Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

8th Division Cursed Ship {Full ScaleTraining Mission}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80579

8th Division Cursed Ship {Full ScaleTraining Mission} Empty 8th Division Cursed Ship {Full ScaleTraining Mission}

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:35 pm

Welcome to the 8th Division Training area

8th Division Cursed Ship {Full ScaleTraining Mission} Sinking_ship

Rumored to be cursed by both the sea and the Gods, the unsinkable ship of Buckie Duckets still lies somewhere in the 8th division archipelagos and is now used as a special training ground for those who wanna polish there skills in whatever area necessary.

Rules
    All forum rules apply
    Open to all Divisions (so not only 8th members)
    No weapons needed, just bring you and your self.
    NO GOD MODE
    This includes:

* One hit knock outs.
    * Controlling ANYTHING about your partner without their permission
    (including making your attack hit them or even by just grabbing them).
    * Not letting any of your opponents blows hurt you.
    * Instant regeneration.
    * Never taking any damage or losing reaitsu. Reaitsu is NOT LIMITLESS.

Fill up this form:
    Name:
    Seat:
    Division:
    Zanpakuto Information: (link me)

Your Situation:
    Spoiler:

Being your self now, show me, RP your way through the whole training, regain your strength, your zanpakuto in a step by step manner.

Kido information for Traning:
    Strangely, a weird force of energy stops you from using kido, but as you move up you will be able to re-gain them one by one.

Ideas:

Build a Boat
    explore the island
    swim
    find food
    wait

Surprise me! Be spontanious!

I wil be giving bounty additions for imaginative minds and deductions if necessary! (for the 8th division members only i guess)

That is all for now

Regards

Minamoto Taichou

Last edited by seraphim on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added kido information)
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42257

8th Division Cursed Ship {Full ScaleTraining Mission} Empty Re: 8th Division Cursed Ship {Full ScaleTraining Mission}

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:46 am

Name:Nachos Uchiha
    Seat:13th
    Division:8th
    Zanpakuto Information: http://www.bleachdynasty.com/8th-division-highlights-f84/weapons-deck-zanpakuto-information-t2067.htm

*Nachos wakes up on a desserted island, he looks around and notices everyone is gone, he gets up and reaches for his sword, but it's not there* where the hell did my sword go! And where the hell did everybody else go! Just great, I'm gonna be all alone here, well I guess I better start exploring, at least I still have kidou.

(is kidou still 1-40?)

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

8th Division Cursed Ship {Full ScaleTraining Mission} Empty Re: 8th Division Cursed Ship {Full ScaleTraining Mission}

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:23 pm

From somewhere distant a voice roared like the thunders saying "Kido abilities are all confiscated MUWAHAHAHA" it laughed as bright light shun over him(you) but it does nothing, its just like a spot light on a staged string of events.

OOC:
    Sorry, i forgot to add it!!

Kido information for Traning:
    Strangely, a weird force of energy stops you from using kido, but as you move up you will be able to re-gain them one by one.

and yes, you can talk back to who seemed to be the God voice.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64776

Post by cool beans Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:17 am

Name: Hanzo Mifune
    Seat: Recruit
    Division: 8th
    Zanpakuto Information: will be done soon...

Hanzo woke up on the shores of a white sandy beach surronded by a few planks of wood he slowly opened his eyes to the clear blue sky above him.
    "where am i?" he muttered to himself as he sat up and looked around, a few palm trees dotted the beach, and behind him was a thick and wild looking jungle overshadowed by a mountain.
    he got up and paced up and down the beach staring out to sea for any signs of passing ships, but the light blue sea was devoid of any ships. Suddenly Hanzo's stomach began to growl loudly, "ive got to find me some food" he said to himself as he turned and stared at the wild unexplored jungle
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:43 am

*hears the ominous voice* -_- Hey that's not fair! I can still use kido! *points his finger at the sky* Hado 4 Byakurai! *his finger glows blue, but all that comes out is a few sparks* Ok, u win this round, creepy voice, my god look at me I'm argueing with the sky, I need some food, *he sets off into the jungle*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:09 am

Hanzo reaches for his zanpakuto to cut back the wild overgrown plants and tree branches in the deep dark jungle but notices something odd "What where on earth is it?" he looks around the area but cannot see it anywhere "this aint good, i hope its not washed out to sea"
    Hanzo enters the jungle brushing aside the vines and branches surrounding him, the sunlight breaking through patches of the overgrown trees above it is very hard to see anything in this wilderness.
    Hanzo loses all sense of time as he continues to traverse the jungle, he looks at the trees above him and sees some sort of fruit hanging from the branches, "aha breakfast" Hanzo smiles.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Running and running around the jungles were unknown creatures of the 8th island, running laughing like children, they meant no harm, but were observing the island castaways. "Steal steal steal.." they murmured. "steal steal steal"

NOTES:

Your not on the same island.
    You may have you zanpakuto but it wont have any special perks, in other words its just a sword for now.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:55 am

*nachos walks into the jungle* crap, shinigami uni's are not meant for jungles, *he takes off the top half of his uni* that's better, *he then spots something twinkling in the distance, he gets closer, it's his sword, lodged high up in a tree, he shunpos to the branch and reaches for his sword, when suddenly he hears little voices around him* What the.....who's out there!? *he grabs his sword and jumps down*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:05 pm

"so im not alone" Hanzo breathed a sigh of relief as he saw the little creatures, he crouched down to their height and asked the first thing that came to his head "Where on earth am i?"
    They didnt seem to react to the question though simply chanting "steal"
    "odd little guys, oh well at least the islands habital..."
    Hanzo noticed something odd as he started shaking the fruit tree, "Tō Rō Nagashi" you've returned and just in time, its getting late and i need some firewood!"
    Hanzo leaps into the air and starts slicing up the tree into chunks of wood.
    "ill set up camp on the beach for tonight, looks like its going to be a clear one"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:15 am

*he watches the lil' critters run around chanting "steal", he slides his sword back into place under his belt* Don't even try to steal from me, I'll bonk u on the head like I did that menos, now I just need to set up camp, find food, and make a fire, *he shunpos off into the jungle to make his preparations*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:43 pm

"steal steal steal" the little creatures chanted as they formed a circle around a huge boiling pot of water with caged sacrificed hung on a tree just above it. As the chanting ended great war drums were played in a slow manner as if royalty was about to arrive. The tribe men assembled as great silence suddenly enveloped the entire area.

"So, did you steal the intruders skills" suddenly a great loud voice asked from back into the mountains, no one can make out of the dark figures face, but its voice was as loud as the thunder. "Steal" they all said in unison as a smile similar to that of the moons shape could be curved out of the darkness. "Very well then as a gift to all of you the sacrificial ceremony shall begin."

OOC: sorry i forgot about this somehow.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 8350

Post by Roukostu Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:21 am

(sorry for the late reply.....)
    Name:Roukostu Akane Wolffang
    Seat:recruit
    Division:8th
    Zanpakuto Information:http://www.bleachdynasty.com/8th-division-highlights-f84/weapons-deck-zanpakuto-information-t2067.htm
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:11 am

Spoiler:
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:24 am

I woke up on an island, not a single person of my crew was with me, "so...i'm the only one who survived....lemons.....my Inosento Sousei is gone.....well....better get to work....."

I look around the Island looking for things that would help me find food, i found a wood stick, and a rock, i sharpened the rock, and used a vine that i found to tie it to the stick, I started to fish.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:44 pm

I caught maybe 2-5 fish, i lost count, i saw something sparkling in the water nearby, i went to pick it up, it was my Inosento Sousei, my two trench knives, "ah there they are." I heard voices, "oh great....now what?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:17 am