Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Asgier Blackbane

vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5262

Asgier Blackbane  Empty Asgier Blackbane

Post by vergil_90 Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:21 am

(Shinigami Warrior of God)

(Your character here)

Asgier Blackbane

"Shed light in the darkness."

Basic Information:

Name: Asgier Blackbane
    Age Appearance: 26
    Affiliation: Squad 9
    Division: 9
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Personality: Child-like sense of humour but can be very serious when needed.

Your Legacy:

Character Story:

Throughout the academy a loud roar of laughter can be heard. Asgier has just completed another one of his childish pranks. All know when a prank has unfolded as the gleeful laughter from Asgier could always be heard. Asgier has a strong love for pranks, no matter how childish they seem, he always gets the greatest laugh from them. Playing pranks wasn't his only strong characteristic, he would frequently place himself in front of dangers in order to protect those that couldn't escape from those dangers, gladly using his body as their shield.
    Asgier was a very quick learner in both sword fighting and hand to hand combat, both to which he took a strong liking to. During these practise sessions a different side of Asgier began to show. A focused and strongly determined side to the playful persona that all came to know. His face did not hold the care free beaming smile that expressed his ability to achieve anything. Instead what people saw was an expression that contained an unbreakable will, and that no goal was unreachable. An expression that meant he could never lose otherwise the ones he stands strong for will dwindle and fall pray to the darkness that the world was hidding. As a result he was quite skilled in disarming his opponent. he believed that a disarmed enemy is a defeated enemy.
    He wasn't very adept at kido and complained constantly when told to use, defend against, and even practise kido. He rose through the ranks in the academy becoming stronger and bolder each day. He even began to defend the newer recruits earning many nicknames including the guardian angel, steel skinned, Light bringer, and even the peace keeper.
    Asgier has a strong belief that ,''those who need protecting need only call out in the darkness to see the light they have called upon''. He is always seen helping out others weather it be building somthing or even standing between a kid and his bullies. He has a fear of darkness, a fear that one day he would encounter a darkness that not even his light could penetrate and for the first time in his life be at a loss at how to disperse the drakness.
    Throughout his time at the academy many saw that Asgier would rise to greatness and one day bring peace to all realms in soul society. But what many didn't realise is that Asgier would rise far above all of their expectations of him, and become one of many important figure heads in soul society.

RP Sample:

It was just like any other typical summers evening. The last day of school had finally passed but yet I couldn't shake the sense of unease. I had this feeling all day and it threw off my mood, no matter how hard I tried to figure this feeling out the more off I felt.
    I turn the corner of an ally that is a short cut to home, and I think I find my reason for my feeling. Before me stands a hulking beast, with a white mask like face. From what I could tell its face was an abnormal combination between a baboon and a grizzly bear. It had a hole in its chest where its heart should be. My heart, on the other hand, was pounding in my throat. I'm frozen by the fear surrounding this monstrous demon.
    I turn and run as a couple walk past the entrance to the ally. I speed past them and I can hear the pounding of the beasts limbs as he begins the chase. I quickly realise that the couple take absolutely no notice of the titanic creature and his only interest seems to be taking me down. Its pursuit is relentless, it chases me across town and forces me to run into a dead end.
    It simply batters me with one swing of its giant arm knocking me back into the wall. Panicked and breathless I helplessly lie there waiting for it to deal the final blow. I hear a sharp howl and all I can see is light, when it dims I see a man in white clothing standing between me and the monster. Light emitting from his fists and legs, he doesn't appear to be much older then I am.
    He wastes no time starting what I can only describe as an onslaught of punches, kicks, elbows, and knees. The beast is overpowered in an instant and I watch in awe as it disintegrates into ash.
    The man turns to face me and his serious complexion turns to a beaming smile as he speaks,'' Hello there my dear girl, my name is Asgier and today I'm your guiding light.''

Powers & Abilities:

{To be able to use technique, Shikai and Bankai, knowledge and know how must be acquired in-game)

Zanpakutō:
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description:
    Spoiler:
    Zanpakuto Name: Star Driver
    Inner World: Asgier sits atop a floating slab surrounded by the stars of the twelve zodiac with the sign of Leo in front of him.
    Sealed Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Shikai
    Name: Star Driver
    Shikai Release Phrase: Shine
    Released Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Bankai
    Name: Heavenly Edge
    Bankai Release Phrase: Rip through Worlds
    Released Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Abilities

(Max 12, you can add/unlock as you progress, but to be able to use technique, you must acquire it in-game)

Name: 12 Star Slash
    State: Regular
    Terms of Usage: Sealed from only.
    Description: Asgier charges towards his foe slashing across as he passes by the target. The slash is unknown weather it originates from the front, behind, or either sides. This is because the slash occurs at a speed at which even a trained eye is unsure weather the attack came from the front, or from behind, etc.
    Downside: It's a reckless charge, straight line attack. Asgier need a clear path with no obstructions.

Name: Stars Impact
    State: Shikai
    Terms of Usage: Shikai only
    Description: Asgier shinpo's, near shunpo speed, to a random location above the target. He then descends at double the speed at said target in an attempt to impale them with his foot.
    Downside: Leaves a small crater where he lands, and as a result stuns him for one post.

Name: Stars eruption
    Terms of Usage:Shikai only
    Description: Asgier slams his fist into the ground sending out an explosion of light the has a 50 meter radius.
    Downside: Desperation move. Does not differentiate between friend or foe. Leaves Asgier weakened and forces shikai into sealed mode.

Name: Million Punch
    Description: Pummels Asgiers target with a million punshes. The millionth punch Asgier strikes down the target with a downward punch. This onslaught of punches is completed over a matter of seconds.
    Downside: Asgier is completely focused on his target, and is unable to move for the duration of this attack. After the millionth punch Asgier feels drained and exhausted. Cannot use million punch until 2 posts have passed. This penalty increases by 1 post each time he uses this power.

Name: Star Driver
    Terms of Usage:Passive
    Description: Increases the speed and strength of Asgier. The increase to Asgiers speed and strength allows him to demonstrate abnormal feats in the passives boost, thus allowing the power ''million punch'' to become possible.
    Downside: Limited to shikai only, all attacks become melee. No range.

Name: Judgement Slash
    State: Bankai
    Terms of Usage: Bankai only
    Description: Asgier focuses an omni-directional slash at one point on the target. After one second all slashes strike at once.
    Downside: Line of sight must be kept. Focus must be maintained to ensure accuracy of slashes. Limited to a 30 foot range in order for maximum accuracy. Judgement slash has a cooldown of 3 posts.

Name: Purgatory of the Judicature
    Terms of Usage:Bankai only
    Description: Asgier becomes one with his blade, dashes forward and vanishes. He reappears as a translucent orb,1 meter diameter, which slashes at a random point within the orb. Asgier follows his target until the ability has completed. Lasts for two posts.
    Downside: As a result of the connection that asgier has with his zanpaktou, during this ability, he is unable to maintain bankai and returns to sealed state, and is unable to use 12 star strike for 4 posts, unable to use shikai for 7 posts, bankai returns after 12 posts.

Name: Heavens Edge
    Terms of Usage: Passive
    Description: Heavens Edge allows Asgier to open portals to other realms and/or dimensions.
    Downside: Can not use Heavens Edge's passive again until after 3 posts, does not include return post (if returning post is separate).

Bleachdynasty.com

Last edited by vergil_90 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ishpaleum
    Ishpaleum
    Soul

BD-cash : 4366

Asgier Blackbane  Empty Re: Asgier Blackbane

Post by Ishpaleum Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Name: 12 Star Slash
    State: Regular
    Terms of Usage: Sealed from only.
    Description: Asgier charges towards his foe slashing across as he passes by the target. The slash is unknown weather it originates from the front, behind, or either sides.
    Downside: It's a reckless charge, straight line attack. Asgier need a clear path with no obstructions.

How is it the origin of the attack unknown if it's a straight-line attack?

Name: Million Punch
    Description: Pummels Asgiers target with a million punshes. The millionth punch Asgier strikes down the target with a downward punch.
    Downside: Asgier is completely focused on his target, and is unable to move for the duration of this attack. After the millionth punch Asgier feels drained and exhausted.

How do the million punches come out? Does he just stand there for fifteen or twenty minutes? Also, on your downside there needs to be an actual effect for the when it's done. Preferably a stun or a major cooldown.

Name: Stars impact
    Terms of Usage:Passive
    Description: Increases the speed and strength of Asgier.
    Downside: Limited to shikai only, all attacks become melee. No range.

More detail please. I understand that it may be difficult right now, since our stat system isn't up yet, but this is just too vague for me.

Name: Judgement Slash
    Terms of Usage: Bankai only
    Description: Asgier focuses an omni-directional slash at one point on the target. After one second all slashes strike at once.
    Downside: Line of sight must be kept. Focus must be maintained to ensure accuracy of slashes. Limited to a 30 foot range in order for maximum accuracy.

Needs an extra downside or two.

vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:39 am

Hey Ish just to answer your questions
    The origin of 12 star slash is unknown due to the speed at which the slash is made. I can see that I have been a little unclear, so allow me to make up for that. The slash is made at such a speed that even to a trained eye they are still unsure as to which direction it came from.

As for the million punch, that happens in a matter of seconds. just standing there for 15 minutes punching a guy seems a little strange. As for another downside I can add a cooldown of 3 posts? Or possibly weakened for X posts?

The passive of the shikai is hard to explain, and you are right in saying that since the stats aren't up its tricky. But its because of this speed and strength increase that allows million punch to be possible.

I can add another downside to judgment slash maybe a cooldown or something more appropriate.

I hope this answers your questions :)
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:57 am

The following changes have been made to Asgier

12 Star strike;
    A more detailed explanation has been added.

Star Impact;
    A longer explanation of this passive has been added in order to explain its ability.

Million Punch;
    A stacking cooldown has been added.

Judgment slash;
    A cooldown has been added.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80579

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:27 am

Good enough for me, Approved 1/2

Please check out our Stat System : http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t6240p10-level-up-system-discussion#96352

Good Luck
    Baka-red
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 5097

Post by Suki Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:46 am

2/2 approved