Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

What to add, what to remove 06-10 RP REVAMP

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

What to add, what to remove 06-10 RP REVAMP  Empty What to add, what to remove 06-10 RP REVAMP

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:17 pm

OKAY! As some of you may have already noticed, our RP section is missing, its only hidden temporarily for a full scale RP revamp.

Why have this, cause BD is Dying, and we need all the help we can get in amking our RP better.

So this is a topic where anyone can voice there opinions about this, we cant grantee full restoration of ranks, but since its a revamp, were giving anyone a chance to be captain, so our CAT is open to everyone once more, for captain examinations.

Thanks for the continuous support

Baka ruru T.T
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64791

What to add, what to remove 06-10 RP REVAMP  Empty Re: What to add, what to remove 06-10 RP REVAMP

Post by cool beans Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:09 am

so are we scrapping what divisions we're part of and ushering in some new captains or wha? i forgot to ask that but id love for my successor to take my place >: D

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128876

What to add, what to remove 06-10 RP REVAMP  Empty Re: What to add, what to remove 06-10 RP REVAMP

Post by Muerte Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:50 am

Well, with things how they are in the 13th, could I get permission to clean a bunch of the topics and get rid of a few? It says I'm not allowed to. And is a division allowed to move to another division?
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:05 am

i wouldnt mind multi characters actually, i mean not a ridiculous number but yeah a reasonable one, maybe 3 at most... of course there would be some restrictions have to be put in place, i.e maybe only like one of whatever race etc etc but its feasable and not unusual for rpers to have multi characters

for example

Hanzo mifune- member of squad 0
    John Doe- Quincy
    speedy gonzales- Espada

As long as the Rpers state what character they are using and use a different font for each one then this would avoid confusion and all that, just a rough blueprint idea but yeah with some deep thought and consideration it could work
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:07 pm

Not most can do dual character, atleast what ive learned from the Hueco mundo discussion thing.

This are some of the topics we should be tackling.
    Kido Usage
    The rankings (max per division should be shrunk maybe up to 10th seat only, not 20.)
    Places (what to add, what to remove)
    Vizards (the new vizards)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:13 pm

I'd like to see new vizards, that'll be interesting. And wouldn't it be easier for 15 seats instead? Cause, nevermind lol
    Anyway, places.....
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:17 pm

No, still every recruit starts from recruit, but i was thinking of making the first seat available as 10th.

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Ok
    I was wondering if i could run Vizards till someone else comes or sanba comes back to run it. If not, i'll handle with 5th Division as i've wanted to try running Vizards. :3
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Go discuss that between the two of you. I'd rather you run 5th really, your more of a division person haha.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Lol, i've noticed that, but wouldn't it help if I ran something other than a division as well to get used to it?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Meh, i dunno, im sticking with HM for now, im kinda giving up on the gotei 13 HAHA.

Im handing it over to sanba XD but if he chooses to be Vizard leader, you can have gotei 13
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:48 pm

I can? D:
    I wouldn't be a good leader though lol
    if you're talking to me that is
    1st Division Captain
    Spoiler:
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:03 pm

yeaah, theres a right place for that, anywhoo, yeah, but i can always just demote you to a regular captain, plus im really waiting on Sanba's response to all of this first, before all else.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Why?
    We may end up waiting weeks. Are you willing to wait that long?
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:50 am

i think its only fair that everyone has the opportunity for a bit of input on this one if it all changed overnight just like that i for one would be like wtf??

lets just give everyone a chance for any opinons or things they'd like done for this revamp
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468786

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:12 am

Wow im gone for 5 days and im being botted thanks Suzu.lol

Now here are my thoughts:

If I would be offered the role of leading Gotei first order of business is removing all the current divisions and allowing only three to be up and running at once. If I do take the lead in this I would like to temporarily close the vizards due to inactivity. I've never really been a fan of being able to be a vizard and a shinigami. Either one or the other.
    Kido usage I believe should be more organized, in each division there should be a center explaining each one and what each does. Now in terms of using kido we should probably make a point system because kido is seen on BD as inexhaustible. Maybe a certain tally of points dependent on what seat you are within your division. Each kido has its own tally as well so if you use a high level kido you wont be allowed to use many more based on how much you have left in the tank. Get my flow?
    For rankings I dont think there should even be a set number, if you have three members then you have 3 seats. If they just join the division then they are recruits and have no shikai or bankai. Shikai and bankai shouldnt be given out based on ranks, but on how the captain views there rp ability and whether or not they are capable of using it successfully in rp. We have so few members that this shouldnt be too hard for the captain to keep track of.
    And finally for the places I would like to see less "Bleach" oriented places and more "BD" places. So like ditch Karakura town, we have plenty of cities around the world that could be used, or maybe our own made up city for BD. We can have endless islands, different worlds. All we need is some creativity. Maybe if in each forum we had a suggestion thread where members could vent ideas on new places for each area of the site.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42272

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:57 am

As usual i'm confusedXD

But i'm not one to lead anything, and since Sanba is the one i'm most loyal to on BD i'll be with him on whatever happens. Kidou usage is kinda out of whack now, I agree with the point system, like on a video game, the most powerful attk will always drain the most out of you, like me being VC-Captain lvl. if I was to use a hado in the 90's I would only be able to do 2 of that strength before i'm drained, the kidou list also needs to be updated, since the manga has introduced a handful of new attks..
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:09 am

Sorry Sanba D:
    But I agree fully with what you say
    But maybe we could keep Karakura town for those who like to feel, whats the word...i lost it. Anyway, for new towns, we can add other areas of japan like Shibuya or something since the whole 'bleach' is in japan and karakura town.
    Nachos, you're always confused lol
    Anyway, I talked with Ru about the dual character thing. I say that those who are ABLE to play dual roles should be allowed to do it but only to a certain limit or something. I don't know. lol
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:04 pm

About the kido, im leaving those to the shinigami's and as of now, i think it's clear that sanba is the new Captain and Commander, I also agree with the vizards, lets reserve it for the future, now that sanba said it him self, im archiving the vizards history.

Later, we re-open your divisions.

We shall start with maybe 3 Divisions. That should be enough for a start.

Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42272

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:20 pm

I went from red to orange? Does that mean i'm in the 1st now?

Congratz Sanby at becoming the new old man!XD

Also I think when it comes down to clans and divs, I think you should only be in 2, a clan and a div, instead of one character being a part of 4-5 groups.

And Vizards even tho they are still shinigami, they shouldn't be a part of the gotei 13...

I had some more ideas, but I just got a brain fartXD
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:32 pm

HAHA, hey, nacho, i was just wondering of your sunny's VC?

As for clans, i think 1 character should only be part of 1 clan. We never really imposed anything, considering not a lot of people create clans, but only one per character.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Now to get to work on the quincy using the second character. I already talked to you about it Ru.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Yeap, goodluck in running it suz XD

Now im off to hueco mundo
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468786

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:00 pm

Sweet sooo I better get cracking on the 1st divvy then
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Yes! Go Go GO! my number one enemy HAHA.

But we can call peace for the time being XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:11 pm