Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
KenTakeo
JennyReika
6 posters

Jenny's Starlit Sakura Sanctuary

KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42232

Jenny's Starlit Sakura Sanctuary - Page 4 Empty Re: Jenny's Starlit Sakura Sanctuary

Post by KenTakeo Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:22 am

-Ken's mouth slowly curled up into a smile after hearing her comment about always being there for him. He then decided to to comment on her problem comment-

Well Miss Jenny, you have been very vague on what exactly your problems are. Maybe I can help if you tell me?

-He looked at her wondering if she was going to tell him or not-
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192520

Jenny's Starlit Sakura Sanctuary - Page 4 Empty Re: Jenny's Starlit Sakura Sanctuary

Post by JennyReika Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:30 am

*Jenny smiles at Ken's thoughtfulness and places a hand on his to hold it in hers*

"I am afraid that I gave my heart away and its going to end up badly.

I am not even sure how it happened..."

*she takes a deep breath, rubbing her face slightly into his shoulder, letting out the air in which she has held inside her chest*

"I am just scared...

No battle has ever scared me... but this... this scares me.

I have no control over it."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:55 am

Ah, I understand...Well Miss Jenny, I know this is exactly what you are feeling but don't be scared. The reason you are so scared is because you don't want to be shut down and lose the battle. But Miss Jenny, you are a great woman. If this man is ignorant enough to deny your love, then this man is simply not worthy of your excellence. I know it's hard to think of it that way right now, but you have to try and think of it that way...

-Ken looked away from her and looked up at the dark sky with bright beautiful stars and sighed-

Love...it can make the strongest beings weak or stronger...It's scary Miss Jenny. I know from experience. And I also know how you feel.

-He said seeming to have something on his mind-
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 7015

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:41 am

This...probably wasnt the best time to intervene on her captain. Desiru always had the worst habits and even worse timing. But she stalked in the distance, watching the two officers talk about something rather personal. She couldnt dream of breaking up the moment, instead she would listen in. Slumped behind a tree, cupping her ear she listened to the sounds that were carried on the winds. Hearing the soft murmurs of life, sorting through the treasure trove of whispers in the dark to pick up on Ken's and Jenny's conversation. If she didnt know any better she'd think they were more then friends.

Chuckling softly to herself, shaking her head. Perhaps it was just the moment, the scenery.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:33 am

*Jenny smiled at Ken's response, and even felt his pain and put her hand on his shoulder*

"This girl... she is very lucky Ken-san... She is a very lucky girl indeed. You are very kind to think in such a way... and she should know just how you feel...

Also, she should know what a catch she has... and she should be able to understand your side of things. It should be equal... It seems like you respect her very much... and she should do the same.

I think we both have an idea of whom the other is talking about."

*she looked up at the sky, and then she felt something...*

"Do you feel that?... I feel someone else here... sense them..."

*her nostrils flared like the vampire in her coming out, sniffing the air, the warm smell of blood*

"There is someone else here... an unfamiliar scent. Someone is with us Ken-san..."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:37 pm

-Ken looked away from Jenny seeking the unknown. Then suddenly he recognized the spiritual pressure-

Dessi. Is that you?
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:22 pm

*Jenny immediately and instinctively reaches for the hilt of her blade, ready to take it out, when she sees Ken's nonchalant face...

By his expression she loosens up her grip and looks at him*

"I take it you know this persons reiatsu?... I have never sensed it before... so I am at a loss.

I am sorry if I was quick to reach for my blade, but its instinct."

*her hand reaches out for his shoulder*

"I'm not sure where this person is... but well, I am glad you at least know them."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:59 am

Yea I know her. She is in my clan.

-He said looking in her direction-

Hey come on out. We know your here.
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:08 am

Dessi cursed herself and her horrible stalking skills. Of course on Ken's command she stepped out of the shadows. Walking closer into view she bowed lightly in respect. Looking back and forth between her leader and Jenny, frowning. Muttering her apologizes under her breath.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:43 am

-Ken laughed in amusement-

I think that was an apology. But you don't have to apologize. Anyone is welcome in this gorgeous sanctuary. Am I right Miss Jenny?

-He looked at Taicho Jenny with a big smile-
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:00 pm

*Jenny looked at the girl, her eyes narrow at first, and then suddenly a slanted smile with a laugh at the end of it*

"Of course... of course...

My dear, I have no idea what you said..."

*she laughs even harder, putting her hand on her hip*

"Anybody is welcome here...

Rest assured my dear... You are in no danger... not here at least"

*she smiles at Ken, and then at the girl*

"Dessi? You said your name was? ... lovely. Well, welcome to my part of the world... Glad you could come...

But, here is a bit of advice, you should never sneak up on the Captain of the 11th Division.... A Kenpachi isnt good at surprises, we tend to want to fight as the first resort.... you understand, I'm sure."
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:55 am

Dessi bowed again, still in wonder how they found her out so easily. She really needed to work on her stealth, and suppressing her spiritual pressure. Tilting her head slightly as she looked at ken, then back at Jenny. Something in the way the captain smiled and addressed her made her flush. Perhaps it was the raw power she felt emanating from her. Brushing her fingers through her thick ebony hair, twirling the ends in her fingers. A nervous habit. She was going to give herself split ends one day..

I'm sorry, I was just...bored. And this place is rather wonderful. I didnt meant to intrude on your conversation.

She sighed softly. Crossing her arms over her chest, looking away from the two.

Just seems a shame to enjoy this area alone is all.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:47 am

-Ken smiled at Dessi's words-

Say no more. Don't be so timid young Vizard. If you would like to join us you may simply ask.

-Ken and Jenny, although some don't see her that way, are one of the kindest superiors out there. So just because Dessi was "under" them doesn't she can't enjoy a night with them. So Ken believed anyway-[/b]
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:00 am

*Jenny smiles at Ken-san, poking him in the ribs*

"Arent you the formal one now?... What, being a leader all of a sudden got you feelin the formal?"

*she once again jabs him in the shoulder, and then kisses his cheek*

"You know I am just kidding with you. Don't take it personally..."

*she then turns her attention to this young Dessi who has caught her attention thus far with her efforts to be stealthy, although not doing a very good job... but then again, she is the Captain of the 11th. She knows intruders when she hears them.*

"You are a very lovely young thing, Dessi. Very sweet, well spoken. You wouldnt survive the 11th... "

*she laughed deep and smiled at her*

"Dont worry, I dont bite... hard."
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:30 am

T-thank you?

Dessi wasn't used to hearing complements from other members of the Soul Society, let alone one from a Captain. But the whole biting comment had Desiru blushing. Why did that visual terrify her so? Maybe because Jenny looked plenty capable of rip her throat out with her teeth? That was probably the bird in her suggesting the sudden flight or fight mode. Of course flight seemed so much better. Raising a brow at the attention Jenny was giving her captain. She was rather...jealous.

I really hope I wasn't intruding on something..
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:29 pm

-Ken smiled at Jenny's comment-

Heh I know your kidding. I think I might know you better than a lot of people around here. But I actually have always been that way.

-He looked at Dessi-

Well we were having a conversation but there is no reason why you can't join us.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:20 pm

*Jenny places her hand on Ken's shoulder and gives him a push*

"Come on now, the girl knows that I am not going to eat her. At least, I think she knows I am not going to eat her."

*she directs her attention right at Dessi, looking her in her little face*

"I dont eat Vizards... Too gamey. Plus, their blood tastes like Alka Seltzer."

*Jenny makes a bitter face, sticking her tongue out and then laughing at her own joke.

She then looks at Ken and back to Dessi*

"I am not sure why you would be so nervous around me. I mean, sure, I could kill you, but just because I can doesnt mean I will.

I am not really a killer unless you make me mad or provoke me, or I have a reason to go to battle wtih you. Then watch out.

Ken is a good friend of mine, and I have seen the way you've been looking..."

*she puts her hand on Dessi's shoulder*

"I am not a girl you have to worry about..."

*she laughs even louder at the idea, and smiles at Dessi, winking at her and leaning in*

"I think Ken is an awesome guy, hot to boot... but, well, there is another girl fiening for Ken's heart, and well...

Surprisingly enough... there is a Taichou that has mine as well."
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:31 am

Desiru looked both flustered and disturbed. Looking back and forth between Jenny and Ken. Shaking her head rapidly.

Oh no, no. I never-! Ken is like a brother to me, I just feel like we don't hang out as much as we could.

She admitted this softly, looking away to hide her blush. Well it seemed everyone around her had someone, except herself. Letting out a soft sigh, keeping her head down.

Its good to know I am safe here, but maybe this isn't the right place to be at the moment. It was great meeting you, Captain. But I think I should be going.

She turned and promptly made her exit.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:14 pm

*Jenny smiles at the girl*

"Feel free to come back when you want... I dont mind visitors..."

*she waves at her as she leaves and makes her quick exit*

"That was brief... just like my love life."

*Jenny laughs, then looks down at her fingers, turning her hands in front of her looking at them*

"Ken-san... I am not the woman I once thought I was... I dont feel the way I once thought I did...

It seems that things are always falling out from beneath me."

*she sits on a little chair near the water, gazing down into it at the Koi fish that came to the top of the water, waiting for her to drop something as she usually did when she came over.

She pulls little pieces of light cracker from her pockets, and start discarding them into the water for all the fish to get their fill*

"No matter what I try to do... it always comes out wrong."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:50 am

-Ken sat right next to her ready to try and comfort her. She needed someone to talk to and he wanted to be that person since she was always the person for him-

I wish I could help you Miss Jenny. But I fear that my help is very limited in this area.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:18 am

*Jenny sighs, leaning once again on Ken's shoulder, her tears long since dried up, her face cold as the night, and her heart as still as ever*

"I fell in love. I fell in love with someone although I knew I shouldnt have. I tried to stop myself..."

*her sighs and breathing slightly deeper, although she didnt need to breathe, the breathing came naturally with the bring up of emotion that she had been blocking out of her.

Still, no matter how she tried, tears would not come out, and she felt nothing, no matter how much she wanted to.*

"I was in love... I felt something I hadnt, even though I had warned myself to stop, to stay away... I didnt. He made me happy, and he made me feel a way that I cant describe. Most importantly, he listened, and he reassured me he would be here... with me.

But now he's not."

*she could feel her heart sinking into her, drowning itself down in her chest. Making it so that she could not even feel its presense anymore inside of her body. It was like a heart never even existed there...and like it never wanted to come out for anybody again.*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:11 pm

*Day after day alone in such a beautiful place have not only eased Jenny's mind, but hardened her heart to a hard black unbreakable coal that was no in her chest, lodged for an eternity.*

"This will make things much easier.... I am sure. I dont need anymore... disgusting, pitiful... humanlike complications in my life.

I can not believe that I lowered myself to feeling something for a soul that is unlike myself, someone who obviously had... a heart. Some kind of heart. The heart is what causes poor choices.

Emotion... filthy human crap."

*she spits on the ground and continues to laugh at the idea of herself being in love with a regular Shinigami. The idea amuses her more than she thought it would... to think of a regular person, with a normal pulse, normal thoughts... touching her...

The thought was quite hilarious.*

"Wow... I think I may have actually dodged a bullet there..."

*she licks her lips*

"Now... to move onto bigger and better things... hopefully... much bigger things..."

*her smile crosses her lips, and reveals that the little part of her that was human and still holding emotion for others is gone.

she now is just interested in what she can get... and from where.*
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58412

Post by King_Nothing Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:56 pm

*Roan shunpos into the gardens and bows to jenny*

Hello taicho, how are you?
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:27 am

*Jenny turns to Roan, from where she had taken her last human breath and became a cold statue, her eyes still closed, frozen in place.*

"Yes, Roan?... Can I help you with something?"

*Her eyes fly open, immediately revealing how green her eyes are from underneath her lids*

"Is there something... you would like from me?"
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58412

Post by King_Nothing Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:59 am

*Sensing her tone, Roan automatically became nervous*

Umm...I just wanted to know if you needed any company here?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:25 pm