Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Nance
Terminar777
Haji Yukimura
Hinamori44
8 posters

Chapter 344-The Pride

Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220441

Chapter 344-The Pride Empty Chapter 344-The Pride

Post by Hinamori44 Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Woah! New chapter, let´s discuss! This chapter was quite interesting in my opinion...hm...just wondering what is Ulquiorra gonna do... :)
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47196

Chapter 344-The Pride Empty Re: Chapter 344-The Pride

Post by Haji Yukimura Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:36 am

I did like this chapter.

It was nice to see things actually go somewhere for once.

I'm a fan of Uryuu, so it was nice to see him show up, carrying himself with such confidence as he out thinks Yammy.

As for Ulquiorra, I'm interested in what his release will be. It's sad that the only time we see it is just before he gets killed. Which we all know is what will happen...lol

Either way it was a nice turn around in the event's and I am pleased with it.

Now I just want to see how the viazards are going to play into this.

Speaking of which, did anyone notice anything different about ichigo's mask this time?
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6652

Post by Terminar777 Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:42 pm

This chapter was a nice change of pace, but I'd still rather see more of Karakura Town... Ulquiorra, Yammy, and Ishida are not on my favorites list, so seeing so much of them it's pleasing...

And it's probably safe to assume it'll shift to Rukia versus Rudobone before we see Ulquirro's release... Kubo likes doing that kind of stuff...

And no Haji, didn't notice anything different about his mask... His upper jaw looked a bit wierd in a single panel but that was just because of the angle and distance of Ichigo...

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:45 pm

I wanna see something else..Chapter with Ichigo are boring, because he always gets his butt handed to him... I wanna see Stark vs Shunsui :bounce:
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80369

Post by Nance Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:03 pm

Ulquiorra is gonna lose fo sho!!! Duh. It's Ichigo he's fighting with. -.-

Just show us what his release is like so we can just fast forward the time and see the fights in Karakura!!!!!!!!!

Man, I hope Ishida's fight were longer. I hope Yammy rises again and gets pawned by Ishida.

and I hella miss Stark >.>
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220441

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:08 pm

haha Cantin, it seems like all you wanna see is Stark vs Shunsui...I can´t wait to see it, it will be an awesome fight! XD yay but i´d like to see how will fight Ichi vs Ulqui turn out...*sigh*
    Hey, Nance...I wish Ulquiorra would win! -_-
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80369

Post by Nance Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:11 pm

I wish that too. DX

I wanna see Ichigo fail to defeat someone for once! I'm sick of him losing the first fight (and is luckily spared because he was saved or something >.>) then he beats them up on the 2nd round.

I'd rather see Ulquiorra get beaten by Unohana.
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 49377

Post by Ai-sama Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:25 am

Loved to see some action at last, been bored for the last three weeks. I loved Ishida's face when Ichigo told him he was a pain. XD

I think you're right about switching back to Rukia, that hasn't been seen for a while now, and there is definetly going to be a break from the Ichigo section for a while now, so it makes sense that he'd go back to her. I'd love to see Ukitake get fighting, or even just a few frames of Hisagi kicking someone else's (fear the great kon)...

And as for Ichigo's mask, Haji, I assume you're talking about the jointed jaw...?
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32556

Post by Dark Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:19 am

I liked the fact that ishida just popped up and took out yammy I wanna see ulquiorras release and then I wanna see toshiro and shunsui
    Milo
    Milo
    Soul

BD-cash : 6616

Post by Milo Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:27 am

well very good one not the best but really good :D
    345 should be great with uql release....
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99280

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:56 am

This is the last chapter that I read and its just terrible.

I am kind of tired and annoyed at how long people need to drag out confrontations with people. Ichigo vs Ulqiuorra has been overhyped simply because they both need to finish what they start, and I am guessing his released form will be quite the disappointment. If anything he should've waited until Ulquiorra released and then gone vaizard, but there is barely enough explanation into anything and most of the story is being filled by bad dialogue and less action.

Still: it should be a decent ending, tailored after the 7 deadly sins, how strange!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:55 pm