Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Edo Castle Zanjutsu Training Center

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47191

Edo Castle Zanjutsu Training Center Empty Edo Castle Zanjutsu Training Center

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:19 am

"All great deeds begin with a single act; Every great journey requires a first step;
    And so it is with "Ittō-Ken" (The Way of the Sword); One must take each step individually before
    The sum becomes clear"

Ittō-Ken Is not something that can be mastered with ease. Many men have spent their lives searching for it's mastery,
    only to leave this world unfulfilled or simply unfinished.

Here in this replica of Edo Castle, we here in the 7th continue to carry this legacy.

Edo Castle Zanjutsu Training Center 317_edo_jo

There are two ways in which one may use this training area;

The first is through sparring with someone else; for this you will use the main keeps dojo floor to do so. The battles here are one on one.

Edo Castle Zanjutsu Training Center DOJO1

The second is to run the gauntlet of the main keep; There are 5 floors the lead to the grand viewing balcony at the top, and your object is to reach it's view.
    But be warned, only the strongest will ever reach it. The keep is filled with a variety of enemies, from artificial beings, to captured hollows, to other shinigami who volunteer to participate in the test.
    You must complete the task of each floor in order to pass to the next.
    Should you make it, you will be very close to reaching the goal of mastery.

There is one simple rule inside of Edo Castle; you will be allowed only the use of your blade and nothing else.

A special Kido field, similar to my own bankai, surrounds the castle, blocking the use of shunpo, kido, shikai or bankai.

You may fight hand to hand, but it will serve you little use, as your opponents will be skilled and armed.

Violate this rule and fight with anything but your weapon in sealed form and you will fail. The staircases will be locked, and you will not be allowed to progress further.

Good luck and remember that all things come with the price of sacrifice and hard work. All members of the Gotei 13 are free to test themselves here.

If you wish to test yourself on the 5 floors, here is the form:

Name:
    Division:
    Current floor:

Post this when you are ready to compete on each floor, and I will personally assign your task. Please remain in character at all times.

Haji Yukimura
    7th Division Taichō

Last edited by Haji Yukimura on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kaizen
    Human

BD-cash : 6566

Edo Castle Zanjutsu Training Center Empty Re: Edo Castle Zanjutsu Training Center

Post by Kaizen Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:45 pm

Name: Kaizen
    Division: 7th
    Current floor: 1
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Edo Castle Zanjutsu Training Center Empty Re: Edo Castle Zanjutsu Training Center

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:05 am

"So... You wish to test the Gauntlet of Floors I see?

Impressive way to start out.

Get me your information on your Zanpakuto, and i will set up the task for you..."
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

BD-cash : 6724

Post by Takimoto-kun Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:17 pm

Name: Yoshitoki Takimoto
    Current floor: 1st
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70016

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:23 am

"Ah, I wish I could train you Takimoto but this isn't my area. I could have kentakeo help you if you wish. Also you can start Kido again if you like." Dawn said with a smile
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:41 am

Takimoto sighed slightly and rubbed his neck with his left hand, then bringing a smile up to his face towards Dawn and nodded.

"Alright! I shall wait for KenTakeo-san's help while training Kido... With you...?"
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70016

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:43 am

"The gauntlet hm, I never really noticed it."

"Yeah you can learn a few more spells for kido in training center if you like."
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:45 am

Takimoto nodded and bowed rashly at Dawn, then making his way to the Kido Training Grounds.

"Good then! See you there? See ya!"

Quite hasty... To learn Kido...
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:33 am

Takimoto-kun wrote:Name: Yoshitoki Takimoto
    Current floor: 1st

"Takimoto-Kun: If you are still interested in testing yourself here, Zanjutsu is my area. Feel free to let me know, and I will assist. ~Haji

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:49 am