Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Bleach 200: The Hardest Body!? Nnoitra is Cut Down

Bleach 200: The Hardest Body!? Nnoitra is Cut Down Empty Bleach 200: The Hardest Body!? Nnoitra is Cut Down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:52 am

Discuss the next Episode here ^^

I think that the Zaraken-Nnoitra fight is gonna be awesome, with two bloodlusty freaks fighting

Last edited by Kambly on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding the episode title. Because it's bugging me. XD)
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47174

Bleach 200: The Hardest Body!? Nnoitra is Cut Down Empty Re: Bleach 200: The Hardest Body!? Nnoitra is Cut Down

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:34 am

I hope this fight is done well in the anime. If it is crafted out the way it should be, this is going to be an awesome, if not somewhat awkward fight.

I'm really happy also with the way that the anime has dealt with teh arrivals of all the captians. I like the way they are spacing things out, but keeping a fluid, complete space.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:52 pm