Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Muerte
Funnyguy339
6 posters

Current Plot ideas.

Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7611

Current Plot ideas. Empty Current Plot ideas.

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:00 am

Greetings to you all. Here you may all post your wonderful ideas on what you think we should add to the plot! Please all ideas are welcome and I will be sure to reach each and every single one of them! and atleast consider doing 1 or 2 of them! :) So please! Post away!!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128861

Current Plot ideas. Empty Re: Current Plot ideas.

Post by Muerte Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:26 am

This topic should be placed here http://www.bleachdynasty.com/c4-bdrpg-talk in the area where you make up your own RP ideas to let other admins take a look. There's even an Arc suggestion. -_-
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5573

Post by Xero Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:05 pm

This isn't a plot idea or suggestion thread. The plot will happen. It's just he's asking for ideas to build off of.

I currently don't have any ideas so, when/if I do get one, I'll either update this post or, if someone has posted after me, I'll post that idea.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Lavi, its exactly what Xero said. The plot is going to happen no matter what you say :) I'm just asking for a few more ideas I already know whats going to happen and I'm giving you lot the chance to share your ideas to see what you would like to have in it. Like before you mentioned why not do a regai kinda thing along with the plot. That actually interested me and I'm thinking about it i'm trying to see how we could put that through.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11584

Post by Kyouga Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:38 pm

This is pure speculation, but wouldn't this new plot be around the same time that the Yukimura Vizard clan starts? Also, will this plot take place directly after the Arcane Benedicta Ritural (the sacrificial ritual that is Lee's plot event)? In addition, I think that my character should be marked as a deserter and fugitive! :P
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Okay well... this whole thing is about giving reasons to the vizards so in responce. The Yukimura Clan where already formed just that in this case they wouldent be Vizards they'd be shinigami still.

The arcane benedicta one is a tricky one to answer... I'd say from what I remember that happend before the Phantom Arc. So this Revolutionary Arc is just after the Phantom Arc.

And you wish to be a fugative in what way exactly? like you wish to desert the Espada? Because I had some good plans for you! :)
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9395

Post by Aki_624 Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:50 pm

[I thought Haji was in charge of plot]

Well for one we should put out that don't be active in the plot and than die off like usual let's try to start and finish a plot guys!!!

Regai?... um that might be hard since the regai plot is continuing in the anime so we don't really know where that's headed if we start it.

We never really finished a whole arc epect probably Lee arc.

We should do a pendulum arc! lol jk.

I'm just saying we should do a easy to handle, everybody join, easy to be active plot.

Maybe arrancars somehow took over the soul society and shinigamis head to the world of the living gathering help from humans?

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11584

Post by Kyouga Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Funnyguy339 wrote:Okay well... this whole thing is about giving reasons to the vizards so in responce. The Yukimura Clan where already formed just that in this case they wouldent be Vizards they'd be shinigami still.

Okay, then something big is definitely likely to happen! >D

And you wish to be a fugative in what way exactly? like you wish to desert the Espada? Because I had some good plans for you! :)

Truth be told, Kyouga is bound to revolt against the current Espada because he knows too well that the Espada will lose anyway, and humans will no longer have a place they can call heaven. Kyouga's goal is to prevent the Shinigami from losing this war, and he doesn't care if he has to be detained by Squad 2.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:25 pm

@ Sara, Yeah Haji is usualy incharge of the plots and stuff but seeing as Niether Haji and Rioshi are here I spoke to Rioshi to tell him that i'm taking over and he said he was okay with it. And your ideas are good. I understand what you ment by the regai thing thats why I was still thinkin bout what Lavi had said. The whole arrancar enslaving the SS sounds like a pretty sweet Idea. We should definatlyu try that out. Also Sara can you PM me please I'd like to speak to you privatly :) and dw you're not in trouble.

@Kyouga, well I can understand that but still play it out first like have Kyouga be like super honourable to the Espada and then make it like he comes to some realisation that this isnt working out so then something builds up from there.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42257

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:05 pm

ZOMBIE BAKA DUCKS!!!XD

You know me, I'm cool with whatever happens. So this would take place before Haji and Ruru's Island expedition thingy where I get my VL vizard powers?
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Hmmm... Zombie Baka ducks does sound interesting... :P and yeah the VL thingy goes before Haji's and Ruru's thingy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:20 am