Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Back to the World of the Living

Sirius
    Sirius
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 3563

Back to the World of the Living Empty Back to the World of the Living

Post by Sirius Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:02 pm

Let me start off by saying that I've been role playing for eight consecutive years, and I am by no means a newb to structure, detail, length, etc. Also, I think it would be only right to mention that I was once part of BleachStory, but left a year ago due to disagreements between the staff and myself.

I've taken a few months off of role playing due to preparing for the birth of my son, who will be a month old this coming Thursday. I don't have much more to say, so if you have questions, do ask. Otherwise, I'll be making a Shinigami here soon, hopefully worthy of the rank Vice Captain. Until I hear from you all, I'll be lurking in the shadows.

- Nivek

Last edited by Soundz on Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : dark blue on black o.o)
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80588

Back to the World of the Living Empty Re: Back to the World of the Living

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:31 am

Glad to have you here with us dude, if ever you still have any questions, feel free to ask me ^^

Cya
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10934

Post by Zatoichi Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:54 am

Welcome to the site. An best of wishes with your new baby boy. We are a weird but helpful bunch for the ever growing community of writers who enjoy bleach.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:39 am