Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland

Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80368

Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland - Page 2 Empty Re: Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland

Post by Nance Tue May 05, 2009 10:09 pm

"Hmm. So if I also snap me fingers the moon will directly shine on you too? :P" Nance takes pictures of Toshiro as Cp puts antlers on him. "This will be perfect for the SS newsletter, we'll get money for this. XD" She whips Toshiro again telling him to start crawling. "Weeeee..." huggles Cp tight as they travel the snowy forest.

ooc: waa tell meh
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99279

Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland - Page 2 Empty Re: Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland

Post by war_makes_me_happy Wed May 06, 2009 1:30 am

As they weaved their way through the scary and snowy forest in the night Cp turned to his goon and held her tight. The moon full of light would always shine bright as Toshiro the whipping boy was our sleigh and our sight. Each turn they made led them down the right path, this was a good thing because I had forgotten the map XD.

"You look divinely my goon" he kisses her then pours her some hot cocoa and adds in some marshmallows. "Here, wouldn't want you catching a cold now" blows the steam off for her hehe. "Yes I think the SS newsletter would sellout with those pics lol...mush Toshi!!!" throws a snowball at him as they continue their snowy journey.

"That secret hidden ice cavern is about 20 clicks due east" :P

ooc: me no telling joo XD
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Fri May 08, 2009 11:00 pm

"I hope you have enough stamina, Toshiro.. This is gonna be a long ride :P" throws a snowball (there's a rock inside the snowball xD) at Toshiro. "I hope we don't get lost.. uurrkk.. I don't want to be eaten by wolves XD" huggles Cp.

"Why thank you.." she smiles then blushes. "hmm wait.. I think you drank too much hot cocoa and got drunk XD" she sips some hot cocoa "mmm..."

ooc: meanuh XP
    ooc 2: lol 20 clicks XD
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sat May 09, 2009 5:02 am

"No I am sure Toshi can take it, being a captain and all..." he rolls his eyes and empties the rest of his scalding cocoa on Toshi's antler head XD. "He needed to warm up anyway, oh! I see the secret path we need to talk! Toshi...make a right, NOW!" [tells his goon to whip him] you can see it from here, its in between those two snow-covered trees over there..."

He points to the clearing and an icy pathway, small but not quite unnoticeable. "This cavern is the most secluded and most breathtaking sight, I simply had to show it to you hehe" huggles his goon, then wipes a snowflake off her cheek.

ooc: lol, rock in the snowball, joo ish mean ^o^
    ooc2: Muhahaha 8D! You will wubs the surprise :D
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Tue May 12, 2009 3:05 am

"Aaaw.. why you so mean to Toshiro??..nah.. kidding" Laughs then throws a bigger snowball (bigger rock inside 8D) at his head. "oooh I see it.. Turn right, Toshiro!" she whips Toshiro's icey butt XD.
    "I can't wait to go inside the cavern :D" huggles back then kisses him

ooc: what surprise?? D: tell meee
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Wed May 13, 2009 12:30 am

ooc: yay you posted in our date *hugs her*
    oc2: Lol! If I told you, would it then be a "surprise" :P

The sleigh turned through the snow-covered forest, the snow above was still falling gently down amidst a wintry backdrop. He told Toshiro to wait outside with the sleigh as they stopped by the entrance; icicles long and sharp covering the opening to breathtaking enchantment. "After you my love!" Cp said stepping out, holding out his hand for his goon to walk into the snow; "Careful...it might be slick everywhere" he said to her as he threw Toushiro a doggy biscuit.

"Good boy Toshi XD"

"The cave will open up with a kiss from me >8D" :P
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Thu May 14, 2009 1:39 am

Nance holds CP's hand and steps out of the sleigh trying not to slip and look stupid XD. "Thank you, my love" she says as she throws a big 99lb. raw meat and Gatorade at Toshiro "He might die from starvation lol"

"You're so evil."leans and gives him a kiss. :P

ooc: gomen.. wasn't in the mood to log in here T_T *hugs back*
    ooc2: I dont want to wait for surprises XD
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Thu May 14, 2009 11:07 pm

ooc: haha, long as you post in our date :)

After receiving the magical kiss the two of them stepped back as the icicle cave entrance began to awaken. "There is kind of an ice slope before you walk in, slip and slide!" Cp runs into the entrance and slides down a spiralling, slippery ice slide; "Your turrrnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!" his voice began to fade out as he was having too much fun. [The bottom is cushioned by snow that falls through an opening in the cavern] XD

[At the end of the slope the crystal clear lagoon should become visible; the snow coming from the sky at night; dancing through the wind until it gently graces the lagoon's water is truly something special I want you to see for yourself]

*smiles*
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Fri May 15, 2009 5:01 pm

"That looks fun.. Here I go!!" Nance jumps into the slide. "weee" She twists and turns as she slides and lands on the cushion of snow face first. Nance stands up and dusts off the snow covering her :P. "We should do that again XD"

"This place is beeeeautiful" she holds his hand and they start to walk :D

ooc: what's the surprise then? XD
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sat May 16, 2009 12:17 am

ooc: I'll tell you after tomorrow :P

He takes her hand as they walk through the snow, there was just enough moonlight cast through crevices that it appeared like specially cast spotlights on their wintry romance. "We should go this way..." he says to her as he points to a secret sakura grove on the other side of the lagoon. "Those are special; they have a history of growing here...people have carved their names into the trunk; we should do that!" he says smiling at her as the two walked hand in hand.

"Amidst the scattering sakura petals and falling snow, a crystal clear lagoon with a thin blanket of snow on it; or you...I don't know if I can tell which is more captivating..."
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Sat May 16, 2009 6:02 pm

ooc: yay :P

"oh wow.. There's a sakura tree in a place like this? Sugoi...." they walk closely to the sakura trees. "That sounds good.. we should carve our names... and faces too :P" takes a carving tool from her pocket. "I knew this would come in handy" xD

"hahaha you're so funny, goon" Slaps him hard at the back "Will you stop saying things like that.. I don't buy that stuff.. and it's embarassing D:" huggles cp
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Mon May 18, 2009 11:27 pm

"But...but its true!" he lays down beneath the sakura tree, staring up as his goon carves their names and faces in it. "I'm telling mother nature on you! That's vandalism [shock]" as if motioning his hand over his face he wondered if he should step into the lagoon. "This a very rare niwa; most don't even know of its existence...you should feel honored" he says smiling at her as he leaps into a tree to change clothing.

"Going for a swim hehe"

Leaps into the lagoon from the highest branch; "Its pretty deep in the center, join meh!!!"

ooc: 😢 <- me right now
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Wed May 20, 2009 3:54 pm

"Vandalism...me?? Your the one who said to carve our names xD.. Your fault.hahaha" she says as she carves a smile on their faces. "There... me masterpiece that will stay for forever" sees Cp jump into the lagoon "deep?? I'm not a good swimmer..hehehe I'll stay here on the side :P" she folds her pants up to her knees, sits on the side and dips her feet on the water. "the water is so cool.." kicks the water and splashes them on Cp

ooc: *hugs you*
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Wed May 20, 2009 9:23 pm

"What are you? A Cat! Afraid of a little water...meow!" he splashes his goon back trying to get her to have some fun with him. "Come on and join meh! I'll be sad if you don't waaa! 😢 " he dives far deeper into the lagoon, looking at the fish drifting by as his eyes happen upon pearls at the very bottom. [She might like this] He says underwater as he snatches it, swims back to the surface and hands it to her.

"I've heard there were treasures in this lagoon but I didn't know exactly where, for you my sweet!" smiles back at her then splashes her again 8D. "Don't be a party poop ><"

ooc: In the presence of such grandeur you should have fun my <3~

*hugs back T.T*
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Fri May 22, 2009 12:16 am

"aaaw.. that's so sweet of you.. I will keep this forever" Puts the pearl inside her magic pocket."I'm not afraid of the water.. I'm afraid of drowning >< I had a horrible experience before xD.. but okay I'll join you hahaha.. I I drown it's gonna be your fault" she changes into swimming attire as she snaps her finger and jumps into the lagoon. :P

ooc: [img]Cp & Nance's Wintry Nocturnal Neverland - Page 2 1529490am2rdtt44g[/img]
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Fri May 22, 2009 9:35 pm

"I would so save your goonish behind XD" snaps his fingers and the Baywatch music plays from an unknown location. "Yay! :P she ish enjoying herself, all I can ever ask for" he says smiling as he swims around her; "Wanna play with this beach ball?" he reached into his trunks to find a miniscule piece of plastic; "Got this from the 12th" tosses it on the surface of the lagoon and it instantly inflates XD.

"From here you can see the entire lagoon, the secret sakura meadow and the snow falling from the night sky" he tells her to tilt her head upwards; "Lookie! The moon is full tonight, and there are plenty of stars to gaze upon my sweet"

ooc: I <3 you (>^.^)>
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Mon May 25, 2009 3:46 am

"hehe you always saves meh" watches the ball inflate "cool.. that reminds me of Dragonball XD" gets the ball and throws it. The ball hits his face. "sorry xD" rubs his cheeks :P

"That is beautiful.." Looks up the sky while leaning on his shoulders.. heheh (how did I reach your shoulder XD)

ooc: <(^.^<) wubs yu
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue May 26, 2009 9:14 pm

"Owie!" she rubs his cheeks; "Hehe...arigatou!" the two of them gently drifting on the surface of the lagoon stayed that way, the twinkling stars and moonlight cast upon them, was like a sign from the heavens. "Maybe god is trying to tell us something! HEY! There is a constellation shaped like a pikachu XD"

"I shall dub thee: Pikarius XD, after you hehe" kisses her, the snow continued to fall blanketing the crystal clear lagoon, slowly turning it into ice. "Another interesting thing about this lagoon, at night when the moon is out and it snows; it turns into an ice lagoon~"

ooc: did you see my "surprise" :P
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Thu May 28, 2009 2:36 am

gives him a really really tight huggles "hehe.. that constellation is so cool. Someday I will learn to fly and go there with you" :P
    "Pikarius.. nice name XD" gets shocked. O_O "water is gonna turn to ice? eeeep" clings to his arm.

ooc: *huggles*
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Fri May 29, 2009 9:46 pm

"Don't worry, the moonlight transformation only happens when its very cold out there..." he clings to his goons arms, huggles her tight then continues swimming around the crystal ice lagoon with her. "That occurance only happens during planetary alignments XD"

"Let me know when your tired, we can take a rest under the secret sakura meadow..." he smiles at her then moves close to her, kissing her on the lips as he stares into her eyes. "I told you this place would be enchanting" :P

ooc: your the missing link to my life :D
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Sun May 31, 2009 3:10 am

"I see..planetary alignments? O_o hahaha no worries then" clings again to Cp as he swims. "this is like a scene from Free Willy lol"
    "it sure is" kisses him back "....i'm getting a bit tired" swims to the side of the lagoon. "and look.. my fingers are wrinkly now XD"

ooc: so sweet
    ooc2: the color you used burned me eye x_x lol
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:19 am

He helps her out of the lagoon, then takes his shihakusho and drapes it over her, also handing her a towel. "Aww, you must be pruned by now!" he says laughing, "Dry off and take a rest..." he steps out of the lagoon, just in time as he sits down with her watching it turn into crystal ice. "I thought it would happen sooner or later, me is going to make a snowman" :P
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:38 am

"Thank you my goon" shakes herself like a dog and dries her hair with the towel. "good thing we stepped out" watches the water turn to ice. "oooh.. I'll make a snowpika!!! XD maybe we can skate after the water is fully frozen huh.." lies on the ground and rests.
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:17 am

"Haha, you have the stamina of a mosquito" with that the entirety of the secret lagoon had become frozen over. The caves walls and floors wrought with sparkly icicles, the snow still falling from the hole above; still providing glittery light of enchantment. "The moonlight refracting off the snow and ice makes it like a 60's disco, complete with disco ball XD" he lies next to his goon and turns to face her; "Our wedding shall finally happen my sweet" with that, he kissed her on the cheek.

:P

"Snowpika! Haha, me wants to see!"
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:54 am

"I have a stamina of an old woman who never exercised since birth" XD Looks at the cave walls with gleaming eyes "oooo.. shiny... this lagoon has everything xD disco ball.. lol.. just don't ask me to dance" wraps her arm around him "I hope it will happen ><"

Makes a snowpika using telepikanesis XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:10 pm