Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

[9th Division] Zanpakuto And Character Registration

[9th Division] Zanpakuto And Character Registration Empty [9th Division] Zanpakuto And Character Registration

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:04 am

Here is where you will register your Zanpakuto as well as your character, you must fill in the following forms

Character:
    Name :
    Personality :
    Physical Build (Muscled, slender, fat etc.)
    Preferred Art (Hohou, Kido, Hakuda, Zanjutsu, might be hybrid of two, but dominance can only be one or two, no more)

Zanpakuto :

Sealed form :
    Appearance:
    Inner World:

Shikai (20th Seat and up)
    Appearance :
    Element :
    Type (Ranged, Melee, Kido, Zanjutsu) :

Shikai Abilities (Up to 3 Active, and 1 Passive/State)
    Name :
    Description of the ability :

Bankai (5th Seat and up)
    Name :
    Appearance :
    Element :
    Type :

Bankai Abilities (Up to 3 active and 2 Passive/States, 5th seat has one ability, 4th has 2, 3rd has 3, VC has 4 and Captain gets 5)
    Name :
    Description of the ability :

I will be carefully evaluating each submitted Zanpakuto before it is put in action, to prevent godmoding. I shall also post mine soon enough

[9th Division] Zanpakuto And Character Registration Empty Re: [9th Division] Zanpakuto And Character Registration

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:17 am

Mine :D

Spoiler:
    EchiryRyota
    EchiryRyota
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 8863

[9th Division] Zanpakuto And Character Registration Empty Re: [9th Division] Zanpakuto And Character Registration

Post by EchiryRyota Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:31 pm

Character Name: Echiry Fujioka

Character Age: 110 but appearance like 13

Physical Appearance: [9th Division] Zanpakuto And Character Registration DarkAnimeGirl

Special Appearance Additions: she`s always bring a gold stick...that`s her lucky charm from her mother, but In the battle she`s save it in her hidden big pocket...

Personality: She`s like to joking around and make some insane experiment, behind the cute face, she like to kill someone who distrub her...
    Character Biography: She`s went to academy In 105 years old, she`s very clever in her class, but someday her mother had died. Whatever she`s can`t sad because she must graduate from the academy... After she graduated.. she search a division had match for her.... and until she found the 10th..

Gene Race: I`m a soul, and then become a shinigami

Other information: N/A

Special Traits/Abilities: Can make some insane experiment

Special Objects: Her gold stick charm from her mother

Weilder's Name: Riri [EchiryRyota]

Zanpakuto's Name: Roumentouketsu

Zanpakuto Spirit: https://2img.net/h/i193.photobucket.com/albums/z304/pinashes/IceDragon02.jpg

Inner World: ]http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/~astrolab/mirrors/apod/image/umbriel_vg2.gif

Sealed Form Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Element/Property: Dark and Ice

~Shikai~
    Shikai Release Command: "Dansu mae no sora wa kaze, Roumentouketsu"

Shikai Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7950419311/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/11/ice_dragon_anime_girl.jpg

Shikai Active Abilities: Good great black ice, can slasher unclosed enemy...with long dark ice

Weaknesses: If the sun shine brightly the dark ice can melting easily...and the zanpakutou can melting too...

~Bankai~
    Bankai Name: Roumentouketsu Sekai

Bankai Appearance:http://www.pixolator.com/zbc/attachment.php?attachmentid=45240

Bankai Passive Abilities: Can control the water everywhere if the water was far with the dark ice...

Bankai Active Abilities: Can control the weather turn to dark and no sun for period time

Weaknesses: Sun is the first enemy, but If meet with fire zanpakutou it can defend with the dark ice..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:16 pm