Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Kume Foundation World Headquarters

The Negotiator
    The Negotiator
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 3520

Kume Foundation World Headquarters Empty Kume Foundation World Headquarters

Post by The Negotiator Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:06 am

Kume Foundation World Headquarters Images10

Standing at three hundred floors, the Kume World Headquarters is located in New York City. The first hundred floors are devoted to research on new technologies, with a focus on the medical sector. The next hundred are devoted to military contracts, new weapons and vehicles for the army of tomorrow. The last hundred floors are devoted to what is called the "special projects" division. Whenever Nanashi deigns to visit, this is where he spends his time, studying spiritual beings and developing new technologies so that he may one day combat them as well.

Immortality is but a stone's throw away..
    Today, he had come to test out the newest creation of his company. And antennae had been attached to the top of the building, programmed to set a pulse out. If it worked, it should produce the same frequency that Shinigami refer to as Spiritual Pressure, enough to drive most beings across the city to their knees if he turned it all the way on. Of course, he himself would not be able to withstand such pressure, so he would not do so.

He stood atop the building, a smile on his face as his dark hair flew in the night air. He held the switch, attaching it to his arm as he turned the machine on its lowest setting, producing a massive wave of spiritual pressure across the city, equal to that of the average Captain. We shall see if technology can match the power of a Death God.
    Preach
    Preach
    Soul

BD-cash : 3595

Kume Foundation World Headquarters Empty Re: Kume Foundation World Headquarters

Post by Preach Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:51 pm

The black void of the Net of Enlightenment carried a little to do, and Emily, the red haired Queen of the lands, shook her head. How tragically boring. Emily, dressed in what was perhaps her favorite clothing. A pair of torn jeans, and a white wife beater. The jeans, a tad long on her, not that she cared. She could wear whatever she wanted after all. As for the wife beater, it was simply more comfortable, as it had no sleeves.

Emily, kicking her feet as she sat on her throne and thought, stared out at the dark sky, the only light in the distance being the silver river. Emily felt a chill for a moment down her spine and smiled. Opportunity. The only though that really struck in her mind as she smiled, kicking her feet forward and jumping off her throne and onto the cold silver stones of her castle. She felt him out there, she didn't know how, but a man who was her friend was out there... She blinked her green eyes as her spiritual energy spiked, the silver aura about her seeking out her Gigai, the corpse of the child she had taken.

The black haired girl, the body she chose for while she would be in the human world, was allowed to wander her keep, for it was a thing she liked. It served her and only her, it existed for her, and it's body, was hers. Emily felt the rush, as she rushed to the gigai, running down the twisting hallways, through the stairs, over the hidden trap doors, to her Gigai, and smiled to it as it saw her. The gigai known as Amilia smiled and waved to Emily. As far as servants went, Amilia was Emily's only real friend, but Emily knew there would be one other.'

Upon entering the Long black haired form of Amilia, Emily inspected the attire Amilia was wearing today, and raised an eyebrow. a delicate looking white button down, made of... silk maybe? She couldn't really tell. As for her lower half, she wore a plain looking brown skirt, and a pair of simple shoes with long white socks. What made Emily really frown, was the underwear, it was uncomfortable. Why did people wear such constricting things? Emily shook the bodies head and clapped. No time to worry about that for now, it was time to meet the reincarnation of her new friend.

Emily placed her hand on the air and smiled, the fabric of space opening as she looked out at a skyline of nearing night, or was it morning? The human world confused her with that, and she saw a man standing atop a roof with long black hair, and she felt Amilia's heart pulse, and she smiled. This was her friend, the Negotiator. The only being in the world that through all it's incarnations, was a friend to her. Although she did not remember or understand why, it was him. She stepped through the crack in Hueco Mundo in her Gigai, the form hiding her spiritual pressure as she walked quietly behind the man and waited for him to turn about, a light smile on her face. Would this new negotiator know her, or would she have to once again, introduce herself to a person that without them knowing, was her friend.

She stepped from her Gigai and stood next to it as she looked to the man, the circlet of bone being the only otherworldly thing about her, apart from the immense spiritual pressure she held. The aura surrounding her silver, and the aura itself affected the real world drifting a slight wind about the roof top.

Emily only kept her smile for now, and when the man would eventually speak to her or turn around she would only say a simple phrase with a happy tone "Hello again my friend" The phrase she had said so many time that she couldn't even remember the number of times she had said it. She just knew no matter what, there was always going to be another of his kind.

Last edited by Preach on Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Negotiator
    The Negotiator
    Human
    Human

Post by The Negotiator Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:28 pm

The hole that opened in the sky took the man known as Nanashi Kume by surprise. What stepped through was far from what he had expected, a woman with a distinctly non-human feeling to her that even he, a mortal human could sense strongly. Upon her forehead were traces of what appeared to be bone, which came together to create what seemed to be a crown of sorts. The way she moved screamed of boredom, the kind that usually came with someone used to absolute authority.

Nanashi almost gulped. He had not been prepared for this, he had expected to draw in a Shinigami, one of the poor ones sent to patrol the human world. Instead, he suspected that he had bitten off more than he could chew, and brought forth one of the advanced Hollows known as the Arrancar. He had learned of them through the Hollows and Shinigami that he had captured over time, and knew that by their description, what he was very likely being confronted by was none other than one of the Espada, the ten most powerful of the Arrancar.

He was not ready for this, he knew that immediately. He prepared a dozen escape plans in his mind before he looked back to her, seeing her eyes fixated on him. To his surprise, the boredom had vanished from her expression, and seemed to be replaced by... was it excitement? Joy? It made him feel uncomfortable, as he had never been one to trust the intent of a woman who showed affection so quickly.

When he turned to her, she spoke in a happy tone, greeting him with as though he were an old friend. Somehow, he suspected that he needed to play along here, that she may have confused him with someone else. Still, how could I possibly pass up on such an opportunity? He smiled, extending a hand as he took a knee. "Hello again dear friend, it warms my heart to see you again, and so well." He did not know what would come next, but he was prepared to escape into the shadows if the need arose.
    Preach
    Preach
    Soul

Post by Preach Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:46 pm

As the man began to turn around, Emily smiled to him, noticing the little tensing of his muscles. She raised an eyebrow playfully as she looked to him, He seemed nervous perhaps? Emily stood straight and locked her green eyes with that of the man before her as he spoke, cutting him off as she waved her hand to the side*"You don't remember me"* She did not say this in disappointment, she said this with a matter-of-fact tone. She knew from the guarded stance he took. There was only ever two Negotiators she remembered that had knowledge or memory of her. Emily looked to Amilia, and nodded to the black haired Gigai, as it sat on the ground, a light smile on the corpse doll's face.

Emily took a few steps forward so as to leave only a mere six feet between her and the man, but as she stepped forward, she pulled her pressure back in, dropping it's feeling to nearly nothing, less than that of a lower shinigami, almost down to a plus in it's feeling. She found that her pressure made people uncomfortable when they had to feel it for extended periods of time. This was simply a sad thing she thought, but for her friend, she would hold back.

Emily spoke, her tone calm, but still a tad cheery*" My name, is Emily Friswald, the Dos Dia of the Espada, and the Queen of Enlightenment. Do not be alarmed. I knew your predecessors, they are...were, my friends, as are you. I've never known why, but I always sense them after it is their time to become something.... more"* Her smile soft as she kept her eyes locked on the man's. Emily tilted her head to the side, her red hair swaying a bit as she did, the pixie cut swaying part of the hair over her right eye as her head was now tilted slightly left.
    The Negotiator
    The Negotiator
    Human
    Human

Post by The Negotiator Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:10 pm

Nanashi listened to her story with an air of disbelief. She calmly stated that he did not know her, making him think that the earlier show of friendliness had been a game to make him drop his guard, until the felt the pressure that had been almost suffocating him a moment ago lessen, and his senses return. It was then that he noticed the black haired girl behind the woman, a human girl who sat happily as what he assumed was her mistress finished telling him about his apparent predecessors.

As she finished, her head tilted to the side in a friendly but curious motion. There was something about this woman that seemed familiar, he could not deny that, but he refused to believe that his power was something that had been predetermined. He stood, deciding to himself that his fate was his own. I am not the product of a chain. I am the one who forges it, who creates the links. He looked to the woman who identified herself as Emily Friswald, the Queen of Enlightenment. She seemed to be attempting to enlighten him, that much was certain.

"Miss Emily, I'm sure you must be mistaken. I have no predecessors, as I have raised myself since I was a child. I'm sure what you sensed was merely my machine here." He gestured to the antennae, which he had turned off. "It was programmed to emit a signal, which I'm sure is what you picked up on. That being said, you are correct. I do not know you personally, but I'm certain that the two of us can be friends despite the misunderstanding. "My name is Nanashi Kume, and it is truly a pleasure to meet you."

Of course, the fact that he said these things did not erase the traces of doubt from his mind. He had often wondered where his abilities had come from, and it was largely this mystery that had prompted his research into the spirit realm. But none of what he had discovered so far suggested that an ability like his should be hereditary, much less passed between two unrelated people as she seemed to believe. It would explain much....
    Preach
    Preach
    Soul

Post by Preach Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:33 pm

Emily gave a slight giggle when she saw him almost tense after her comment, it was a look of almost disbelief. She listened to him try to explain that she was mistaken, and Emily could only giggle. All of them that did not remember her where like this save one, that was surprisingly accepting. She clapped her soft looking hand together when he finished and shook her head. The machine wasn't what she felt, what she felt... was most definitely him. Emily's eyes held a look of complete certainty. Her green, almost emerald eyes seeming to hold an almost timeless idea in it.

Emily's voice was strong as she spoke again*" You are capable of making "deals" by shaking hands with people, and the power seemingly came from nowhere. This is an occurrence that happens every rare occasion, and a person gains a power one of your predecessors called {The Negotiator}. You are entitled to not believe me, but I've only the will to let you know I am an ally, and a friend. If you need anything Nana-Kun"* Her nickname, for Nanashi spawned from nowhere as she stretched a bit.

Emily proceeded to walk forward, past Nanashi, and stared out at the falling skyline, and curiosity. The sun was in fact setting. How curious. She always wondered what pulled the sun down across the sky after it rose. A thing she didn't know, for she had not researched it. Emily felt the warmth, or rather, imagined the warm of the sun, and the coolness of the breeze she assumed was there, as she tossed a glance to Amilia. Perhaps the wheather of the real world was the main reason she loved being within Amilia, for it gave her the ability to feel something she was not used to, and not just the coolness of the Hueco Mundo night.

Emily shook her head and would turn her head to look at Nanashi if he began to speak again. She was sure he would want something.
    The Negotiator
    The Negotiator
    Human
    Human

Post by The Negotiator Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:02 am

Nanashi contemplated her words for a moment, his hand on his chin as he closed his eyes. If this were in fact true, it would open up entirely new worlds for him to research, which excited him to no end. After all, more research would mean that he could rise to even greater heights, and if this woman were in fact an ally, he knew that she would be an incredible sword for him. He knew that what he had planned had had its risks, and having an ally with her power would be a great relief.

He watched as she moved to the edge of the building, seemingly fascinated by the setting sun. He wondered if the sun ever set in the spirit world, or if there even was a sun. He would have to ask the next prisoner he captured about the geography and astronomy of the spiritual world next time he had one captured.

Even as he finished that thought, he saw her move again, her eyes resting on the black-haired human she had brought with her. He wondered if she was what he had heard referred to as a Gigai. According to the information he had gathered, they were shells that spiritual beings would shove themselves into in order to walk around this world undetected. It sounded disturbing to him, but who was he to argue with what was clearly an effective method of camouflage?

She turned her head back to him after a moment, as though she were awaiting his response. He realized that she was offering him aid now, and he suspected that this might be a great opportunity. He smiled, extending his hand to the woman. "Let's make a deal here. In exchange for my acceptance of your friendship, whenever I need aid I will call you to me, and you will be brought there."
    Preach
    Preach
    Soul

Post by Preach Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:24 am

Emily gave a light smile, as she heard those familiar words leave his mouth. Every Negotiator made this deal, but only for themselves. But all the same, the deal was almost always the same. She would be their shield and sword. Emily's green hues locked with Nanashi's violet hues, and held a look of "Oh I know this one". Emily opened her mouth and spoke fluidly, speaking the same counter deal she had made to so many negotiators in the past. A deal that none had passed on when they thought about the deal itself. It was a subtle deal, but it was an important one.

Amily held her hand, just out of his reach and spoke, the red haired Espada's smile widening slightly*" I have a counter proposal. I will agree to your deal if you agree to mine, and it is that you will neither tell a lie to me, or tell a half truth to me, and in exchange, you are excluded from the weight of my spiritual pressure, along with it's commanding effects when I ascend"* Here, ascending meaning her ressurection. She held no pretense, she simply hated being lied to, or to have things hidden from her, after all, if she simply agreed to everything, there would be less in it for her.

Emily would hold her hand out expectantly, and should he take the hand, she would nod and give a youthful smile to him. Emily only hoped he were as wise as the others, for if he didn't accept her offer, then he would find himself in a predicament of distrust, and would suffer the effects of her spiritual pressure when she used it's powers. As they would shake hands, she would say in a half cold tone, as seriousness would enter her eyes*" If you try to use me as fodder however, be warned, even friends can be subject to malice"* Her tone quickly going cold, before her attitude would go back to the cheery smile and grin that she so typically held, for this one type of person.

Emily never understood what it was about these men, but they always gave her a sense of joy, it would be a pity if any of them messed it up, as they were some of the only friends she really had, apart from her Gigai. Though as of yet, no negotiator made such a mistake, perhaps it was because they figured a future negotiator would require her help? Or perhaps it was fear of her subjects if harm should befall her...
    The Negotiator
    The Negotiator
    Human
    Human

Post by The Negotiator Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:03 am

After Nanashi had proposed his deal, he saw what appeared to be recognition in her eyes, like she had heard it before. As though playing out a well-rehearsed speech, she calmly made a counter offer: she would accept the deal, but would add a subcontract that would make him unable to lie to her, but would spare him the effects of that suffocating aura she had exposed him to earlier.

He hesitated, knowing that the ability to lie was a great asset in any relationship. Still, he sensed no enmity from the woman known as Emily, and he knew that the prospects would outweigh the risks, so in the end he smiled. Nodding his head calmly. There is really only one rational option here, isn't there?

In the end, he stuck his hand out once again. "I agree to your terms. You know how my ability works apparently, so once the deal is made it cannot be unmade. I will no longer be able to lie to you, and your pressure will no longer affect me. In addition, I will be able to call upon you, no matter where you are, and bring you to my side." He smiled as he concluded. "Do we have a deal?"
    Preach
    Preach
    Soul

Post by Preach Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:26 am

The emerald eyed girl locked eyes with the violet eyed dealer, and her silver reitsu went wild as she grasped the man's hand*"No half truths either friend"* The red haired Espada grinned enthusiastically as she knew, that her silver reitsu would feel like a train to him, up to the point he activated the deal, in which case the aura would be as air to him, a substance that was simply there. She was happy to know that like the others, he knew to accept the offer, especially since she had only grown in power as time progressed. The emerald eyed girl simply looked playful.

After the deal was performed, Emily would turn about face and go slightly , almost awestruck, as she stared out. This man put her at ease, and she found she would actually ask. She pointed to the sun*" What causes that? Why does the sun rise and fall each day? I've asked each one of your predecessors and each gave a different answer. Maybe this time an answer will match.... tell me?"* She smiled.

In truth it had been a long time since she had left Hueco Mundo, and many times, even when she was still a young hollow, she had met Negotiators. What would be his response, for why the sun fell, or rose even, would he tall her of the moon? Her eyes alight with curiosity and wonder. What would he tell her? She simply had to know. Did the sun truly get carried by a god, or a chariot, did it revolve around the earth as one suggested? Emily's emerald hues glittered as she glanced at her friend.
    The Negotiator
    The Negotiator
    Human
    Human

Post by The Negotiator Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:12 am

Nanashi nodded as she spoke, smiling as he responded. "It's a deal." As he spoke his glove emitted a powerful red glow, and an enormous reaitsu emerged form it for an instant before entering Emily's hand, leaving a symbol on it which glowed for a moment with power. It was in the shape of a cross, and seemed to represent a certain faith that he had. After the deed was done, he pulled his hand back as he felt the effects sink in. No more lies huh.... interesting.

As he considered this, Emily had turned, acting like a child as she pointed to the sun, treating it as though it were some mystical flame. She asked him what caused it, which truly caught him off guard. He had always though that spiritual beings would be at least as well informed as the average human, but this woman seemed to defy even this assumption.

After a stunned silence, he responded. "Well, it's not so much that sun rises and falls. The truth is that both it and the world we live on are in constant motion, with us making an orbit around that great fireball. So in reality, it does not rise and fall so much as we do, and the light we see is merely a fraction of what that enormous nuclear reactor emits. In fact, it's so bright that even when we turn our backs, we still see it reflected in the moon."

He paused a moment before continuing. "Of course, that's just based on what we know now. Our information grows all the time, and eventually we may discover that our ancestors were correct, and perhaps there is some deity who actually drags it across the sky, and perhaps the myths of old really were true." He leaned back and laughed at this, expecting Emily to follow suit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:18 pm