Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
JennyReika
King_Nothing
war_makes_me_happy
7 posters

11th Division Crimson Gardens

war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99280

11th Division Crimson Gardens Empty 11th Division Crimson Gardens

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:41 am

~11th Division's Crimson Gardens~

11th Division Crimson Gardens Japanesegarden

This is a dedicated retreat for those of any division [especially the 11th] to practice meditation and communicate more thoroughly with the embodiment of their zanpakuto. There are many sights and temples to train in, as well as separate lodging in case privacy and tranquility is more of what you require while you enjoy your time here.

Spoiler:

Feel free to roam the gardens as they are quite spacious and luxurious. There are many sights to see and breathtaking scenic views to give you more of a comforting vibe while you stay with us. Be sure to be courteous to others who might be on the grounds and always be respectful to those who work here. Remember forum rules apply as always.

11th Division Crimson Gardens JapaneseGarden

Enjoy your stay!
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58412

11th Division Crimson Gardens Empty Re: 11th Division Crimson Gardens

Post by King_Nothing Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:41 am

*Roan walks down the main path, looking at all the land*

Good work Chris.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192520

Post by JennyReika Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:31 am

*Jenny walks in, smelling the flowers all around her, as she walks up to her Vice Captain, nodding at him*

"Its very nice. I told you that you could do anything you wanted, and this is very beautiful. I am glad to see it. Its very... lovely. It would be nice to see ppl use a place like this... I hope that they will take advantage of it..."

*she looks around and goes over to the bridge*

"It is very, very beautiful. I am impressed CP... good job..."

*she bows her head down a bit, putting her hand on her hilt and her hands in her haori and walks away back to the HQ*
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 49377

Post by Ai-sama Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:54 am

*Walks through the entrance and looks around, then walks straight towards the bridge*

"Hey CP, where are you? I need directions."

*Walks over the bridge and into a hedge*

"Woah, where'd you come from?"
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:02 am

He notices the 5th Division's fukutaichou asking for him so he stops watering the bonsai for a moment. "Konnichiwa Squee, how may I be of assistance to you? Oh, you would like direction" he walks over to a temple kiosk and hands him a brochure, as well as a key. "This key will be yours. It allows you access to any of the rooms we have available as well as the rest of the grounds, feel free to explore"

"If you need anything else please do not hesitate to call for me"

- - - - - - - -

"I can't even remember my last summoning" Aries uses his master key and steps inside a private room to meditate. "I believe it is time for me to reconnect with Aria and Umbria..."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:35 am

Oh my, the crimson gardens... how beautiful...

~walking and adoring the place like a lost little ruru she gasps for air at the spectacular site~

i'm going to have to train here once in a while, i need the silence and peace of mind, i'm currently too tense, i need places like this.

~she places a mat on the floor and sits on it and starts to meditate~
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:52 am

*Roan walks back into the gardens*

Umm, howd I get here...?

*Wanders around, bumps into a tree*

Ow >.<
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Wed May 20, 2009 9:01 pm

"Take a wrong turn at Albuquerque?" he walks over towards his 3rd seat and opens his palm, placing a key to a personal meditation room in it. "This is yours to have. You can use this key anywhere on the grounds, feel free to commune with your embodiment or meditate in private; or just explore, ja ne Roan!" he heads back to watering the flowers.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Thu May 21, 2009 6:58 pm

*Takes the key, holding his forehead with the other hand*

Okay, whatever.

*Finds a room, goes in, and just falls asleep*
    Koga Kinoske
    Koga Kinoske
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 6667

Post by Koga Kinoske Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:50 am

koga enters the gardin as he smiles"man this place is way better then kyoto fights almost every other time, good food, i never age heh maby dieing wasnt sutch a bad thig"koga sits in the midle of the gardin and meditats
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:26 am

*looks around inside the Crimson Gardens when she hears someone from the HQ*

"Oh... Koga-san. I am not used to you yet. Something about your spiritual pressure throws me off. I wasnt sure who you were... but well, I am glad to know that it was you..."

*she takes a deep sigh of relief, and then realizes, 1. why is she sighing when she doesnt have to breathe, and 2. why is she happy that it isnt an enemy, because it would have meant a fight...

then, almost certainly, she pouts*

"Oh well then. At least its you in the gardens so that I dont have to destroy all of these pretty flowers.

How are you Koga-san? Its good to have you as part of my Division, how is your stay here so far?"
    Koga Kinoske
    Koga Kinoske
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Koga Kinoske Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:24 am

he stands up and smiles"hello capiten im just fine thank you heh i just decided to meditate for abit to reclame my self and how are you?
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:29 am

*she takes a seat on one of the large benches, crossing her legs and sitting back, her arms behind her, supporting her*

"I am fine. In fact, I dont even feel a thing. Just... relaxing, trying to regain everything that I pushed from my body awhile back, and get rid of the old feelings of when I was any type of human."

*she thought about Koga-san meditating, and thought about him trying to figure out his Zanpakuto, and it made her smile*

"Ya know... Zanpakuto's are not the same as most... humans. They operate differently. Mostly because... they cant die.

Really, they know no fear. Most of them... they love battle, or have some kind of extra perceptive knowledge about it, depending on the spirit. But they are all better than us, and can make us better.

But you know why? Because we have to be more like them.

The less we care, the less we think about the battle, and the more like we perform to love just the battle itself, and not the win, the more we will succeed...

I am not sure if you understand what I am saying, but well, this is just my philosophy from hundreds of years of being a Shinigami, and a Vampire for that matter. I just thought I'd share... and I dont share anything too often."

*she gets up, digging her 4" silver sedaraby Manolo Blahnik heels into the dirt, and walking toward him quickly, standing beside him, her legs, looking fabulous in the shoes... so she thought and was sure others did, almost positive*

"The only thing a woman can depend on is her Zanpakuto, and her shoes...

A very wise woman once said... "...sometimes it is hard to walk in a single woman's shoes, that's why we need really special ones now and then, to make the walk a little more fun."
    Koga Kinoske
    Koga Kinoske
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Koga Kinoske Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:52 am

he smiles as he picks up a small flower"well sometimes thos spechial shose become worn out and torn but if you till ware the shose then it lets someone know that you rely on thos shose that they are cumfy, relyable, and trustwerthy to still ware heh and it also shows that you have class far more then any other person
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:00 am

*she sighs*

"When I can actually depend on something... then I will keep it. But for now, there is nothing to depend on. I just have myself."

*she takes a look down at her beautiful shoes.*

"I really wish that I was with someone, so that they could tell me how beautiful I am... instead of girls telling me how beautiful my shoes are. That's nice and all... but I want someone to tell me how great I am in my shoes..."

*she grabs her haori closer to her, and takes a step back... she hurries and turns and starts to turn to leave the garden.*

"I hate being in places like this... its too beautiful to be alone."
    Koga Kinoske
    Koga Kinoske
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Koga Kinoske Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:06 am

capitan your not alone in this place at all"he walks up to her as he puts his hand on her sholder"your never alone as long as you have friends who will stay with you and by the way you are really great in thos shose heh"he smiles as he puts the flower in her hand as he turs and slowly walks to the exit"have a good day capitan
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:47 am

*she smiles and looks at the flower*

"I have more than enough friends, well, God knows if theyre really friends and if their loyalty, which is most important, will actually make itself known. I dont know. But for now, I am loyal to them."

*her eyes deepen, but never well, as this is something that will probably never happen again... every ounce of humanity has been taken from her, and has now gone and passed through her body.*

"I am sorry for any inconveniences I caused you... and thanks... for the compliment about the shoes."

*she turns to look at the HQ*

"That's where I always am... so you know how to reach me."

*she shunpoes back to her HQ, back to her chambers, and the place of solitude where she can relax*
    Koga Kinoske
    Koga Kinoske
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Koga Kinoske Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:52 am

heh the comliment was for you anyways"he sighs as he looks at the flowers"if only i was alittle older heh"he smiles as he walks away from the door as he wounders around the gardin as he waters some of the plants and trees
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:19 am

*Roan shunpos into the gardens and spots his taicho*

Hi taicho, howve you been lately?
    Regulator Ty
    Regulator Ty
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 26815

Post by Regulator Ty Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:03 pm

Ive only been here a short while but i think i will ge relax with Jenny She is a very cool person to be with.

*[b]walks out behind jenny and follows here to her chambers*

Jenny do you mind if i stay with you for a while?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:04 am