Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Bleach 197: Byakuya's Bankai, the Quiet Anger

Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156729

Bleach 197: Byakuya's Bankai, the Quiet Anger Empty Bleach 197: Byakuya's Bankai, the Quiet Anger

Post by Kambly Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:59 am

Since we don't have many active thread starters, I will be posting these threads.

Bleach 197 summary:

Zommari, upset over Byakuya refusing to consider him an equal opponent, releases his zanpakuto, Brujeria, causing him to grow eyes all over his body that can control anything. He attempts to hinder Byakuya by controlling his left leg and arm, but Byakuya, realizing what is going on, severs the tendons and renders them useless. Hanatarou arrives and tries to get Rukia to safety, but Zommari uses his ability to control Rukia, who severely wounds Hanatarou, and demands that Byakuya surrender under the threat of making Rukia kill herself. Byakuya immobilizes Rukia with kido, and uses his bankai to attack Zommari, who is unable to control the countless blades to save himself.

Discuss.
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 6728

Bleach 197: Byakuya's Bankai, the Quiet Anger Empty Re: Bleach 197: Byakuya's Bankai, the Quiet Anger

Post by Dio Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:12 am

wow you didnt leave much to discuss...

anyway do you think that the animators were lazy enough to kill zomari in an episode? or will he somehow survive and try and finish off byakuya while we watch zarakis or mayuris fight?
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

Bleach 197: Byakuya's Bankai, the Quiet Anger Empty Re: Bleach 197: Byakuya's Bankai, the Quiet Anger

Post by Kambly Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:09 pm

Lol, so summaries are a no go?
    I haven't watched it yet, but I've read the manga.

But, I think the animators will want to stretch it out. More episodes, more views.

Besides, would you want the battle to end in one episode? :P
    navime22
    navime22
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6676

Post by navime22 Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:20 am

hey you can watch it on my site. haha... i think they just want to let the viewers see the fight scenes that was never seen in manga. or maybe they just talk too much. haha...
    gevicra
    gevicra
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6735

Post by gevicra Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:33 pm

shhh... don't tell, but I'm going to download this episode and keep it alongside my episode 59.

I can just watch Bya go bankai again and again and again.

*goes to drool over Bya again*

Hmm, I think I gotta go get a Bya plushie.

Spoiler:

I hope someone replies. Then I can gush even more about Byakuya. >.< Wheee! Many thanks to Kambly who started this thread.
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

Post by Kambly Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:00 pm

No problem, Gevicra.

Spoiler:

Now you can gush about Byakuya even more. ^_^
    gevicra
    gevicra
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6735

Post by gevicra Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:13 pm

I guess I don't have to beleaguer the point about Byakuya and his unswerving love for his sister. It was so smart, the way he dropped his sword in compliance to the enemy, just so he can use kido to save his sister. <3<3<3

And the Shinigami Golden is one of the funniest yet! Featuring Yachiru and Byakuya, my top two fav Bleach characters! The two of them just go so well together! But I guess Zaraki needs the 'cute item' to make him more acceptable to others (in reference to Ouran High School where the Host Club teaches the scary-looking Kasanoda-kun to be less scary to others by getting a 'cute item' like Mori-senpai has Honey-kun as his 'cute item').

Hmm, ok, question, Zaraki+Yachiru or Byakuya+Yachiru is a better combi? I can't make up my mind!
    ArrancarInuendo
    ArrancarInuendo
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6642

Post by ArrancarInuendo Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:29 am

I actually started to Like byakuya a lot more after this.
    Ive read the manga so I know what happens

However. The animator's did a great job, other than the fact that Zomarri didn't have 5 clones

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:50 am

The episode looked great, except that it's too long before the fighting ends to leave place for the better one, I am not the greatest fan of Senbonzakura, I think it's pretty much always the same thing we see from byakuya, pinky blades owning someone, which kinda gets bad after the 3rd time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:08 pm