Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+9
Haji Yukimura
Darious
Junko-chan
Desiru Seyrokuri
Muerte
KenTakeo
Loli Gaga
Takimoto-kun
Dawn
13 posters

7th Division Hidden Headquarters

KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42229

7th Division Hidden Headquarters - Page 8 Empty Re: 7th Division Hidden Headquarters

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:04 am

Kay bye Dawn. Have fun!
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70018

7th Division Hidden Headquarters - Page 8 Empty Re: 7th Division Hidden Headquarters

Post by Dawn Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:05 am

Dawn smiles and kisses Ken before she leaves to get dressed

"Bye Bye."

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:07 am

Kit looked at everyone. She said to herself, "Who is my older brother?" She asked. She looked up. She wondered if anyone had heard what she just said.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:08 am

-Ken was caught off guard in a very good way. He smiled big without even noticing-

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:10 am

Kit asked Ken a question. "What is this 'Love'?" She asked. "I don't know what it is."
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:07 am

"What do you mean Kit?" Dawn asked with a smile as she came back into the HQ

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:21 am

"all i know is that my name is kit and I am 13 years old" Kit said. "I lost my memory after I came to the soul society, i don't know how it happened" Kit looked at Dawn. "I even just found out that I have an older brother!" Kit said with tears. "I don't even know who he is!" The tears just kept coming. She couldn't stop crying.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:53 am

kit_aizen wrote:"all i know is that my name is kit and I am 13 years old" Kit said. "I lost my memory after I came to the soul society, i don't know how it happened" Kit looked at Dawn. "I even just found out that I have an older brother!" Kit said with tears. "I don't even know who he is!" The tears just kept coming. She couldn't stop crying.
    Hugs Kit.

"It's okay hon." Dawn said trying to clam down Kit.

"Stop crying." Dawn said softly.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:12 am

Kit suddenly quit crying. "why don't i remember anything?" she asked dawn. "Why did I have to be abused when I was a kid?" Kit looked at Dawn. "Why can't I have a family?"
    (Kit grew up with an abuzive father, he killed her and then himself. He became a hollow and she was sent to the soul society. She doesn't have a family anymore)
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:38 am

"You don't remember everything because when you die and come to the soul society you don't have any memory of you life in the real world." Dawn hugged Kit not knowing how to answer her other question.

"And you do have a family. You have the 7th Division."

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:42 am

"Its not that" Kit said. "Your supposed to remember your family, I don't even remember my own older brother" Kit stopped crying. She looked up from her spot at the table. "I remember nothing, all I remember is my name, my age, and that my father is the one that killed me"
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:52 am

kit_aizen wrote:"Its not that" Kit said. "Your supposed to remember your family, I don't even remember my own older brother" Kit stopped crying. She looked up from her spot at the table. "I remember nothing, all I remember is my name, my age, and that my father is the one that killed me"
    "not really hon. Many shinigami don't remember their family. That is why when people enter the soul society many want to find relatives but they don't remember how they look or don't remember them at all. Remembering part of your history is something that some Shinigami remember, but yours seem to be horrible and might be hard to forget."

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:57 am

"yes" kit said. "but, I will forget eventually and I will have a family" She looked at Dawn. "Since I am the youngest here, can you and Ken be my mother and father?" Kit asked smiling at Dawn. "I am like 13 years old...."
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:03 am

kit_aizen wrote:"yes" kit said. "but, I will forget eventually and I will have a family" She looked at Dawn. "Since I am the youngest here, can you and Ken be my mother and father?" Kit asked smiling at Dawn. "I am like 13 years old...."
    "Well I can be an older sister if you like, As for the parent thing, I'm gonna have to talk with ken." Dawn said with a smile

"Everyone in the 7th Division is friendly and is family."

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:04 am

"YAY!!!" Kit shouted. She jumped out of her chair. "I am sorry Dawn, but I have to go now"

(OOC: I have to log off for now, I have to get ready to watch some bleach then go to bed)
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:09 am

kit_aizen wrote:"YAY!!!" Kit shouted. She jumped out of her chair. "I am sorry Dawn, but I have to go now"

(OOC: I have to log off for now, I have to get ready to watch some bleach then go to bed)

Dawn smiled as she saw the amusement on Kit's face.

"I'm glad you happy. No problem hon, good night."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Hey 7th. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am officially resigning from the 7th division. I will be the captain of the new Vizard division located in the living world. We will still be helping the Gotei with missions. I just wanted to say thank you 7th divvy for giving me this oppurtunity. You all have been great to me and I wish you all the best of luck. I will be stopping by a lot to see how everyone is doing. Thank you again.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:42 pm

O.O! Your leaving me Ken!?

Dawn cries.

"Thats not fair."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:08 pm

-Ken felt bad and felt in his stomach-

Aw Dawn i'll be here all the time to visit you. Your the best thing that has happened to me. You and this division.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:10 pm

You and Desiru are leaving me as well. >.< Your taking my people with you.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:27 pm

Kit walks into the HQ. She looks over and sees dawn crying. She sees Ken with her. She runs over to Dawn and Ken. "What happened?" She asked. "Ken, what did you do?" She looked at Ken.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Only Dessi. I wouldn't take your members. Please don't cry my love. Be happy for me.

-He turned his attention to Kit-

She is sad that I am leaving the 7th division.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:50 pm

MYAH!!

~she rushed into the hidden HQ~

SO HE REALLY IS LEAVING?!??!?!

~fish slaps ken then ties him up~

dun worry dawn, if it stays inactive he'll be crawling back here mAHAHAHAH!!

~laughs like a yakuza land lord~
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:01 am

seraphim wrote:MYAH!!

~she rushed into the hidden HQ~

SO HE REALLY IS LEAVING?!??!?!

~fish slaps ken then ties him up~

dun worry dawn, if it stays inactive he'll be crawling back here mAHAHAHAH!!

~laughs like a yakuza land lord~
    "I hope it does stay inactive." -.-

"Then I got people PMing me saying they wanna leave too."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:22 am

"what? more people" ruru said stroking her chin

"well, i think we should have something like to become a vizard you must be in a division"

~laughs like a yakuza land lord again~

"or maybe we should charge them form owning land, what do you say?" MAHAHAHA

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:12 pm