Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Emma-Hell Girl
Baka Yukimura
Sanba Yukimura
Ciel
8 posters

Pick A Division to Join HERE!!! {Read: Important}

Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395263

Pick A  Division to Join HERE!!! {Read: Important} Empty Pick A Division to Join HERE!!! {Read: Important}

Post by Ciel Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:14 am

NOTE: For players who were not around during the Rise of the Dark Lord Mission a year ago (an estimate) You may still join, but you cant attain the current seat you have in current time (e.g. your a VC now, you cant be a VC on old gotei)

This thread is also for those who want to transfer divisions. (you only get 1 chance to switch divisions. if you would like to transfer again, your going to have to earn more chances)

After being assigned a seat, you can now create a character. If you think you can do better than your seat, submit a sample RP with it, and maybe will give you a captain or a higher seat.

Instructions:
    1. Pick a division.

1st Division (tactics, assault and center of operations)
    4th Division (healing, sending messages around gotei and reserved forces)
    5th Division (Investigation, assassination, reserved forces)
    7th Division (defense, research , reserved forces)
    10th Division (Investigation, secondary defense, reserved forces)
    11th Division (Primary combat force, reserved defense)

2. Give your character name.

That's all that i need from you, your seat will be given randomly VIA using random code.

Code:
    [rand]3,20[/rand]

Example:

You type
    1st Division Minamoto Chiruka

My Reply:
    Welcome to the RP Minamoto Chiruka

Random number (3,20) : 17

The number that will randomly appear will be your assigned seat, easy right? you dont even need to start from recruit.

NOTE: This is only used in special events such as this one and is not how we rank people.

Aside from that, if there's already a person on that said seat, we will have another draw for you.

So goodluck, and thakns for joining.

Last edited by seraphim on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468771

Pick A  Division to Join HERE!!! {Read: Important} Empty Re: Pick A Division to Join HERE!!! {Read: Important}

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:30 am

1st Division (Assault)

Sanba
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Pick A  Division to Join HERE!!! {Read: Important} Empty Re: Pick A Division to Join HERE!!! {Read: Important}

Post by Ciel Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:32 am

Oh my, i didnt realize anyone could see this yet, but anywho, welcome aboard sanba

Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42257

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:36 am

It's completly new to me, but hopefully it's not as confusing as the current oneXD jk

Nachos, 1st division assault
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60465

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:17 am

Sorry for the off topic. Why is Nachos on Central 46? I don't even know how things are running here now. XD
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:23 am

I'm in central 46? this is news to me, sory for the off topic as well
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:12 am

17th......boo well nice to see Nachos along board as well. I believe Nachos is on because he may become a VC in the near future, and maybe somebody put him on the list too soon.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:54 pm

OMG!!! Sanba can see into the future, he has the gift!!XD

So what's the dark lord rp abt? With this random # thing, I might outrank Sanba, that'd be a 1st!XD
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80579

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:03 pm

Moony, hes a moderator due to the crusiniks, as for why he's here, im not that sure @.@

anywho, the dark lord RP was the one we had long ago, it was stalled due to me being unable to finish it (kinda like the zanpakuto clone with haji).

Its a bout the Immortal Clan of Witches, one serving directly under there horned God Atho, but there leader was sealed for centuries (the dark lord) so a bunch of them went to the living world illegally, and killed a bunch of souls and yada yada.

as for your random number

Random number (3,20) : 9
    2nd draw if it fails.
    Random number (3,20) : 8
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:19 pm

thx! 9 or 8 huh? I can deal with that, I've been the crusnik's mod for a while(even tho it was dead) but I've never seen central 46 before
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:22 pm

HMm, must have something to do with you searching for new posts haha, this is after all not a hidden forum, anywho, your 9th seat, princess is 8th seat in the 1st Division.

wow so many likes 1st, i wonder why.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Actually may I redo mine please if its not too much trouble, I thought the majority would be in the 11th. May I please be in the 5th?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:31 pm

5th Division instead of first eh?

that's okay by me, besides, its not like this things are officially open yet, you snoopy brats HAHA.

anyway, so 5th Division huh?

ok

Random number (3,20) : 15
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Sweet deal. hey you shoulda locked it holmes, I was bored earlier and happened to come across all of these threads you have, then my entourage followed, ya know ;)
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:35 pm

meh, well, its to late to whine now, anywho, ima hide this for now, its a major spoiler

-hidden-
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Re-opened and now accepting applications.... again... or officially if i may say
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128861

Post by Muerte Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:39 am

I would either like to be in squad 1 or squad 5, I'll let you choose. :3 If I may be in the event
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Welcome to the 1st Division then ^_^

Random number (3,20) : 6
    Random number (3,20) : 16
    Random number (3,20) : 7
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:33 am

why are there 3 random numbers? What are they for?
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:14 pm

cause there are many officers in 1st already, if one is taken already, we use the other two instead.

In your case, 6 appeared first. Since no one in 1st is 6th seat, you get to be the 6th seat.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:20 am

ah, I was wondering, can I be a NPC captain? Its up to you, i mean, i just want to try it out if able
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:34 pm

I replied to the other thread where you asked already.

I'll set up the NPC application pretty sure, but i wanna know how many people are actually interested in joining, especially the NPC's... they are kinda like old BD members, soo i'll contact some of them first.
    Dante
    Dante
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 13187

Post by Dante Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Applying for 10th Division (Investigation, secondary defense, reserved forces)

Dante
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:40 pm

welcome to the 10th Division dante ^_^

Random number (3,20) : 16
    Naught
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5167

Post by Naught Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Fifth Division(Assault):

Yami Natsume

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:39 am