Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Gobantai Pagoda 3rd Floor: Zanjutsu Training

Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 49372

Gobantai Pagoda 3rd Floor: Zanjutsu Training Empty Gobantai Pagoda 3rd Floor: Zanjutsu Training

Post by Ai-sama Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:10 am

Gobantai Pagoda 3rd Floor:
    Zanjutsu Training

A place for anyone from Gotei 13 to train,
    so long as they have registered their Zanpakutō
    and have sparred in the floor below at least once.

You must register your Application in this thread.

The Zanjutsu Training area is a solo affair, with one post per ability learnt. You will not be alone, though; myself (fuku-taichou) or Hiro (taichou) will need to be present to witness and/or aid you in your training, if the need arises.

Gobantai Pagoda 3rd Floor: Zanjutsu Training Dojo_port

Thank you for reading.
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Gobantai Pagoda 3rd Floor: Zanjutsu Training Empty Re: Gobantai Pagoda 3rd Floor: Zanjutsu Training

Post by Ai-sama Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:19 am

*Aihara walks in, calmly slips off his sandals and unsheaths his zanpakuto, and walks into the center of the room. The crystal guard catches the morning light pouring in through the window, and a thousand rainbows wheel across the open room. Aihara grins placidly, staring at his blade with a sense of honor and achievement.*

"Aijin? Will you speak with me?"

*Time seemed to slow gently down as Aihara looked around the room, the color draining from the room until all that was left was gray and gold. Kesshou Aijin's spirit appeared beside him, her hard golden shell reflecting the light from her crystal sting around the empty room. Suddenly, she leapt around the room, squealing with delight.*

"Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You called me out!"

*Once her excited urge for bounding about the room was expelled, she settled down on the floor beside him, her honey-colored eyes glinting in the brilliance of her glow, and clicked her claws anxiously*

"Well? What did you want me for? As much as I enjoy our little chats, I have much to do..."

"The pagoda needs to progress further, and for that to happen we need to demonstrate out power to the seated officers; they, in turn, will then learn their own abilities and further the strength of our Division. I just needed to make sure you were in agreement with me on this, 'cause we know what happened last time I did something like this..."

*She stood up at this, clicking her claws in the air and waving her crystalline sting threateningly*

"Fufu ... you sure know how to wind a girl up, don't you Aihara ... strut your stuff then, and wear me down while you have the chance, because next time you wind me up I won't be so lenient!"

*And with that she disappeared, and the color was back in an instant. Aihara wiped the blade on his sleeve, sensing the approaching flashsteps of his Taichou. He turned as he spoke, flipping the sword from his left to his right*

"Taichou? We need to give a demonstration of how to do this, so I think we should showcase our abilities agaist each other's. What do you say?"

*Leaping backwards, Aihara skidded to a halt and ran his finger along the flat of his blade and spoke plainly, his voice carried by the stillness of the air*

"Furekkusu, Kesshou Aijin."

*The golden pommel of Aihara's blade seemed to liquify, melting up over his hand to form an intricate wire hilt handguard, while the existing black crystal handguard flashes, and weaves it's way around the blade of Kesshou Aijin until the entire blade is made of flexable crystal, the end tipped with a sharp crystaline barb. He flourished it at his side, listening for the pefectly-pitched whistle as the crystal cut the air*

"Your turn, Hiro-taichou..."
    hiro
    hiro
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 7428

Gobantai Pagoda 3rd Floor: Zanjutsu Training Empty Re: Gobantai Pagoda 3rd Floor: Zanjutsu Training

Post by hiro Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:19 am

*Flash stepping in*

So you can hear my step can you, Its good to know that you are so strong now Kaze-kun

*Hiro smiled and tilted his head*

So. . . . . What are you up to with Aijin-kun released?

Where you by chanse waiting for me??
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:24 am

"Of course I was waiting for you, taichou. That's because I sent you a hell butterfly telling you when to be here, and you are over ten minutes late."

*Aihara taps his foot, irritatedly.*

"So are you going to release?"
    hiro
    hiro
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by hiro Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:50 am

Ah so thats what it was on about, well my bad I hope you dont take offence my friend

*with those words the room began to brighten but not from daylight, Then sparks of electricerty were shooting the floor and walls*

Kagayakasu sorede suritsukeru! Raimeitaka

*Then the room became heavely charged and static*

/Raimeitaka; You summoned me Hiro? what do you want??\

Well Its good to see you to miss haha

/Spare me your antics you goof\

aww dont be like that

*Bonk*

ouch

*hiro holding a oversized lump on his head from a raimei beat down*

Well I was hoping you'd like to stretch out and play with Aiji-kun over there??

/Hmmm I could use a run around, only because your so boring old man\

Hey! Im not that old you know

*sniffs*
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:31 pm

"Raimeitaka, huh..."

*Aihara sniffed thoughtfully*

"I don't think I've ever heard you even say the name of your zanpakuto before. That's how little we speak, Hiro-taichou, so shall we let our blades talk for us?"

*Shaking his sword-arm, Aihara felt the blade flex as it moved, whipping through the air like a fencing foil, but not once did he see it flex.*

"The first of my passive abilities is called Hikari Henkou, or bending light. As the crystalline blade flexes, this ability bends the light around the blade, making it look like it has remained straight; it works under the same principle as Kyakko, but instead of rendering the blade invisible the one image remains: a straight rapier. It can help me to gain the upper hand, especially when the enemy can't see where my blade is."

*He looks up from Kesshou Aijin to face his Taichou once again*

"And your first passive ability, Hiro?"
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

BD-cash : 6860

Post by Pyro Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:36 am

*Flamous, bowing before entering, walks into the pagonda looking around, with his crimson red zanpakuto in its hilt on his back. Seeing noone presently, he begins to perform bodily warmups*

Whenever a taicho is ready, I am ready for training
    hiro
    hiro
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by hiro Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:56 am

Very Nice my friend you zanpakuto Is quite a beautiful one now. Well my Active ability is Called electric furyoku,

*sparks engulfed Hiro*

My Raimeitaka Provides me with a cloak of electricity which is a good offense and defense In a way.
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:15 am

"Nice, Hiro, very nice. I assume that it's a passive ability, like a static cloud, shrouding you to deflect any incoming attacks?"

*Aihara glances down at his Zanpakuto, watching the blade glow in the sunlight, and his brow lifted*

"Before I use my first active ability, I want to explain my second passive. It's called Hikari Kame, and it is active for as long as I can endure my shikai. It utilizes the light that shines on the blade, storing it for use in an active ability. Let me demonstrate.

My first active ability takes some of the light stored in my blade and shoots it as a projectile, subject to the power behind my swipe and the flexability of my blade. Shall we see how well your Electric Furyoku deflects light?"

*Lifting Kesshou Aijin above his head, Aihara brings it down, shouting above the whistle as the crystal cut the air, releasing the light like a blade that zoomed towards Hiro*

"Kyouda!"
    hiro
    hiro
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by hiro Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:45 am

*As the attack fell hiro smiled*

*The sparks gathered and rushed at the incoming attack bringing it to a halt*

see Raimei's Cloak is quite useful
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:50 pm

*Through this demonstration, okibi shunpos behind Hiro-Kun with his zanpakuto pointed up at him*

"Does it protect you from another attack at the same time from another side different from the attack of another?"

*The crimson blade showering all scales of red into the room as the light from Aihara's attack shown on his okibi's blade*
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:23 am

*Aihara watched Okibi with mild amusement as he flash-stepped behind their Taichou. A smile lifted his features, and he called across the room*

"The demonstration hasn't finished yet, Okibi. Your attempt to surprise your Taichou into countering your move, even in the confines of this Pagoda, could be seen as an act of war. And besides, you haven't even begun a spar in the floor below yet, let alone completed the relevant forms for tutorial in the 3rd floor."

*Shaking his head in bemusement, Aihara shunpos behind the overeager 15th seat and, placing a hand on his shoulder, whispered in his ear*

"You are quite welcome to take a seat on the sidelines and watch as we continue, but if you try to intervene again, Kesshou Aijin will not be so lenient as I. If you want my advice, fill in an application form for the 2nd floor; maybe you could ask our 19th seat, Hanzo Mifune, to spar you, so you could both reach this floor faster..."

*Aihara shunpos back to his place and looks at his Taichou, the smile fading now*

"Does your zanpakuto have any main offensive abilities that you would like to share with us? Or am I just going to have to throw everything I have at your defense?"
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:29 am

*Sheathing His sword, he grumbles to Aihara*

He was the one who told me it was alright to start postin here, I knew nothing of an application, great, well someone better meet me there, i need to train

*Shunpos to the floor below*
    hiro
    hiro
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by hiro Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:04 am

*Hiro Smiles*

*hiro releases a large boom of reiatsu, His cloak thickens and becomes more aggressive*

Well in answer to your theory My little flame Is yes I can, you didn't notice that you are surrounded by electricity and at a moments notice I could form it into hundreds of lightning blades.

*hiro says with a large smile*

but I agree with Kaze-kun so please listen to him ^^ ok
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:17 am

*Aihara pauses as the air around hims thickens with static charge. His mind wanders to the conversation he had with Kesshou Aijin in the Crimson Gardens, and the smile lifts the corners of his mouth again*

"Hmmm..."

*The color drains from the room again, and Kesshou Aijin whispers in his ear*

"You let him go...baka..."

*His eyes flicker to her sting*

"You don't think I knew you'd come? I did. We're still not finished, mistress... Can you wait another few minutes, until we reach Bankai?"

"Fufu... you don't think I'd be able to wait? Just remember who you are, Aihara. Remember who we are."

*With that, she was gone again, the color returning but the light not. He glanced up through the high window, through to the cloudy sky, and his heart brightened.*

"My second active ability is Fureasai. It takes a segment of the blade's stored light, and projects it through the tip, like a torch. It is not necessarily a battle ability, but an interesting one all the same, considering that visable light is only a segment of the electromagnetic spectrum..."

*With the whisper of the ability's name, the crystalline barb at the tip of Kesshou Aijin's blade shone out like an atomic bomb, blinding Aihara's Taichou in the now-dim morning sunlight*

"...it is quite good, however, for startling opponents..."
    hiro
    hiro
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by hiro Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:36 am

Ahhh Man my eyes

*hiro grabbed his blinded eyes*

Well I certainly cant see you Kaze-kun, In a way it is a good tactic. .

but I don't need my eyes to see you

*hiro flicked his arms out and a wave of sparks flew every where*

With the use of Raimeitaka's electricity I can fire tiny electric barbs in all directions and feel your moves as and when you decide to make them

Its a new tech I have only used this once, so be proud to know you are not going to die hahaha. I call this blind light and Its a passive >.< I can only do this in shikai or bankai.

but I do need to warn you get moving raimei is Impatient and is probably on you tail about now.
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:18 am

"It's funny, because I also have a newish ability that I've only used once, but I can't be sure that you won't die. It's called Netsuretsu na Kakuchou."

*Kesshou Aijin flexed in his hand as he spoke the words, and all of the remaining light stored in the blade poured from the tip, forming a length of light that almost doubled the original length of his blade. It was longer, thinner, and sharper. It flexed like his blade, only this time you could see it flex, and the light-storing powers of Kesshou Aijin no longer worked.*

"We appear to have found a flaw in my released Kesshou Aijin, Hiro-taichou, in the form of your zanpakuto. But who knows what else Kesshou Aijin can do..."

*Aihara leapt at those words, shunpoing behind his Taichou and bringing Kesshou Aijin down over his head, letting the extended blade flex and weave like a rapier*
    hiro
    hiro
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by hiro Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:55 am

*as the strike bares down hiro takes half a step to the right with most of his weight still on his left foot, He turns his palm up and the electricity starts condensing in his left hand with just an inch before the blade could meet his skin*

Now this is fun kaze-kun

*hiro turns and steps in close to squee and in hiros right hand is a kwan dao spear. Hiro pushes it toward squee's left shoulder*
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:33 am

*Aihara steps right, dodging the thrust from Hiro's zanpakuto while bringing his arm round again, aiming the whiplash for his Taichou's face*

"I think we're deviating from the showcase topic here, Hiro!"
    hiro
    hiro
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by hiro Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:48 am

Did you forget the barbs?

*hiro dodged ten foot to the right*

i am still showcasing. and here you are

Reimeitaka

umekomi!

(embed)

*with the command the all the barbs buried them selves further into kaze-kun*
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:51 pm

*Aihara grit his teeth as he felt the static barbs working their way deeper into his flesh

"Ugh ... okay, you asked for this..."

*Aihara shunpos to the sidelines of the arena and sits down, placing the extended Kesshou Aijin across his knees*

"Finish showcasing your shikai. And do it quickly."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:16 pm