Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland

war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99279

Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland Empty Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland

Post by war_makes_me_happy Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:31 am

The sky is adorned with twinkling, shimmering starlight as the sun has already long since set. There are snow-capped mountains with icy walkways leading up to a snow lodge where a roaring fire greets its guests. "I wonder if she will like this?" he says to himself, preparing champagne and a banquet fit for a king and queen. He looks outside as a gentle snow begins to fall blanketing the serene scape with mystery and wonder. "Nights like these always make me want to go for a walk, sometimes one can even see white wolves foraging for food"

The moon creeps out from a cloudy night sky as more and more snow descends upon their lodge. The background is a darkened forest with snow swept pine trees, unexplored trails that lead to beautiful sights and sounds, as well as a view that he promises to show her when she arrives...the stage has been set...all that's left is my winter queen.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80368

Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland Empty Re: Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland

Post by Nance Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:38 am

Nance sneaks behind Cp, then sneak attack glomps him.
    "Waha!! Nice place you have here. I thought you don't like the cold?" @.@

OOC: Beautiful writing xD *nosebleeds*
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland Empty Re: Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:40 am

He pretends to be surprised then he spins around, pivoting off his right back foot and sweeps his goon off her goonish feet. "Oh come on you! This kind of cold I believe I can endure. I made us a delicious meal and it is waiting for us by a frosted window overlooking a bitter snowfall, care to join me?" he says as he hugs and kisses his snow hugglebunny.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:57 pm

"Aaaw. You made dinner. Good timing me love.. I'm hungry" She leaps into his arms, then smothers him with huggles and kisses. XD "Take me to this place you're talking about, my sweet" Nance chibi clings to cp like a pikachu. :P
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:50 am

"Yay! I caught my first pokemon XD!" he says laughing as he first does the chivalrous thing and pulls out the chair for her. "I didn't know what you liked so I cooked everything! Enjoy XD" he pours his goon a glass of bubbly and tells her to look outside because he wrote her name on the moon. "If we stand out by that snow-capped cliff outside you can see it better! We could go skiing at night, its really quite beautiful this time of day when the snow is falling..."
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:00 am

"Why thank you" Nance says as she sits on the chair. "I like to eat everything hehe. And I'd be happy to eat anything you made" She smiles and looks outside. "You even wrote my name on the moon.. waaaah so sweet of you to do this for me..Im gonna cry". Gives him a kiss. hehe "That sounds great. I'd love to go skiing.. but I've never tried that before.." :P
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:46 am

"Yeah, you have no idea how much BD cash that cost me!" he serves his goon some delicious turkey, some succulent vegetables drizzled in butter and olive oil and hearty mashed potatoes with gravy. "We also have coconut cream pie and devil's food chocolate cake for dessert drizzled with hot fudge and almonds" he sets that aside for afterwards. "Need a bib XD! And yesh! We can go skiing after we have waited 30 minutes to digest our dinner" he laughs then pours her more bubbly.

*rings a bell*

"Toshiro! Come and entertain my goon xD"
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Nance drools as she sees all the food being served. "Sugoiii... You made all of these? And you even hired a clown for entertainment" She wipes her drool with a bib. "My goon is so awesome!" Nance takes hold of her spoon & fork and prepares herself for battle. "Itadakimasu!!.. errm..I don't know where to start. They all look tasty...maybe dessert first xD"
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:22 am

"Hai!" he grabs a pie server and gives her a healthy slice of the devil's food chocolate cake. "Your going to spoil your appetite! We haven't even eaten the other stuff yet" he says laughing as he pours himself another glass of wine. "The moonlight being cast off the glistening frost on the glass is showing a particular radiance to your eyes, my love! There's no such thing as hunger...not while I'm around" he says as he looks into those very same eyes, leans over on his chair and kisses her on the cheek.

"Oh Toshiro! Dance for my goon, dance the ice dragon ballet XD"

ooc: I keep waiting for your e-mails T_T
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:37 pm

"My eyes? what's wrong with my eyes? It's glowing? :P" Nance turns her head as cp leans over, kissing him on the lips. "Come here you goon.." She pulls Cp, then hugs him. "joo sit here closer to me so I can feed you xD" she pokes a small piece of cake with her fork and feeds him. "Aaaaah.."
    lol "Toshiro is too stiff" XD

ooc: I already emailed you the other day T_T
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:14 am

"OMG! That is too kawaii!" he almost falls off his chair because of how kawaii his goon made it sound. "Maybe I need the bib hehe, and only if you let me feed you too!" he takes a forkful of stuffing and does the choo-choo into her mouth XD. "Here...comes...the train!! Your so sweet and thoughtful, me wubs you so, so much" opens his mouth and plays along with her. "Maybe its christmas in Toshiro Land...[reaches into his shihakusho and pulls out a box with a ribbon].

"Its whatever you desire it to be my love" :P

OOC: I'm not getting your e-mails nuuuuu T.T, I saw one marked "X_X" but it was immediately sent into junk. My hotmail must be malfunctioning, I sent you one today/yesterday hehe
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:05 am

Eats the choochoo train then puts a bib on him and feeds him some more. "Weee.. This is like babysitting. And you is my baby xD. Me wubs you." Huggles cp real real tight until he can't breathe. "Maybe he's just hungry" XD Throws a small piece of carrot at Toshiro. "Eat that." :P

Nance opens the box and sees Cp inside. "oooh just what I wanted" XD (cheesy and corny lol)

ooc: waaa that was mine. T_________T did you delete it? waaaaaa I still can't open it. I can only go to the main window of hotmail..then I can't click anything except sign out.
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:14 am

OOC: No! The FAILure of it all, yes I did because there was no message just: X_X and that GRR...ticks me off! Great, just great >_< god I [insert swear word here] hate e-mail!!!!!!!!

He laughs as his goon throws food at the dancing ice idiot. [Presses a button] and an anvil falls on top of his head. "Ah, you have no idea how good you make me feel sometimes, just you posting in here is like all I need to get through the day...you know that" he says smiling with baby chibi eyes and splats food on her head XD. "Goo...goo...kissie, kissie! Cp wants kissie!" he huggles her to death after reviving from her hug of near death. "Me wubs you too, more bubbly my dear?"

"Ga-Ga! XD"

ooc: goof
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:49 am

Sees the idiot get flattened like a pancake. lol. "That reminds me of Wiley Coyote" laughs. She rubs her head on his cheeks to wipe off the food he splatted on her. "It makes me feel good too, you know." she huggles him and gives him kissles."yes yes..more bubbly pwease" :D

ooc: that sucks :x hotmail sucks eggs and bacon D:< do you have yahoo mail? eeyyy i gtg sleep. buh bye T.T
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:25 am

He reaches across the table for another chilled bottle, pops the cork through the window and pours his goon another glass. "Here you are my lovie! I don't think its the liquor talking, but...you seem even more beautiful and attractive for some reason XD" while getting hugged and kissed he did the same right back to her. "Maybe we should adjourn to the terrace, its a wonderfully snowy, picturesque nightfall" he says to her as he gazes deep into her eyes and tells her how much he loves her.

ooc: T___T

ooc2: I sent you my other e-mail addresses XD, but is still sad because his goon is gone waaaaa!!! T___T
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:07 pm

XP "You goon, that won't work on me. must be the liquor.. yea the liquor" she says as she sips more drink. "That sounds fantabulous mah dear.:P Maybe you can even give me a special tour of this place." She leans on him giving him a tight huggle and doesn't let go. "Thank you for this wonderful evening (morning) goon. (And it only just started xD) Me is really really happy." she kisses him on the cheek and keeps on hugging him.

ooc: T_T i hope the other email works
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:48 am

"Your weird hehe" he takes her by the hand, knowing she won't let go and opens the nearest frost caressed window. [Presses a button revealing a rotating self-lighting fireplace and two heated comfy chairs] "After you, we're in such a good spot to watch the falling snow, the silence of night and winter has always made me feel good for some reason" he says to her, helping her over the steps and onto the terrace. "This night is so perfect, I would never ask for more..."

[throws a snowball at her XD] >.> "Toshiro did it XD"

"I know of a secret ice cavern nearby, its supposed to have a hidden lagoon heated by underground springs with crystal clear waters...maybe after we've enjoyed each other's company some more, we can take a nice walk"

ooc: it works yatta!! XD, missing you already *chibi sniffles*
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Nance sees the rotating thingy. Jaw drops. Gets jaw from the floor and puts it back on her face. "Sugoiiii.. I've only seen those rotating fireplace on television..:P" Nance holds his hand, pulls him while she runs off to sit on the chairs. "The snow is really purrrty huh.. But it's prettier if it's on your face" She throws a snowball at him. "I saw you throw that snowball" XP

"Ice Cavern.. oooooo :face: take me take me hehe"

OOC: Yay!! hehe go online already you poo
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Fri May 01, 2009 5:35 am

"You bought a shrink! He's cute" he snaps his fingers and the fireplace turns an irresistable purply-red that spells out her name. "What do you think? I can make the fire do anything, even spell GOON in embers" then he has a snowball thrown at him. "Wha! You goon! Your going to get it now XD!!" looks around for a shovel hehe. "We can walk the snowy paths if you'd like?" he holds onto her hand then says: Abraca-goon! [an ice elevator then takes them to the snowy surface where the path awaits...]

"After you my loveeeee 8D [huggles her]"
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Sat May 02, 2009 8:14 am

"Hehe. I just bought a shrink for you too"GLlomps huggles him when she saw her name written. "Eeeep. You really know how to surprise me eh. You even have an ice elevator.. Kakkoi! Weee" She holds his hands and starts to walk along the path. "Brrr.. It's cold out here" Wraps her arms on his arm.

I love the password lol
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sun May 03, 2009 2:56 am

ooc: Aww, you sweetie! Me buy you something nice as a surprise ^.~

"Oh! Is it too cold" he snaps his fingers and Toushiro comes running with a parka made out of wolf fur. "Here you are, allow me" Cp kindly draps it around her shoulders and helps her into it, without letting go of her arm which was around his. "This way we can use each other's body heat, or however that works hehe" he snaps his fingers again and Toushiro flash-steps in with a christmasy sleigh. "Again...after you my lovee, careful about the railing >< it might be icey XD"

"Or we could just, walk through the snowy night together...its really very peaceful taking the trails through the woods, which would you prefer to do my gooness?"
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Sun May 03, 2009 5:34 pm

"Yaaayee! That's much better. Thank you, Alfred... I mean Toshiro XP" She snuggles closer to him. "Thank you too goon, this feels much better":D

"Toshi-boy is going to pull the sleigh? lol" She hops into the sleigh.
    "Maybe we can do both.. sleigh first then walk? What do you think?" :P

ooc: no need to buy anything for me XD
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Mon May 04, 2009 2:05 am

"Well seeing as how he's on the clock, mush I say!" he hands her a whip seeing as how Toushiro is the whipping boy XD. "Here you are, let him have it 8D" he snaps his fingers and like magic...a cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows is resting in the sleigh's cupholder. "You can have that when you need to warm up hehe, let us go!" he tells Toushiro to take them down the snowy forest's longest path.

"He needs the exercise, since all he does is paperwork :P "

ooc: nope, me surprise chu
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Mon May 04, 2009 3:17 am

Nance's eyes glitter and she bursts out an evil laugh as Cp hands her the whip. "Ooops.. I got carried away.:P and something's missing on Toshi" She puts a red nose on Toshiro. "Now down on your fours Toshiro!!... All set hohohoho" Starts to hit Toshiro with the whip.

"oooh.. you better teach how you do the magic thang when you snap your fingers"

ooc: what surprise? :P lol
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue May 05, 2009 4:49 am

"You think there's a special trick to it hehe" he snaps his fingers and the moon shines directly on his goon. "Its because the lord of the universe recognizes you being ebil to Toshiro XD" he watches her add the red nose and bursts out laughing. "Awww, he looks better that way I think" he steps out of the sleigh and puts antlers on him as well. "There! Perfect! Now...mush I say!! Do as my gooness orders you!!!" he hops back in the sleigh and they begin their ice journey of <3.

ooc: its a SURPRISE :P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:44 pm