Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Discussion Ideas

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47193

Discussion Ideas Empty Discussion Ideas

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:04 am

I'm sorry if I shouldn't have done this, i kinda took it upon myself to do. If I shouldn't have please remove it at once.

I searched around the division and I noticed that there wasn't anywhere to post up ideas for possible additions to the division, so I thought I would begin one.

The idea of this topic is to give anyone who wants a chance to post up an idea that could help improve the quality the division ad well as activity.

As for me, I have one to start it off;

One, I'm still getting used to many things around here so if I have this off let me know, but one thing that always helps out is having somewhere to train. I've done training areas before, as many here may know, and if it sounds like something that would be fun to try out, let me know, and I'll be happy to make one up. Training is a good way to gain mastery of one's skills and abilities in a real time situation, and it's great for rp skills. If it pleases the room, what do all of you think?
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192517

Discussion Ideas Empty Re: Discussion Ideas

Post by JennyReika Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:19 am

Actually Haji... well, to tell you the truth, the reason we dont have one of these is because we dont really have anybody too active right now...

We have a topic for activity in Central 46 that the Mods and everyone use to think up things...
    Right now, we are looking into maybe switching to vBulletin (that is still in talks) and also, we need to find a way to get higher on the Google list, because right now we are on page 3 of Google.

Also, about the training grounds, we had some, but I trashed them.... they were not getting used how I liked and second, they were made before I was here and I wanted something more 11ish.

The new ones will be placed in the Colosseum of Wrath, thats why I called it such...
    Any spars and fights will go in there, but I would like to make a Dojo and a Battleground...

I have made a lot of the things for the 11th, and I assigned the Battlegrounds to Xnigona.
    As he is missing as of right now, it seems that it might not get done, and I was thinking of doing them myself.

If you have experience in this area, and you would like a shot at it, it would be more than appreciated. You could send me the ideas via PM and I would like to see what you come up.

Any other ideas, feel free to post!

... aah, also, you get points and rep for referrals, so if you refer anybody please tell me, but just make sure that youre not using another forum in which to find ppl, make sure youre telling them over like a messenger client.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:11 pm