Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
KenTakeo
JennyReika
6 posters

Jenny's Starlit Sakura Sanctuary

JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192520

Jenny's Starlit Sakura Sanctuary - Page 3 Empty Re: Jenny's Starlit Sakura Sanctuary

Post by JennyReika Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:24 pm

*Jenny takes a look at the beautiful trees slowly moving in the breeze... the air that flows through the leaves, as they flutter around, and break off, flowing to the ground and swirling around her

she sits on a little swing, pushing herself ever so slightly, looking down at her feet*

"This is such a beautiful place... I have all these wonderful things, and nobody to share them with.

What kind of life am I living?...

Well, at least I can say that I am pleased with myself for never settling for anything in my life. I would be mortified if I were to settle for anything less than what I believe I deserve, and I would feel like I wouldnt be able to give myself completely to something that I didnt feel I deserved...

And really, that wouldnt be fair to any party... would it?"

*she sighs, and then looks up at the brightly lit stars, so many of them glittering in the sky, when she notices one that is shining erratically, going from color to color*

"Ah... a supernova is about to take place... the beauty."

*she leans back a bit, laying her head on the right fraying rope coming from the tree supporting the seat of the swing, pushing herself slowly, watching the night sky go by her*
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42232

Jenny's Starlit Sakura Sanctuary - Page 3 Empty Re: Jenny's Starlit Sakura Sanctuary

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:21 pm

-Ken leisurly walks near Jenny's pressence. He has been walking around one of his favorite places to be for quite some time now. He notices Jenny seeming a little lonely and decides to walk by her-

Miss Jenny. May I accompany you on this crisp night?
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:18 am

*Jenny sighs, kind of waking from her transe*

"Well... theres nobody else here. Seems like everything has become so dull and drab. I am just trying to let a few centuries pass before going back to anything..."

*she looks over at him, swinging a bit on the swing and then looking down*

"In other words... take a seat... or whatever you want to do... nobody is here, so I guess I am all yours."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:15 am

-He sat down on the swing and began to move slowly back and forth-

I agree. Things have been..dull around here. Would you like to go into the living world and play with some Hollows? I think it would be very fun.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:32 am

*Jenny smiles at the thought, keeping her eyes focused on her feet*

"I wish that I felt the love for fighting hollows like I did so long ago, now its like I just cant feel anything anymore... "

*she looks at the sky again, afraid to take her eyes off of anything she was sure of*

"The sky is beautiful... and the land always supports my feet. No matter what, theyre always here, waiting...

I am not sure if you even know what that means, in fact, I am not even sure if I know what that means...

Look at me... getting all sentimental, its disgusting."

*she shudders at the thought of her own vulnerability*

"This night seems like it will last forever, and if it does, then I will welcome it.

It has seemed dark and cold for a long time now, and I am more than alright with that. Its been a very long lifetime.

I can only hope that there is something in the future that I have not seen or done yet, or that I can experience for once... I've had a long life, and yet, nothing that was actually dependable... except myself."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:05 pm

-Ken has been sensing something uneasy about Miss Jenny lately-

Miss Jenny what's on your mind? I have been feeling a sense of sadness in you lately.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:44 am

*Jenny stops, letting her feet drag along with the ground, her pedicured toes pointing downward*

"Yes... yes, I am sad."

*she grips the sides of the swing tightly in her hands*

"I am losing my Division. Those I thought were loyal to me are not, and those who I thought loved something I love more than anything... dont..."

*she breathes in, holding it for a good thirty seconds, and then releasing as slowly as she can as to not seem dramatic, and to keep her composure*

"And, when it comes to everything else, and the people I love, its not much easier...

It seems like I find all the wrong people, and just when I think I am happy, something comes along and ruins it... I guess its usually me that ruins it, but well, I figure that I better not put my trust in anybody too fast.

I have always trusted people... and it never got me anywhere, and now, when someone cares about me, I never trust them completely, and its usually a smart move....

I have no reason to trust anybody... nobody ever shows me I should trust them."

*she stops her feet, letting them rest on the ground, her Blahnik heels digging into the dirt*

"Nobody is reliable... not like the stars... or the sky... or the ground beneath my feet...

That is reliable... something I can always trust in."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:07 pm

-Ken swung back and forth very slowly as he turned his attention to the stars-

You know Miss Jenny. I believe you are right....The stars are very much reliable. We couild sit here all night and not worry about a thing...But at the same time. If you don't try and push the boulder out of your way it will stay in your way forever. Miss Jenny you must try and trust someone with the risk of finding out if they are trustworthy or not. If you don't take that risk, then you will never know what true happiness is. I know it is scary. Scarier than fighting high level Hollows, but it must be done for the sake of your smile.

-He looked at her smiling searching for her smile-

You are a great woman Miss Jenny. And I have known you to take control of what is out of order in the past. Where is that Jenny I used to know? The happy one?
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:29 pm

*she smiled back at him, letting him know she wasnt completely lost*

"Well, I guess we all have our moments of doubt, I am entitled to a few, nya?"

*Jenny wrapped her arms around herself and leaned to her side to put her head on his shoulder*

"I am just not sure what to do anymore. I feel like I am losing everything important to me, and I cant find anything else. Like I ran out of options.

I have never felt so helpless in my life. I know I could kill everybody just for fun... but then there would be nothing left to look forward to...

Ah, I'm rambling again, I'm sorry..."

*she yawns deeply, putting her face deeper onto his shoulder*

"You're comfy."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:47 am

Heh. Thank you. Well I believe if anyone can get out his this hole, you can Miss Jenny. I have looked up to since I came to the Shinigami academy and by taking part in your techniques, using you for guidance, and sometimes shadowing you I have earned the 4th seat in such little time. You are a very strong shinigami and woman and I am not worried for you at all. I know you will pull through. So in the mean time, rest on Ken's shoulder.

-He said with a smile-
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:57 am

"I may pull out of it is... but I fear for my Division..."

*her voice trailed off as she looked around...

she suddenly jumps from the seat almost as if she is as light as a feather, even for her curvy frame, her feet land with almost no impact...

she puts her hand out to him*

"Come on... the stars are so bright tonight... and I havent danced in a very long time...

Would you do this Captain some kind of honor by dancing with her?"

*her eyes were glowing in the light of the stars and moon reflecting from the sky into her green eyes, and the wind slowly was blowing her hair to one side*

"Come on... don't make me wait.

My Division might be dead... but that doesn't mean that I am."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:21 am

-He looked at her and smiled small-

Heh Miss Jenny your wrong. It would be my honor.

-He got up and took her hand letting her lead the dance-
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:35 am

*Jenny smiles at him as she places her head on his shoulder again*

"You might be right, maybe it is your pleasure... but its mine as well..."

*she stops suddenly, looking at him*

"Just because I am a Captain, doesnt mean that I have to leave Ken-san... feel free to lead. Ya know, I do like to be treated like a lady sometimes, instead of a Captain.

... and what better place to be treated like a lady, than in a place like this?"
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:39 am

Your right.

-Ken piveted and started to dance with Jenny leading the way of every step. He was enjoying the graceful dance very much. He looked into her green eyes happy-

This is very enjoyable Miss Jenny.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:04 am

*she laughs, keeping her arms around him, and her head on his shoulder*

"It is enjoyable... Its been so long since I danced at all. I guess you dont think about it between being a vampire and running a Division, things get a little lost, and you forget to enjoy the small things...

But thats exactly whwat I dont want to do anymore... I want to enjoy the small things..."

*she breathes in deeply, enjoying the coolness in her already cold throat*

"I want to be happy."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:07 am

Well then Miss Jenny..

-Ken took her hand and spinned her in a 360 slowly and gracefully-

smile on. :)
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:16 am

*she felt the turn as her head felt a bit light, not knowing why since she doesnt have to worry about blood rushing anywhere*

"Well, I will be happy for now, but eventually... there has to be more..."

*she felt herself pulled back to him, and continued dancing, staring at the stars*

"But, this is nice... I could get used to this."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:14 am

-Ken felt so sure that his worries were gone. His happiness totally overwhelmed all of his other feelings. He kept dancing with her slowly and grace came naturally-
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:54 pm

*Jenny laughed feeling a bit lighter than she had in a few days, feeling the weight of everything else she was feeling deminish just enough to make her not dwell*

"I am glad you were here Ken-san. You are a good warrior... but youre not a bad dancer either..."

*she nudged his side with another laugh*

"Too bad you hadnt joined the 11th. But well, I guess you knew where you wanted to be... but it would have been nice having you around... Plus, with my current situation... anything would be nice."

*her face turns sad only for a moment, but then she returns to her light self

she then looks around for any other signs of life, feeling for any other reiatsu as she scans the area quickly*

"So?... What do you want to do with me now? It seems like I am all yours... theres nobody else around, and the night is still young."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:04 am

-Ken's troubles of his own came to mind as soon as Jenny asked that-

Well Miss Jenny. I actually would like to talk to you about something as well. You see, I have just conquered my inner hollow making myself a Vizard. But my girlfriend does not support this decision. I just feel some sorrow towards it.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:09 am

*Jenny paused, looking at him with a surprised look*

"If someone loves you, they should always support everything you do.

A person can worry for your safety... But they should never be upset with you gaining your hopes and dreams, and they should never be upset with you becoming stronger.

Understanding... is a key thing to love."

*she looks at him, feeling her own sorrow inside herself... her unbeating heart feeling a tugging at it*

"I will always understand the ones I love... no matter how much it will hurt me... I won't stop them from their dreams.

I want them to be happy, and I wouldnt hold them from their happiness..."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:59 am

-Ken looked at her slightly relieved. It was more that he felt a little more comfortable with the situation now that he talked to Jenny. He really felt lucky to have her as a friend-

Miss Jenny I dont know what I would do with out you and our conversations.

-He smiled seeming a little happier-
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:22 pm

*Jenny laughs, hitting him on the shoulder and then putting her hand on his cheek*

"Ya know... I am not sure what I said to make you happy, but I am glad I said it then if it did...

I am only being honest with you, and I am glad that you like that honesty... Some people cant handle the truth..."

*she then placed her hand on his shoulder and leaned against him again, taking in a deep breath*

"Hopefully, you wont have to do without our conversations... I think we should be having them for a long time.

Just worry about making yourself happy first, if youre not happy, you cant make anybody else happy.... and I'll be behind you no matter what you decide to do."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:47 am

-Ken smiled and sort of made a happy grunt-

Heh,thank you Miss Jenny. But you are right, we will be having these for a long time.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:19 am

"Of course."

*she keeps leaning her head on his shoulder*

"Now, if I could just figure out all of my problems, then the night would be set. I cant seem to stop thinking...

And thinking is my worst enemy...

I'm always here for you though, Ken-san."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:07 pm