Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Deadman Wonderland.

Kenichi
    Kenichi
    Soul

BD-cash : 6612

Deadman Wonderland. Empty Deadman Wonderland.

Post by Kenichi Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:53 am

A friend recently recommended this to me. I'm not a massive fan of manga(i prefer anime) but i'm really enjoying reading this so far.

Wikipedia's description:

Ten years have passed since the 'Great Tokyo Earthquake', a massive natural distaster that sank over 70 percent of Tokyo into the ocean. Ganta Igarashi is an unassuming 14-year old middle school student in Nagano Prefecture. Ganta is an 'escapee', a Tokyo survivor of the earthquake, but he has no memories of the disaster and simply wishes to play soccer and live a normal life. All that changes one day when a mysterious man covered in blood appears outside his classroom window. The 'Red Man' slaughters Ganta's classmates, but strangely leaves him alive after imbedding a crimson crystal in his chest. Ganta's life goes from bad to worse when he is blamed for the grisly murders and sentenced to life imprisonment in 'Deadman Wonderland'.

F.Y.I Deadman Wonderland is a privately owned prison used as an 'attraction' for tourists.

This manga is released monthly and currently has 17 chapters.

Spoiler:
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156706

Deadman Wonderland. Empty Re: Deadman Wonderland.

Post by Kambly Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:57 am

Wow, this looks really really awesome. It's difficult to find excellent manga now.

I'll definitely read it. Too good to miss.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80346

Post by Nance Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:04 pm

YES!! It is very awesome!! I highly recommend it muhahahaha..
    it's kinda gory.. I can't wait to watch it on anime :D

I feel sorry for the main charater lol XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content