Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+9
Muerte
cool beans
Hinamori44
Ichiharu
King_Nothing
war_makes_me_happy
Nance
Loli Gaga
KenTakeo
13 posters

Whose Bankai do you like the best?

KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42231

Whose Bankai do you like the best? Empty Whose Bankai do you like the best?

Post by KenTakeo Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:26 pm

I think Renji's bankai looks the coolest cuz its a fricken bone snake!! but I think Ichigo's bankai is the best because he can do so much with his speed if he wanted to. I want to know what you think the best is.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Whose Bankai do you like the best? Empty Re: Whose Bankai do you like the best?

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Bankai... hmm i think maybe Hitsugaya... i just loved it... though i dont really like him, but his bankai was awesome.. XD

Sit upon the frozen heavens XD
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80368

Post by Nance Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:54 am

I like Ichigo's bankai because the bankai outfit he gets is so cool and slick XD

I like Byakuya's.. and Hitsugaya's too.. I love it when they say the word Ban...Kai
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99279

Post by war_makes_me_happy Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:24 am

Byakuya's I guess, I do like Ichigo's as well but other then a costume change he's still pretty normal in it. Byakuya has one of the most effective and elegant destructive abilities out there, like leaving flowers on your grave he leaves flowers on your ashes.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:10 am

My three favorites were Tousen, Komamura and Ikkaku, I think they are the three most powerful we saw yet
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58411

Post by King_Nothing Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 am

I agree with Ikkakus. His rocked. Id also have to go with Hitsugayas. Dragons are awesome!
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:35 am

dragons are sick! i agree i love hitsugaya's also
    Ichiharu
    Ichiharu
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6751

Post by Ichiharu Mon May 11, 2009 1:56 pm

i think we haven't seen enough bankais to say we like any.
    because if you think about it, how many bankais have we seen not including a couple in the fillers.
    right now, there's only a handful.
    Renji, Ikkaku, Ichigo, Hitsugaya, Konomaru, Tousen, Byakuya.
    have we seen anyother bankais? xD
    So currently don't exactly have a favorite bankai.
    If any it'd be Ikkaku, it's not ranged and it's very powerful in melee attacks.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Wed May 13, 2009 10:02 pm

I disagree. The question goes to what we have seen so far. I was just asking out of what you have seen, which do you like the best? But yea I love Ikkaku's also. Definitely one of my favorites.
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220440

Post by Hinamori44 Mon May 25, 2009 8:22 pm

Renji! Lol why haven't I posted here yet?! Renji's Bankai is my favourite, when I first saw it I was like: What the! It's so awesome O_o haha XD...and Hitsu's Bankai is cool too, it's so icy...yay:D

OOC: Dragons are uber awesome -_-
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64793

Post by cool beans Tue May 26, 2009 11:31 pm

My favourite at the moment has to be Komamura's Bankai i mean how can you go wrong controlling a 50 foot tall suit of armor, Hitsugaya's a close second though, i reckon his bankais still growing like him (what with all that flower/ petal time limit business) though so it could get cooler (no pun intended)
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Wed May 27, 2009 1:05 pm

Woot woot! Go Hitsugaya. But yes Komamura is just awesome all around.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:27 pm

My favorite bankai would have to be Toushiro Hitsugaya. He has an ice dragon and can fly, it looks cool and his hand turned into a dragon claw. It just looks awesome. I have been wondering about the things floating behind him, the flower looking things.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468788

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:59 am

hate to be unoriginal but of course TOUSHIRO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean do u even have to think twice! of course all the bankai's we've seen r awesome they have to b cuz they r that indivisuals most powerful attack. I just wish that toushiro didnt get beat up all the time cuz he's way to awesome for that
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:11 am

I like Soi fons bankai with the huge cannon on her arm. But, she says its a disgrace to her squad. Ichigos because it like the embodiment of darkness, hitsugays because he looks plain awesome, Renjis freaks me out sometimes, I like byakuyas as well. I guess you can say I like all of the bankais of who has them except captain komamura, his giant bankai scares the crap out of me, does he even have shikai?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:29 am

yea i dont like komamura's either, way too big of a target.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:06 pm

I have never seen Komamura's! im so disappointed in myself.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Komamuras bankai is even bigger than he himself. And komamura is pretty big.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64793

Post by cool beans Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:27 pm

seriously ken, you've never seen it... How can you miss it its a giant 50 foot suit of armor! its awesome :lol!:

ive been watching the old dubbed episodes again and im loving Renji's Bankai at the moment a monster snake that fires lasers outta its mouth woop!
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:41 pm

Wow that sounds really kool! Ok im going to watch it on youtube. It's just that I have been watching the bleach episodes on there like I am doing now.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:05 am

i would go to myspace videos, cuz all of them r there and they're 100% clear. well maybe 99%
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:00 pm

Really? Ok will do thanx. :D

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:51 pm

If i had to choose whose bankai i like most, I would have to say Hitsugayas.
    Darious
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6560

Post by Darious Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:45 am

i have to say SoiFon's Bankai is my favorite currently. :/ That thing is just dangerous xD
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47195

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:05 am

I think the up to date Bankai's we've seen, Sajin's is best. It's not pretty or flashy, it's just an enormous amount of raw power. This alone makes it brutal.

As for what Bankai's may be, I'd probably venture my guess at the old man's. I mean, he's release line is burn all creation... Any fire element that powerful would have to be amazing in Bankai.

Of course though; I could also say the same for Aizen. His hypnosis shikai is sick, and to image what he might do in full power, is crazy.

I'm going to say this in spoilers though; it comes from the manga, so if you don't read it, don't look in here unless you want a future event spoiled:

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:16 pm