Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Chapter 379

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64772

Chapter 379 Empty Chapter 379

Post by cool beans Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:01 am

super vizard ichigo, awesome double paged colour spread at the begining, the return of the bleach musical and the captains are back! smashing stuff eh?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128857

Chapter 379 Empty Re: Chapter 379

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:59 am

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I was so freaken happy! BYAKUYA AND KENPACHI!! BOTH IN A FIGHT!! TOGETHER!!! WITH YAMMY!!! AND ICHIGO!!! ICHIGOS NEW MASK!!!! OH MY [CUSS WORD]!!!! I WAS SO HAPPY! CAN'T YOU TELL! MY FAVORITE SQUAD AND FAVORITE CAPTAIN FIGHTING YAMMY WITH SQUAD 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42253

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:36 am

*shoots sasuke with a tranqulizer*XD is it the raw that u saw or is it already out on onemanga?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:10 am

*hates Itachi*
    just cause ur older than me and my brother, doesn't mean you should shoot me with a tranq. That was mean!

Onemanga though. I read it, loved it, especially the ending
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42253

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:09 am

would u rather i use AmaterasuXD I just read it, it was awesome, u think that ichi has control of his VL power then it turns out that he can't use itXD I loved at the end when kenny and byakuya were bickeringXD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:14 am

True, thats not something you usualy see from Byaku! My fav captain! I am going as a Near Adult teen version of Byakuya for halloween, except, its a more modern, white jacket, black shirt, black pants, white belt and sandals or shoes.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:44 am

bleach halloween ftw i say!

soul eaters so much cooler for halloween dressup since its a halloween themed all the time! im seriously thinking about dressing up as stein this year XD

im quite physced for the return of their "rock" musical! the last one was quite epic!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:26 am

I don't like the whole Musical stuff they do. It annoys me.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58390

Post by King_Nothing Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:38 pm

sasuke_uchiha wrote:YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I was so freaken happy! BYAKUYA AND KENPACHI!! BOTH IN A FIGHT!! TOGETHER!!! WITH YAMMY!!! AND ICHIGO!!! ICHIGOS NEW MASK!!!! OH MY [CUSS WORD]!!!! I WAS SO HAPPY! CAN'T YOU TELL! MY FAVORITE SQUAD AND FAVORITE CAPTAIN FIGHTING YAMMY WITH SQUAD 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you comepletely! Kenpachi and Byakuya have to be the most epic tag team ever!
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:19 am

nah ultimate tag teams been done and dusted already by shunsui and ukitake...

throw unohana into the mix just for the heck of it and then we're onto a winnah!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:38 am