Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland

war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99279

Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland - Page 3 Empty Re: Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland

Post by war_makes_me_happy Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:22 am

"I really hate the bb format coding on this forum, I was making our wedding thread and it all went to hell because it displaces coding not in the right places" he sighs then helps his goon with the snowpika. "I didn't know you had such abilities, what else can you do? Me wants to see you make me fly with your telepikanesis!!" throws a snow pokemon at her XD.

ooc: I will make our wedding tomorrow xD
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80368

Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland - Page 3 Empty Re: Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland

Post by Nance Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:50 pm

"I saw the thread.. You did a good job!! and yeah the bb code here is very effed up" uses pikenesis to stop the snow from hitting her. "I have a lot of sweet abilities lol.. A lot more of them that I have yet to discover" buries him in the snow >8D

ooc: yay. I posted there. sorry for the late reply ><
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99279

Post by war_makes_me_happy Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:19 am

"Me saw and me very happy hehe" gets buried in the snow and digs a tunnel leading out to OZ. "Hey! Lookie! There is a wonderland inside here =O" he continues digging until a magical ice nymph guides him back to the surface. "Arigatou! Have you met my fiance?" :P

ooc: yay to us getting hitched XD...finally >.>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:06 pm