Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Hinamori44
Reaper137
Fallen_Angel
7 posters

Dojo of Guidance (Closed until further notice)

Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16823

Dojo of Guidance (Closed until further notice) Empty Dojo of Guidance (Closed until further notice)

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Welcome all, to the 1st Division's very own Training Dojo! People from any Division are allowed to post here and take up lessons ^_^

Dojo of Guidance (Closed until further notice) F_dojom_8feb012

Sensei: Fallen_Angel

Now, you can any of the following lessons:

Shinigami Training: (Never quite know how to RP in this certain area? Just try it out!)
    • Hand-to-Hand
    • Shunpo
    • Swordsmanship

RP Training: (These is the main training)
    • Combat
    • Brains
    • Description

In your first post, could you please state which lesson(s) you want to take and give a link to your Zanpacktou page? Thank you!

One more thing, if you pass the RP Training exams, you will become a Dojo Graduate and be able to open up your own Individual Spar Threads! ^_^

- FA and Khia

Last edited by Fallen_Angel on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

BD-cash : 41950

Dojo of Guidance (Closed until further notice) Empty Re: Dojo of Guidance (Closed until further notice)

Post by Reaper137 Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:58 am

Zanpaktou registration

*hops in*

"SENSEI! I'd like to get training from you ^-^ Let's just start with the beginning, hand-to-hand combat ^-^"
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Dojo of Guidance (Closed until further notice) Empty Re: Dojo of Guidance (Closed until further notice)

Post by Fallen_Angel Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:32 am

Ookami walked into the Dojo upon hearing Reaper's entry.

"So you want to run through the whole course, hmm? Very well. Let's see if we can teach you a thing or two," he said, cracking his knuckles. "Just remember I'm a Captain, so things won't necessarily be easy."

He walked over to a table, where a single, green orb was placed. He took the orb in his left hand.

"Your task it to attempt to take this from me using only hand-to-hand combat. No shunpo, reitsu, or zanpacktou. If I notice any weak points in your combat style, I shall let you know right away. Come at me when you are ready."
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

Post by Reaper137 Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:00 am

*looks at FA and the orb*

"I shall try my best, Sensei!"

*he steps up to him and quickly tries to grab his arm, still looking for unexpected movements*
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:18 am

Ookami smiled at Reaper. "A bit of an obvious move."

As Reaper made a grab for Ookami's left hand, he quickly span 180 degrees counter clockwise on one foot, pulling his left hand (and the orb) away from Reaper, and placing his right hand on his back.

"Try be a little more imaginative."

He pushed hard on Reaper's back, expecting it to make him fall over forwards.
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

Post by Reaper137 Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:44 am

*Reaper gets pushed and makes a roll making him face Ookami again*
    *He swiftly launches another attack, throwing a short punch towards Ookami's face*
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:36 pm

"A little better," Ookami said. He grabbed Reaper's fist with his right hand as it came towards him, blocking the attack.

Ookami then pulled Reaper's fist forward, tugging the rest of his body further towards himself.

Suddenly, Ookami lifted his knee up, aiming to knee Reaper's stomach hard with it, hopefully winding him.

Ookami jumped backwards and smiled. "Any ideas for a complex move? Could turn out well!"
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220440

Post by Hinamori44 Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:30 am

*walks in*
    ehm, he-hello. I´m ready to start with training Captain. I´d like to start with anything easy, cuz I´m a beginner ehe *nervous smile*
    Oh, and my Zanpakuto Registration:
    http://www.bleachdynasty.com/1st-division-head-quarters-f3/zanpacktou-character-registration-t742.htm#16149
    :)
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:45 am

Ookami stretches and walks over to Momo.

"Hello, there! Sorry for my lateness, I've had a rather busy day. Now, as you're new to RP, I'd like to see what natural talent you have."

He unstraps his Zanpacktou from his waste and places it on a nearby table, gesturing for Momo to do the same. Ookami then took a small spherical object in his left hand and jumped away from Momo spreading his legs apart and raising his arms.

"This will be a hand-to-hand test. See this orb in my left hand? Try to take it from me. I ill use this to assess your natural skill. Oh, and if you find yourself clueless, try to pay attention to how I RP, maybe you'll get a good idea (not to be big-headed or anything XD)."
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Okay...I´ll try it...

*looks to his eyes* this will be my end...

*jumps over FA and tries to grab an orb*
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 18622

Post by Wenditi Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:30 pm

*wonder and nervous come in*
    heh Doumo, I'm ready to start with training, Captain.
    ..hmm and this is my registration...
    zanpakutou registration
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Hinamori44:
    Spoiler:

Wenditi:
    Spoiler:
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Wenditi Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Fallen_Angel wrote:
    Spoiler:

*looks on him and say for herself ganbatte*
    *moved close to him and attempt to quick take orb and in doing so try defend herself*
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:30 pm

Fallen_Angel wrote:
    "I think you misunderstood me. The orb is in my left hand. Read my post again, Momo, and then plot your move," he said, jumping away from Momo once again.
    hehe maybe I shouldn´t read every second sentence...*disappionted in herself* I´m sorry :)

*approaches quickly FA and tries to grab an orb while trying to follows FA´s movements to block every attack*
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:07 am

Wenditi:
    Spoiler:

Hinamori44:
    Spoiler:
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Wenditi Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:21 am

Fallen_Angel wrote:
    Spoiler:
    *she looks at his hand and his eyes and try guess how he will move*
    *she decide for quick move and spring to him, try with right hand take orb and left hand stretch to right side to her face and she prepare to jump aside*
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:15 am

Fallen_Angel wrote:
    Spoiler:

*Makes a roll stands up and quickly moves behind FA.*
    Haha is it possible to take that orb?! XD
    *Blocks his right arm, holds it on his back and reaches out for his left arm.*
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:25 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late reply, I been sorting some issues XD

Wenditi:
    Spoiler:

Hinamori44:
    Spoiler:
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:23 pm

Fallen_Angel wrote:
    "The aim isn't really to take the orb, it's to see how well you can RP. The orb is just your target. Don't think that means you can work any less!" ;)

As Ookami's right arm was put behind his back, he proceeded to try and elbow Momo's face with his left arm instead before she made a grab for the orb.

"Now, here's a tip. See what I did there? I reversed time very slightly, because I wouldn't just stand there and wait for you to grab my left hand (realistically), so I reversed time and countered how I would've done. Keep in mind that you should never reverse your own moves; that's kind of cheating XD"

I start doubting I´ll can RP well...-_-,🐘
    *shirks, stoops and makes a kick toward his legs in hope it would trip up his feet*
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Wenditi Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:29 am

Fallen_Angel wrote:
    Spoiler:

*she felt aground cause she didn't catch his move so she didn't jump aside*
    *she recollected her last move and noticed that she didn't fully focus*
    *arise from the ground and fetch sigh*
    *start run to him and when she enough near she a little crouch and try push him aside with left hand and right hand put infront his right arm prepare block his attack*
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:25 am

OOC: I'm sorry for my lack of activity here, you two T_T I'll post tomorrow, I promise, it's just I've been very busy. However, in the meanwhile, maybe you should have a practice spar in the Phoenix Dojo? ^_^
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:51 pm

Hinamori44:
    Spoiler:

Wenditi:
    Spoiler:
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Wenditi Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:47 am

Fallen_Angel wrote:
    Wenditi:
    Spoiler:

huh I have really big doubts about my capable do it...maybe I wrong distinguish left from right or have weird fantasy...
    Well...so here I go again...

*she felt aground cause she didn't catch his move so she didn't jump aside*
    *she recollected her last move and noticed that she didn't fully focus*
    *arise from the ground and fetch sigh*
    *think what actually should do*
    *she decide approach to him, crouch and try quick push him with left hand and focus on his attack*

Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:25 am

Spoiler:

"lol I didn´t think it would be fun...:D"

*Moves quickly to the right and tries to strike him to the ground with her kick while he´s standing up*
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Wenditi:
    Spoiler:
    Hinamori44:
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:31 am