Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Minamoto Chiruka's Office {Open for RP}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Minamoto Chiruka's Office {Open for RP} Empty Minamoto Chiruka's Office {Open for RP}

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Having constant headaches like waves of emotions, Ruru sits on her chair trying to read the reports handed to her by her Lieutenant. Only the sound of the waves could be heard as she was feeling a bit sleepy from having an exhausting day before.

"Maybe a little nap wont be bad" she thought as her eyelids felt even heavier than before.

"But wait, i have a job to do, this is so bad..."

Hesitating, she decided to stand up and walk through the door scanning the area if there was anyone near sight, but to her surprise she found someone falling dawn with there head faced flat on the floor.

It alarmed her to the extent of pulling her zanpakuto out walking closely to her crew.

"Oi, what happened, are you okay?"

Checking his pulse, it was normal, it was almost like he was just sleeping. Confused with whats going on, she suddenly felt something like a pinch from behind her neck.

She reaches onto it and found a dart like needle sticking out.

"Poison?"

She thought as she sniffed on it feeling a little dizzy from what ever it was dipped in.

Concentrating her spiritual force on her nerve muscles she was able to keep her consciousness, but it wont last too long for as hard as it was for her to admit it, someone successfully ambushed her.

"But who, there are only a few people who can do that, and i believe we are on the same side"

Thinking about it, she felt a weird presence within the small hall way.

"Shitsui ue Himonotenshi"

Saying so, her dimension was set and disabled the perpetrators facade.

"So it as you, i knew you weren't from my Division, name your self ryoka"

Pointing her zanpakuto over at the mistaken crew mate she suddenly heard a distant clapping as she seemingly knelt down from feeling faint already.

"No way, i didn't think it was that strong"

Falling on the ground, her eyes were still opened as she had a clear image of who the false crew mate was.

"sa.." she tried saying but couldn't anymore.

It was then that she heard a familiar voice dozing off to sleep

Last edited by seraphim on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Minamoto Chiruka's Office {Open for RP} Empty Re: Minamoto Chiruka's Office {Open for RP}

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:27 pm

Opening her eyes, she was sitting on her chair, inside her office. Confused of the situation she scans the room and sighs saying

"Was that a dream, or was that..." her eyes widen as she saw someone suddenly appearing in front of her motioning her not to say a word.

"Neh, taichou, do you remember me?"

Alarmed by this thing, she jumps away from her chair hitting the wall of her office.

"What are you doing here?" she asked as she pulled out her zanpakuto realizing it was no longer there. She then looks back at the person in a calmer manner and says. "Who are you, what do you want"

Jumping from her desk, the boy sat on her chair and smiled at her saying "Ahh, good to know you dont remember me, i guess it really did work then, our contract has been officially broken, or so, it never happened."

Looking at the boy suspiciously she was annoyed by the fact that he was dodging her question "Let me ask you again, who are you and what do you want?"

The boy then again smiled at her and said with a cold tone "So much for being old friends nee-chan, i'm only just here cause of the new job i got. Seeing as you dont remember me anymore, it really saddens me, but i could really use your soul"

Alarmed by what he said Ruru prepared to fire a Kido but the boy vanished so quick that she didnt even realize he was already behind her. "I know all of you, mind, body and soul... But one thing is for sure, you are useless without me."

With that she got hit with himo no tenshi's handle and was knocked out, but before loosing conciousness the boy crouched in front of her waving and smilling good buy leaving her with just a few words to live by.

"Ja-ne, i wont tell you anything until you remember be again, till then, were strangers from each other"

Within a matter of seconds, as if from a far away place, Ruru jolted back into her body sitting on her chair again, infront of her, her desk and infront it one of her Crew saying something to her.

"Taichou, are you alright? your staring blindly into space"

She couldnt make up what he was saying, nor what really did happen to her, curious as to weather Himo was still with her or not she checked her waist and found Himo safe in place.

She turned to her crew and asked "How long have i been out?"
    "About a minute or so, when i entered you were already on that state"

"I see, so it might have been longer"
    Analyzing things, she recalled very little detail, but recalled being darted from behind her neck, she touched her neck from the back and found the mark where she was shot.

But out of the question ruru suddenly asks her crew a weird question

"What day is it?"
    He was weird out by the question but he smiled at her and said
    "eh, taichou, i think you've been off shore for too long, its Wednesday of course, April 3rd."

Ruru grab held of her head when she heard the date but showed no signs of panic at all.

"you may leave"
    Asking her crew mate to leave, Ruru yet again released a long sigh staring at the ceiling then back at the reports on her desk.

"Somethings off, im good with dates, it cant be April 3rd, i remember it clearly being April 5th earlier, or did i just foresee an event that will occur."

Pausing for a moment, she gazes upon Himo resting on her waist.
    "Neh.. Himo-chan, do you have anything to do with this? Cause that's the only explanation i have for it besides..."

Touching the back of her head again Ruru continued
    "This pain is real enough, plus i feel really exhausted, as if something inside of me went away, are you still with me Himo?"

Turning looking else where now ruru sighs as she suddenly see's something on top of her desk. It greatly shocked her to the point of not being able to say a word.

Touching the silver rusty blade infront of her, she almost burst into tears but no one knows the reason why.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Minamoto Chiruka's Office {Open for RP} Empty Re: Minamoto Chiruka's Office {Open for RP}

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:56 pm

-now open for RP

Minamoto Chiruka has gone missing after a living world visit. Facts of it are still unknown, but you may find hints inside her office as to where she is.

this was once closed for RP, but the closed part is already completed, you may visit her office, but please stay on character and don't go on topic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:19 pm