Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

7th Division Kido Training Center at Honshu Island

Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70020

7th Division Kido Training Center at Honshu Island Empty 7th Division Kido Training Center at Honshu Island

Post by Dawn Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:40 am

Welcome To the 7th Division Kido training Center
    7th Division Kido Training Center at Honshu Island Dojo_house
    In the Kido (Demon Art) training center you'll learn the list of kidos according to your rank.
    The more you move up in seat the more powerful in kido you'll become.

The Dojo floor.
    It's padded because some kido may be to powerful and may push some officers back.
    Spoiler:

Outside
    You can request to be here if your a seated Officer and have trained in the dojo once before.
    Spoiler:

Form:
    UserName:
    Seat:
    Number of Times trained in the Dojo:

FORUM RULES APPLY HERE!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

7th Division Kido Training Center at Honshu Island Empty Re: 7th Division Kido Training Center at Honshu Island

Post by Muerte Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:04 am

where do you keep finding all these pictures? They are really cool and go well with what you all are talking about on the forums. But anyways, I will be here tomorrow for kido training.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

7th Division Kido Training Center at Honshu Island Empty Re: 7th Division Kido Training Center at Honshu Island

Post by Dawn Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:10 am

"I find my mine on photobucket. Alright, I got school tomorrow so I can't be on from 8am to 5pm (GMT -4 hours). I'll see you later then, also please check HQ seeing as Captain and myself have an announcement for you all."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42231

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:27 am

-Ken shunpoed in the Dojo. He began looking around for his VC Dawn-
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:30 am

Dawn felt the Spirit pressure of the new 13th Seat.

"Hey Welcome to the kido Center. Since this is your first time training here we are gonna train inside on the dojo floor. Since your 13th Seat i can only teach you 8 kidos. 4 for Bakudo and 4 for Hado."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:37 am

OOC: Hey im sorry off topic question. What do you call the shinigami robe?
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:42 am

KenTakeo wrote:OOC: Hey im sorry off topic question. What do you call the shinigami robe?
    "I have no idea. But beside that, are you ready to train?"
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:44 am

-Ken took off his shirt and tossed it aside-

Yes. Lets begin when you are ready.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:48 am

Dawn smiled

"Okay we are gonna train on dummies for now."

"The first kido your gonna learn is under the Hado section.

Hadō 1 "Shō" (Thrust): Pushes the target away from the caster."

"Since there is no incarnation to the kido it will just be a basic push but more rougher."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:56 am

How should my body be positioned?

-He stuck out his right hand holding it with his left hand-

Like this?
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:59 am

"Just like a normal push."

A Dummy walked up to Kentakeo

"Just like a normal push, just both hands out and push." :)
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:28 am

Ok lets do it. Hado 1 Sho!

-Ken pushed the dummy sending it flying to the wall-

Wow that was easier than I thought.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:41 am

~enters the lobby and fills out the form~

UserName: Seraphim
    Seat: baka recruit
    Number of Times trained in the Dojo: zero

Ready whenever

~takes a bow~
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

BD-cash : 6728

Post by Takimoto-kun Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:50 am

Takimoto strolled into the Kido training center, both his hands holding the back of his head as he looked around, looking for Dawn-san.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:57 am

"Hey, welcome to the kido center. Um to start off Kido is a form of Demon Arts. It's one of the four forms of combat for a shinigami. Now many people think you have to be skilled in all forms of combat, you don't have to be skilled in all but it helps if you do. Like myself I'm skilled in Kido and Hand to hand. I don't use my zanpakto." Dawn said

"Each spell is graded on a scale from 1 to 99, the latter being the most powerful and the most difficult to perform. The scale is a measure of difficulty, as there can be multiple spells which share the same level. To use Kido, a Shinigami must recite the specific incantation for the spell, which is often long and requires a few seconds to speak. Spell incantations can be bypassed by particularly skilled users."
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:01 am

Takimoto's eyes narrow as he captures every bit of information he can. Kido seemed something interesting to learn, but the teenager wasn't very keen on his ability to use... "Magic"... However, he would want to learn the basics and some starting spells for... Support in battle.

"I see! I would like to learn the Demon Arts! How can you help me and how can I also increase my Kido Power?"

He blushed revising his questions. Of course that Kido was improved by training it... Dumb question.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:11 am

"You need to start on the basics. Right now your a recruit so there is only a limit number of spells you can learn. The power levels between each seat is different, so lets say i use spell number one, it will be stronger then when you use it because I'm a vice Captain."

"The first spell we are going to learn is Sai. What Sai does is it restrains a targets arms behind there back. We are gonna do it on a dummy."
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:12 am

Takimoto nods and walks towards a dummy, rubbing his chin softly as he looks with a confused air at the Vice-Captain.

"Alright, what should I do?"

He asked, eager to get started.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:17 am

Takimoto-kun wrote:Takimoto nods and walks towards a dummy, rubbing his chin softly as he looks with a confused air at the Vice-Captain.

"Alright, what should I do?"

He asked, eager to get started.

"Well I'll do it on a dummy to show you."

Dawn faced the dummy

"Sai." Within the next second the dummy had it's arms tied behind it's back.
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 am

"Ohhhh, it's that easy?"

He laughed a bit and stretched both his arms, then drawing his attention to the puppet and whispering:

"Sai..."

The dummy's arms would be pressed to its backs quickly and be tied together. The Shinigami Recruit smiled at this achievement, however quickly letting his smile fade as he looked at Dawn-san once more.

"How was that? What's the next skill?"

Takimoto asked, quite eager to continue his Kido training, enjoying the little time in which he learned an ability.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:27 am

"Good. Now lets try the 2nd skill you can learn."

"this is another skill you don't need to have a incarnation for."

Dawn walked towards another dummy

"Hainawa" Dawn said

A engery rope appeared tangles up the arms of the dummy.

"Hainawa means Crawling Rope."
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:33 am

Takimoto nodded and cracked his knuckles, then focusing his eyes on the puppet. This would be just like before, he'd let a slight whisper...

"Hainawa..."

And... A rope made of energy entangled the arms of the dummy. The recruit smiled as training was getting better, he was really getting the picture of Kido, the Demon Arts.

"Nice! What else can I learn?"

It seemed like he had hesitated in the last word, then quickly adding something more to the phrase.

"I mean, if I haven't taken enough time from you, Dawn-san. I know sometimes I can be pretty annoying and always asking for more."

He sighed, but quickly brought back his quite childish smile. Oddly enough, Takimoto still blushed after talking for this woman for a few minutes. Was he even used to talk to girls?
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:37 am

"Good work. Your not taking my time. Your doing pretty well."

Dawn let the rope untangle it's self. The Dummy stood up and faced Dawn.

"Okay here is a Kido you need to preform a incarnation for. I don't feel like saying tha incarnation but I'll do it anyway."

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat." Dawn said the incarnation.

"Geki." Dawn said

The Dummy gets engulfed by a red light, completely paralyzing the dummy.
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:41 am

Takimoto's left eyebrow rose up as the Vice-Captain said those words. Was she really serious? Well, it seemed that Shinigami were... Weird... At least for a newcomer, that is. The recruit got ready and went on to follow on Dawn's lead.

"Desintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"

Shortly after the incarnation, Taki whispered "Geki". The other dummy began to be engulfed in light, being completely paralyzed shortly after.

"Oh? I need to memorize this?!"

Asked the recruit with a ... Lost tone... Him not being really good with memorizing whole sentences.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:46 am

"Yes you have, if you do. If you ever become a person who is very skilled in kido you won't have to say it. I don't have to say it because I all I know is Kido and Hand to hand.

"Here is another skill. Do you feel comfortable attacking me or do you want the dummy to attack me?" asked Dawn as she looked at the recruit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:08 pm