Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Revamp Update 04-10-11

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Revamp Update 04-10-11 Empty Revamp Update 04-10-11

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:28 am

Well, its not like the result is not already obvious, viola, this is the result. *claps hands*

I'll try summarizing the updates i did.

1. New Forum/Category Arrangement

I tried moving around things, regrouping forums and renaming some, the most obvious one is the introduction area, which moved up to the very top. Its now named lost souls haven. Not much of a meaning to it, but lets try since we can.

I also revamped our RP-entry area as a follow up for what Haji had made.

Now, we have a section especilly for plots, its where our main plot is placed, so as the current arc.

If you dont know the difference, let me explain with what little my mind can do right now. The Main plot is our basis for everything, when it ends, the story ends, the world dies. Story Arcs are what happen within the plot. Either short ones or long ones, they are all significant for the continuity of events. When an arc ends, a villain dies or something, a new villain arises, if not, a new problem that needs solving.

Moving on, we added a ranking board where all world rankings are placed, soon, we will rank the rogues as well, but we vaguely progressed in our RP, this reset should be a good time to fix all this gaps, the empty spaces, the blanks.

Were not gonna have a new plot, but were gonna have a definite start.

For character creation, i added a new section for you people, the character help section. I've been getting lots and lots of questions from the chatbox, now, that's not a bad thing, yes, but im not the only one entitled to them, nor can i help/solve every problem presented to me. (english is not my first language, there are words i need to google all the time)

So i opened a forum where you can discuss amongst your selves, ask questions, give/receive suggestions create new weapons and discuss about it, hope it helps.

Another addition, the Other Creation's Area.

Its a place where you can create techniques such as Kido, Cero spells, and even creatures. All this creations need approval before use, make sure to check it out, we would love to see you creative minds at work.

I also moved the My Dynasty (History Re-enactment RP) forum into the character development area, now i haven't fully explained what the character development area is for, basically it's for developing your characters story, the progression happens there, you link to threads, even start your character Journal and list down learned techniques and such.

2.Side Bar

Revamp Update 04-10-11 Boo

Now this is the more obvious update, i added a side bar, but not all of you like it... so i will remove it... WAIT, no, i dont need to do that, you can just hide it yourselves.

Revamp Update 04-10-11 Boo2

See that? When you click on that button, it will hide the side bar.

That way, it will return to the original forum look.

Revamp Update 04-10-11 Boo3

On the sidebar, i added a User Control Panel Widget, where you can easily customize your profile, from signatures to avatar, you can see your favorite threads, draft messages and watched topics. And so much more. This widget is only visible to members, if you dont believe me, log out and check your self.

I also added a widget for news and important RP links, (sorry about the tv animation thing, it loads slow on my PC, but surprisingly fast online)

Under the important links are the baka-rangers of BD. Now you can easily locate the staff's profile whenever you need them, click on it to head to there profile, send them a pm if you need anything. They will help you.

The design has something to do with our current arc, the phantom arc, someone has been checking out everyones files, sneaking in and out of gotei 13 database. But who is this mystery stalker?

*shrugs* well, it sounded way cooler in my head, but im really sleepy now, so pleas, enjoy the new look, or hide it, if you have any questions, comments, violent reaction, post here.

Lots of love.
    Rue

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:46 pm