Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

[6th Division] Zanpakuto Book

[6th Division] Zanpakuto Book Empty [6th Division] Zanpakuto Book

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:25 am

Here is where you will posts all information regarding your Zanpakuto

I will later state the power levels, so you know what abilities you have

Here is my Zanpakuto

Pre-release form
    Zanpaktou Name: Masayoshi
    Weapon Type: Standard Katana, with
    Appearance: a handle at a 90 degree angle on my guard, thus making my zanpakuto able to be used as a Katana and as a bladed tonfa (I'll maybe post a picture later, I have to draw them first, I guess philosophy classes have a use ^^)
    Element type: None

Shikai
    Release command: Anata no bun no hatsuon, Masayoshi (Pronounce your sentence, Masayoshi)
    Release appearance: A two foot long bladed tonfa with a shield tonfa, the shield tonfa is a normal 3 foot tall, 1 and a half foot large kite shield with a Tonfa instead of a handle, making it more easier to bash someone with it, it also has a round wooden block, just like a judge in court

Abilities gained:
    #1 Active
    Masayoshi no tate, kotei ka suru (Shield of justice, immobilize)
    When Cantin's shield blocks 4 Attacks, Cantin releases a Bakudo of his choice, with no incantation required by saying the phrase (Masayoshi no tate, kotei ka suru ) (in the list that his seat allows him to)

#2 Active
    Masayoshi no ha, shobatsu suru (Blade of justice, punish)
    When Cantin's bladed tonfa blocks 4 Attacks, he releases a Hado of his choice, with no incantation required, by saying the phrase (Masayoshi no ha, shobatsu suru) (same than bakudos, in seated capabilities)

#3 Active
    Masayoshi Nishiki : Eriito to heiki (Justice's second form, Elite Weaponry)
    When Canitn knocks 3 times on the round wooden block in the center of his shield, th shield grows to a 5 foot tall and 2 foot large shield, making Cantin harder to hit. The bladed tonfa's length exends from 2 feet to 5 feet. If abilities 1 and 2 are ready to be used, then while changing form, he releases them one after the other :Bakudo then Kido
    Strength : Cantin's two first abilities need one less attack to be ready for use, cantin can see through the shield
    Weakness : Cantin is slowed down due to the size of the shield

Bankai
    Masayoshi Senshi, Itan Shikkei Shikkou (Warrior of Justice, Infidel Executioner)
    Appearance : Double bladed tonfas, with a shield behind me, linked to my tonfas by chains controlled by my spirit energy (just like Hihio Zabimaru's links).
    Elements : None, energy/battle/kido oriented Zanpakutou.

Ability #1 : My Weapon, Mine
    At any moment, if Masayoshi is in the enemy's hand, it produces an explosion of enough power to rip the enemy's arm off. This does not damage Masayoshi

Ability #2: Transparency
    At any time, Cantin can make the shield behind him physically transparent, so he can pass through it, and get behind it for protection

Ability #3 : Despearate Takedown
    When Cantin is desperate, his tonfas start emitting some reiatsu in the air, so they can bind an enemy with themselves. Cantin can drag a bind person to himself, like someone dragging luggage attached by a rope

Ability 4
    Masayoshi no tate, kotei ka suru (Shield of justice, immobilize)
    When Cantin's shield blocks 3 Attacks, Cantin releases a Bakudo of his choice, with no incantation required by saying the phrase (Masayoshi no tate, kotei ka suru ) (in the list that his seat allows him to)

Ability 5
    Masayoshi no ha, shobatsu suru (Blade of justice, punish)
    When Cantin's bladed tonfa blocks 3 Attacks, he releases a Hado of his choice, with no incantation required, by saying the phrase (Masayoshi no ha, shobatsu suru) (same than bakudos, in seated capabilities)

Last edited by CantinTheGreat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:52 am; edited 3 times in total
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32542

[6th Division] Zanpakuto Book Empty Re: [6th Division] Zanpakuto Book

Post by Dark Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:47 am

Thank you it's up I was waiting for u to make this since I can't

Pre-release form: it's a long fatc white katana blade is large at width and lengh
    Let your flames reach the skies Kasai Kaushaku (fire prince)
    Shikai Release form: it's a long thin black katana with a light red line running through the middle
    Passive abbility: increses speed
    Active abbility #1: Dark releases a large fire blast towards the apponent
    Active abbility #2: Dark strikes the ground making it erupt sending sending massive waves of flames all around him.
    Defensive abbility #1: Dark converts the flames that are all around and creates a bubble of flames around him. This keeps him safe from hand to hand and zanjutsu but as a result he cannot move or the bubble will collapse.
    Defensive abbility #2: When Dark releases his zanpakuto flames surround the battle area these flames are use as distraction since the opponent must watch the flames and Dark. Another bonus is that the flames move toward the opponent. If the opponent is hit with the flame even slightly it will be severe.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32542

Post by Dark Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:15 am

Abbility one call: hinote (Blaze)
    Abbility two call: Shou (Destroy)
    Defensive one call: Purotekuto (protect)
    Defensive two call: Yakedo (Burn)

Bankai release: Let your flames destroy the heavens Kasai koushaku kyoubou (fire prince rage)
    Appearance: the blade itself doesn't change but the flames that surround it form another blade of fire over the original blade.
    Passive abbilities: Increase in speed and fire speed endurance and strengh.
    Active abbilitie #1: Funka (eruption) Dark called out this name as he plunge his blade in the ground causing most of the whole area burst into flames it spread all out and the flames attack on it's own the opponent
    Active Abbility #2: Inferuno Kujo (inferno destruction) This attack is about 10x stronger than it's similar attack in it's shikai state. Flames surround Dark and his zanpakuto were ever Dark points at massive flames go to that direction. Now for the ultimate attack Dark can consintrate and slash at a direction and all the flames that came together blow up into a large and massive fire attack towards the opponent.

Defensive Abbilities #1: Ko Hei Hinote (Great wall of flames) A massive amount of flames surround Dark making something similar to a wall it's mostly imposible to get any physical attacks done with this wall up. But once again Dark cannot move or attack in anyway unless it's the flames attacking on it's own.
    Defensive abbility #2: Kasai torune-do (Fire tornado) This is a weaker version of the wall a large tornado of flames surrounds dark allowing him to move freely he can't flash step or jump or the tornado is destroyed but it's better since he can move again it protects from physical attacks but it's weaker than the wall.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6835

Post by Hazou Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:56 pm

I'll be editing and placing more...on and off now. It's very difficult to create a weapon, ya know. A lot of creative juice. And I'm doing this when I am half dead and asleep. But the idea has being bugging me all day.
    And cause I am not at all known for knowing all the terms and mumbo jumbo like that. I don't know where I am to stop with the blade.
    So I just added a twinsy winsy bit of Shikai.
    I told you I have been use to gaining a seat...so I don't know what abilities my seat allows me.

Pre-release form
    Zanpaktou Name: Nocturne
    Weapon Type: Scythe
    Appearance: Long staff with a pointed end. Looks to be made of unknown silver. The blade is curved and has jagged edges instead of smooth scythe edges. Can connect and disconnect. So turning into a bit of a lance and a deadly boomerang. <---hope that is all right
    Element type: Death

Shikai
    Release command: Let Night Aid Me
    Release appearance: Scythe gets longer, the blade becomes even more jagged almost like the teeth of a shark, can still connect and disconnect
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80355

Post by Nance Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:28 pm

This is my old zanpakuto. I've been too lazy to create new one, and yes, I lack creativity! Please notify me if something is hella wrong with it. XD Or do I have to make a new zanpakuto?

Zanpakuto Name: Hiraishin (lightning rod)
    Type:Electric/Dark

Sealed Form:
    • Blade length: 28 1/2"
    • Handle length: 11"
    • Overall length: 41"
    • Width: 1.45"
    • Thickness.26"

The sword has a black handle and scabbard. The handguard is black mixed with gold with. The handle wrap is made from cotton.

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Spirit:

Release Command: Tear the heavens, Hiraishin

The zanpakuto generates dark electricity and it envelopes the blade.
    Spoiler:

Character Stance:
    Spoiler:

Shikai

Passive Abilities:

-Increase in speed
    -Attacks can randomly paralyze the enemy

Active Abilities:

Attacks:

#1 Lightning Spear – A bolt of lightning discharges from the tip of the blade

#2 Arc flash – Creates a wave of electrical energy and explodes when it makes contact

Defense:
    Static field – Generates a small electrical field that blocks attacks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:08 pm