Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+9
Haji Yukimura
Darious
Junko-chan
Desiru Seyrokuri
Muerte
KenTakeo
Loli Gaga
Takimoto-kun
Dawn
13 posters

7th Division Hidden Headquarters

Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

BD-cash : 6726

7th Division Hidden Headquarters - Page 2 Empty Re: 7th Division Hidden Headquarters

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:34 am

Takimoto arrived with the other members of the 7th Division that took part in the battle of Karakura. The Shinigami bowed at Suzaku and Dawn as he begged his leave to his bedroom.

"I'm wasted... I must beg my leave to my bedroom, Dawn-san. If there is any request needed to be fulfilled, you know where to find me. G'night..."

He made his way to his room, closing the door behind him as he fell down on the bed, almost falling asleep instantly.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70018

7th Division Hidden Headquarters - Page 2 Empty Re: 7th Division Hidden Headquarters

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:36 am

Suzaku wrote:Suzaku shunpo'd into the Headquarters. He opened the doors that led him inside and he walked in. He noticed Dawn sitting in a chair. He went over and sat in the chair across from her.
    "Hey Suzaku, how do you think the battle went?" Dawn asked
    Takimoto-kun wrote:Takimoto arrived with the other members of the 7th Division that took part in the battle of Karakura. The Shinigami bowed at Suzaku and Dawn as he begged his leave to his bedroom.

"I'm wasted... I must beg my leave to my bedroom, Dawn-san. If there is any request needed to be fulfilled, you know where to find me. G'night..."

He made his way to his room, closing the door behind him as he fell down on the bed, almost falling asleep instantly.
    "Good Night." Dawn said before he left.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128876

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:39 am

Suzaku watched as Taki walked into his bedroom. Snoring could be heard, not loud though. He looked at Dawn. Then he started laughing. "Dawn, what should we talk about?" He asked.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:40 am

Dawn shook her head as she heard takimoto snore

"I asked how do you think the battle went?" Dawn repeated again
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:42 am

The other Shinigami would probably be confused, as Takimoto was not snoring. He did not snore.

(I shall get you for this someday o.o)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:46 am

"I think it went a lot better than I thought it would" He said quietly.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:48 am

Suzaku wrote:"I think it went a lot better than I thought it would" He said quietly.

"You sound, defeated. Why is that? Do you think you did something wrong?" Dawn asked
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:50 am

"No, its not that" He said. "Its just, I wasn't good at the end of the fight, I fainted and couldn't do anything" Suzaku placed his face into his arms on the table in front of him.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:51 am

"It's no problem hon, you just weren't use to this kind of battle right?" Dawn asked
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:54 am

He slowly looked up. "Yea" He said calmly. "Taki did even better than I did"
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:55 am

"I knew it, I when fighting in a battle like that you can't stress out. It's a sign of weakness and if your not careful you can really trip up. Is this your first mission?" Dawn asked
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:00 am

"Yea" HE said quietly. "I didn't mean to get stressed out"

(OC: I am about to go eat supper, I will be right back)
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:03 am

Takimoto's muscles would soon relax as he was engulfed in a deep slumber, his soul and mind becoming peaceful as there was nothing more than a void allowing the Shinigami to rest without any disturbance.

(well, off to bed in reality lol, nice mission and cya tomorrow ;D)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:05 am

(Dawn, Take a look at this. http://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net/literary-section-f15/a-call-for-help-mission-karakura-town-hollow-extermination-t43.htm#94)
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:06 am

"Well that can't happen often. You have to learn how to control how you feel about it."

(Good Night Takimoto)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:08 am

"I am deeply sorry Dawn Taicho" He said quietly. He looked around the room for abit then turned back around.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:16 am

"it's not your fault. It's just your nerves." Dawn said with a smile.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:21 am

"Thanks Taicho" Suzaku said quietly. "Now, what are we going to do?"
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:23 am

"I don't know, give me ideas." Dawn said with a smile.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:24 am

"I can't think of any" Suzaku said. "I don't get ideas most of the time"
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:34 am

"Well I would say train but I have to make a few signatures."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42229

Post by KenTakeo Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:03 am

OOC: Aww im so mad I missed so much!///

Nice to meet you too Taki. It's a pleasure to have you on board our 7th division journey. It seems that I have missed quite a few events?
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:09 am

"Yeah you missed me fighting and you missed an Hollow event." Dawn replied with a smile
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42229

Post by KenTakeo Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:24 am

OOC: Sorry I wish I could go on during the day. I can sometimes.

My Apologies taicho I was caught up in paper work. I must have missed the warning. Did the others handle it well? I'm sure it was just like two plus two am I right?
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:27 am

"eh, they needed a bit of help at the end." Dawn replied

"Also you missed an announcement. Rankings will be done twice a month, in the middle and in the end."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:07 am