. He waited for her to react.
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:15 pm

The arrancar foresaw the shinigami's actions and was able to block it with her right hand Neko-te an inch away from plunging into her chest.

"It's useless..."

Saying so, she pushes the zanpakuto away attempting to scratch his face with her left hand neko-te.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:01 am

Suzaku ducked down quickly as she tried to swipe him with her clawed hand.
    "Not this time" He said angrily. He reached up and grabbed her other hand with his robotic hand then he took his zanpakto and started to chant > :
    "Illuminate, Mizuraito" He said. His zanpakto disappeared from his hand as he called his shikai. In its place, a light blue blade with a black hiltappeared in his hand
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64780

Post by cool beans Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:21 am

With mere seconds to react Hanzo pushes Sanba out of the way of the oncoming strike and is sent flying through the air by the arrancars huge fist

"Aggggghhh!" Hanzo yells as he crashes into a brick wall seperating a playground from the park

He staggers out of a Hanzo shaped hole in the wall, blood running down the side of his face and smiles a toothless smile

"That all you got you overgrown hollow?" He says as he spits out several teeth and wipes the blood from his mouth with the sleeve of his dirtyed up haori
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468775

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:03 am

*Seeing Beans take the hit, Sanba shunpos to the arrancar, still in a forward motion from the attack*

Bakudo 90! Kurohitsugi!

*A black box of energy surrounds the arrancar, and tons of energy spears stab into the box from head to toe*

Spoiler:
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Ira realized that he saw through her movement as he was able to avoid her attack grabbing her hand in the motion of doing so.

Saving no time she uses her free hand to puncture his robotic hand from its elbows waiting to see if she applied enough force to make it dysfunctional.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Holding up his sword Hanzo swings it down and shouts "Korou"

It transforms into a long green sword with a blue ribbon running down it

"Bad news... it seems the wind is blowing in your direction... Taka Nami!"

He Slashes in the air in front of him and a huge gust of wind is shot out at the black kido coffin in front of him
    Sylar
    Sylar
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Sylar Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Darkness completly surrounds the arrancar

"What the...?"

Suddenly he feels his body getting stabbed all around him and in an instant he suddenly sees the outside world again as a blast of wind knocks him from his feet and seems him flying through the air

He crashes onto the pavement and struggles to find the strength to even look up, he lies there covered in blood and shouts to his partner

"Ira! you got what you came for right? lets go already!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:04 pm

Suzaku noticed the robotic arm get destroyed.
    "I don't need it to fight you" He said angrily. He grabbed hold of his new blue and black zanpakto and swiped down upon the girls arm that he had hold of.
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:15 pm

As the robotic arm got destroyed when she punched it, she felt the grip loosen but was unable to take her arm back wholly hearing her comrade yelling to her.

Her arm got cut, but not to the extent of loosing it.

"I have no intention of fighting you now either"

Saying so she vanished with a quick sonido re-appearing where Arogancia was.

"Were going back"

She silently whispered those words as if reporting it to someone. As she said so a garganta like portal opened behind her but one that is different from the usual.

As she was waiting for Arogancia to move himself, a stray black cat walked up to her leg caressing it.

She picked it up and stared back at Arogancia.

"Aro-jii... Want me to call lobo?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Suzaku fell as the girl left in the middle of his battle. He quickly fell to his knees, reverting back to his sealed form. He looked up. "Am I to weak?" He asked himself. He shook it off and raised up of the ground. He then overheard the girl talk to the big guy.
    "Another one, Lobo?" He asked. His eyes widened as he heard them say another ones name.
    Sylar
    Sylar
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Sylar Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Arrogancia manages to get back on his feet

"Gah Lobo...that smug..."

Before he finishes his sentence he looks back at Sanba and Hanzo and grins as he enters the gargantua

"see you later Shinigami... next time i won't hold back!"
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Ira sighs as she realized talking brings her no good at all.

"I guess he's done all the talking, Ja-na."

As she said those words the path closed living the shinigami's to themselves.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Hanzo grips his sword tightly as the garantua closes before him

"hey hey Suzaku, how you holding up? You Haven't fought arrancar class for a while have you Ruru... Ruru?"

He turns to look around to see her when she doesn't reply but cannot see any sight of her, he kicks himself from the ground and checks the hole in the building where he last saw her crashing into but all he finds are her captain's haori and zanpakuto lying in there

"Oh no..." Are the only words that he mutters as his head drops
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468775

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:54 pm

*As the arrancar leave Sanba falls to his knees*

Agh that move took a lot out of me. Hanzo can you help me up?

*Sanba looks at where the arrancar ad laid in a puddle of his own blood, then to Hanzo*

We've got to learn more about these guys, just got to.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Helping Sanba to his feet, Hanzo sits down and lights up a cigarette

"I have a theory on these guys, its just a theory but hear me out regardless"

Taking a puff he looks up at the night sky as the stars sparkle

"Suzaku, you remember that arrancar you and Nacho's fought in new york a while ago, Giriko Tlipoca? I believe he has a hand in this. As i explained previously it was several decades ago he tried raising an army to storm soul society Secret orders were given to many good officers including me and Ruru.
    Our objective was simple, show no mercy to the enemy, completly wipe them out, we lost a lot of good soldiers that battle, Girkio escaped in the chaos and I've been on a personal mission to hunt him down ever since, the threat he poses to us all is to great to let him live
    "

Taking a pause he Looks at both Sanba and Suzaku with a serious look on his face

"However destruction of the hollow army was not the only objective in that mission... or so Ruru hinted at me on more than one occasion, i was just too blinded by the bloodthristy battle to see it..."

Standing up he points his sword in the direction of the business district

"I know of a place which might have the answers if you gentlemen would like to follow me if you have the strength, it shouldn't be too far to get there..."

Link to the next step of this RP: http://www.bleachdynasty.com/karakura-business-district-f104/uruha-general-store-t2797.htm
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Suzaku raises up as he pulls out a small needle. He pokes the spot where his arm is supposed to be and slowly, an arm comes out.
    "This is only since my other arm was charred" He said. "I can't believe I still have this" He sighed as he got up from the ground. He turned his head slightly to the left and looked at Beans. He nods his head in agreement when he talked about stopping the arrancar threat. He then turns back around, leans foward, and flash steps to the buisness section of Karakura Town.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:57 am

Come here for the next step in the RP: http://www.bleachdynasty.com/karakura-business-district-f104/uruha-general-store-t2797.htm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:55 am