Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Back to Wonderland

Sirius
    Sirius
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 3519

Back to Wonderland Empty Back to Wonderland

Post by Sirius Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:34 am

Though I didn't make a "going away post" really, I'd just like to apologize for my sudden poofing. Things got.. difficult between school, work, and my now three month old baby boy (and his mother, but that's a whole other area of bullshit). I can't say I will be the most active, but I will make an attempt at it seeing as school gets out for winter break here in the next week and I should have a little more free time.

That being said, I'm sure it confused a few people as to what I'm actually doing character wise. To kill the confusion, I'm scrapping my old character since he's no longer relevant with the new Division 13 Captain and since I've noticed a vacancy for the 11th Division I'll be shooting for that position. Already had the go ahead from Z, so if that's an issue for anyone, just let me know.

Other than that, glad to be back, though I don't see a ton of you active in the cbox, that's a little disheartening.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10890

Back to Wonderland Empty Re: Back to Wonderland

Post by Zatoichi Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:02 am

No worries mate and hope all the wishes and fist pumps for your life along with the new baby and work. Positive vibes man. Take your time and be good to see you here writing when your good and ready.
    Sirius
    Sirius
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 3519

Post by Sirius Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:43 am

Hey, Z. Would you mind changing my username to Sirius? If you could.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10890

Post by Zatoichi Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:43 am

Will do soon after you will have to log on and see the change unfold. And remember that after your username will be that

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:09 pm