Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Minamoto Chiruka

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80579

Minamoto Chiruka  Empty Minamoto Chiruka

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:21 am

Vizard Leader & 8th Division Captain

Minamoto Chiruka

Minamoto Chiruka

"Anything with butter... is food."

Basic Information:

Human Name: Uruha Reira
    Name: Minamoto Chiruka
    Pirate Alias: Bucky D. Rose
    Affiliation:
    Royal Palace, Minamoto Clan, Gotei 13, 7 Warlords, Octa Ashi No Hebi, Uruha Company, Le Morgue
    Residence: 8th Division HQ, Bucky Bull

Appearance:

She has long dark pink wavy hair and a tanned complexion, her eyes are crimson like blood, and she wears an eye patch on her right eye. She mostly seen wearing a white ruffled long sleeved blouse under a corset. Sometimes she wears skirts with leggings together with yet another combo of blouse and corset, or leather jeans and plain shirt. But whatever she wears, her boots never leave the equation, that and her small skull mask that's become something of a fixture on her right temple. Sometimes this masks grows and Bucky wears it, being the phantom which hunted the Thriller Bark.

On other days you can easily mistake her for a peasant, wearing the most ordinary clothing on the most ordinary situation and places. She blends with the crowd, like a faceless criminal, because technically, she is. She's one of the most wanted Criminals in Soul Society, Bucky D. Rose a pirate made famous for killing one of the 7 Pirate Lords and taking his place as the Queen of Pirates.

But in reality, the Pirate queen has an alter ego, the truth of the matter is that Bucky is in fact Gotei 13's very own Minamoto Chiruka, 8th Division Captain.

Chiruka has long dark hair and deep purple eyes with pale ivory complexion. But when under the cover of Bucky she tans her skin and curls her hair. When not in duty, she could be seen wearing the standard shinigami uniform and haori.

Chiruka has 3 tattoos. On her back is a spider tattoo, a black widow with its legs stretched on her back. It reaches out to her ribs on the lower part and on her shoulder blades on the upper part. On the spiders body the number 88 is printed in crimson red ink, that sometimes changes into the Minamoto Clans insignia, the Snake.

On the left side of her neck the character うそ is inked black.

And the last of it her markings is a black lotus flower inked by a famous tattoo artist known for his skills at giving life to whatever he paints, and they meant that in quite a literal sense.

That flower starts of  as a bud in the morning, and then it blooms at mid day, It begins to wither in the afternoon, and then it completely dies at midnight. But the same cycle would repeat it's self over and over, endlessly.

From the outside there are no traces of scars visible anywhere in her body. But across her chest, a large X marked scar is carved recklessly and violently. From her shoulders it stretches out onto the lower pelvis on both ends. The origin of her only scar is yet to be known. But rumour has it that it was a demon that gave her that scar, and that it was also the same demon who took all her memories away and scattered it all over the universe, like the stars.  

Personality:

In the most normal situations Chiruka would be the sweet caring loving Captain her Divison admired, but she could also be the empress, a cold hearted demon who showed no mercy when piqued on the wrong day.

But in reality, Chiruka is quite a sensible person, she's become how she is not because it's her choice, but it's inevitable. Something in her past made her personality unstable, and for those who truly knew found it admirable how she managed to show any real emotions now.

She was one of those cases, the ones who were sent to after life having no recollection of anything, no idea of anything, not speech not right or wrong, not hunger, not the simplest things. She was like a paper who had all it's content erased, an empty slot.

Her adopted father believed that she must've angered someone/something so much to the extent of damaging her to such extent. And she ended up without the simplest memory for her own good.

Like a child, day by day she learned and those who watched her grow into what she's become now know very well to stay weary of her, because one will never know what monsters her memories held.

In eternal darkness. That's what how she truly was, a black hole. Visible on the surface, all empty inside.

Your Legacy:

Character Story:

She woke up in a world of eternal rain, and had no recollection of anything, no words to express her self and no ability to move her limbs or to stop the red stuff that gave her a feeling she didn't want.

For days it was only the Gray sky above her moving endlessly, sometimes there was nothing, but sometimes there was. She always anticipated the changes and even knew when it would soon happen. She began recognizing something else, something that's not visible but in existence, sound. A tiny winged creatures with dark marble eyes pecked on her.

And then there it was, fingers, nails, skin, hand, wrist, elbow, arm. It was connected to whatever she was, and this thing scared the winged creature away, she made sure not to repeat the same thing again.

Then the cold dissipated, followed by a something she could only visualize as a colour that was not the nothingness she feared whenever the light disappeared. She wanted this feeling that was not cold, and when she opened her eyes once more, she was no longer there but else where.

"Good Morning, my name is Alfred Alstein, who might you be?"

Life In Soul Society

I had no recollection of anything, not words, not feelings, sensation. Not the smell of fresh grounded coffee, or the breeze of the ocean, the blow of the wind. The colour of the sky, the sound of the gentle stream. I was detached from the world and I was detached from my soul. I was dead, that was what they told me, but it's funny because I had no memories of ever being as what they call alive.

It was not hard to make sounds with your mouth and say words with your lips. Eating was rewarding feeling. Drinking was refreshing. It didnt take long for me to begin learning speaking.

Walking was harder, and sometimes I mix up one object from one another. I liked learning, I was thought how to read, how to write, and it was all beautiful. I read a lot, mountains of books towered over me as I hid from my fathers attendants. They always kept their eyes on me, and they would not allow me to take my clothes of.

I liked not wearing clothes, it was liberating, and yet they tell me it's wrong. I had a hard time defining right from wrong. Especially with all the reading that I've done. They were all facts, endless information written in many voices, yet they meant nothing to me.

I wondered if there was someone like me out there somewhere, would never know of what magical things happen behind the confines of the Minamoto household. It troubled my attendants to no end, I always disappoint them with what I do, when I try to escape, and when I'm violent and unstoppable.

I was strong, that's what I've realized, I can easily push them away like tossing my hair at the back of my head. They were afraid of me, I recognized that expression as fear.

It was not hard to read expressions, actuations and motives of people, I guess it's because I'm empty so that's why.

200 years, I've been locked up in this palace learning about whatever I can and being kept from whatever's outside that walls for reasons I've learned to understand as indifference. My existence is not something that they should know about, and for the 100 years that I haven't seen my father I've learned that it was because he was protecting me.

But his protection will soon render useless when an unknown entity attacked my residence. They were all dead, my attendants, the servants and those well trained guards. A being much like my self stood inches away from me, but it was different, I backed away.

"Stay back, get away from here." I tell it. But it would not listen, it pulled out it's sword and pointed it at my neck, I didn't budge. But I was holding it in my hand, that thing that my father specifically asked me not to play with.

A broken sword.

The creatures blade was quick, but I was able to avoid i cutting my neck. Any inches deeper and I would've been dead. The blood from my neck dropped on the broken sword forming what looked like crimson dagger. My eyes widened upon the realization, but the creature still hasn't noticed. Just at the same moment a crash happened on the right side of my room and the creature was momentarily distracted, i took that opportunity to stab the creature. It yelped in what I could only describe as silent pain, it fell on it's knee's eyes begging me to spare it's life before falling on the ground turning into ash. It was gone, and the next minute I knew my father barged into my door and hugged me.

Academy

It was big news, or so that's what I've been told, that the attack on our clan was done by creatures called hollows, and the one that attacked me was a really strong one. People wanted to meet me, they sneaked inside my residence but the guards would not let them get any closer to me. I was bored, and lonely, and scared and hungry, all this emotions to my self, when was I ever going to have any real contact with society?

It took forever for the news to die down, and when it did, that was the moment when my father returned to meet me again.

"It's time now." that's all it had to take for me to realize what he meant. This was it, the moment that I've been waiting for my entire life.  

He began teaching me about what the clan was what we did, how this world is out side and the powers that rule it. We were one of the nobles, but we lived in the poor side of the country or so, it felt like a country comparing from one of those books I read so long ago.

He trained me in combat, I hated Kido, but I loved swordplay and hand to hand combat. He thought me how to handle my broken katana, and explained to me how I killed that Arrancar.

"Be careful, Ruka, that sword you hold is no normal one. And I believe it holds the key to unlocking the memories you've lost."

That's right, from where he found me, this was all I had with me, so it had to mean something.

My father gave me missions, but it was human conversation which I found the hardest, I was used to my attendants, but outside the walls of the Minamoto compound, it was different, so many different characters, attitudes and even smells, there was a certain scent to them, a certain expression that warns me of coming danger.

My training with my father took another 200 years of my life In Soul Society until he believed I was prepared enough to enter into the institution that made him who he was, the Gotei 13.

He was once the 12th Division Captain, an renowned name in the shinigami world, And I was his Heir, so many expectations, i just didn't have the face to disappoint him.

But before I entered he gave me a warning.

"Don't over excel."with a smile on his face I knew he only meant well. Of course I had to obey him.

I did everything in moderation if not all together lame. Everything I did was safe, but when it was time for Zanpakuto training, my blade gave away all my talents, for at that moment it chose to get out of its way and release an uncontrollable power that I could not hush.

Then there was a memory. And I saw it loud and Clear, it was the insignia of the Gotei 13. Have i been here before I wondered.

I had to find out more, and with that same drive I passed with marks high enough to get to a high position.

I apologized to my father for disobeying him but he did not scold me.

"You are free, always have and always will, you go do what you want, but know where your home is."

And it was then that she was assigned to the 8th Division as 4th seat, another year has passed and she was promoted as Captain, but not with a reputation that she'd say suits a woman of her calibre.

RP Sample:

{Already ranked}

Powers & Abilities:

{To be able to use technique, Shikai and Bankai, knowledge and know how must be acquired in-game)

Visored Information:

(Before being able to produce mask and use vizard abilities, proper training must be done despite membership date within group. The more training you do, the better your control is. Mask Duration will be added when Vizard is ready for RP.}

Visored Mask: Kitsune
    Hollowfication: Hollow Side Always dominant but uncommonly stable.
    Hollow Manifestation: Kitsunii

Zanpakutō:
    Zanpakuto Name: Himo no Tenshi ヒモの天使
    Sealed Appearance: An old broken katana that becomes whole when supplied with Chiruka's blood.

Zanpakuto Spirit Description:  

Appearance:
    A marionette girl moved by strings that stretches out into the heavens. A giant hand that controls everything within the world. Sometimes it's a face with blood crimson eyes, sometimes it's a shadow, a thick dark fog that swallows everything bright and good.

The spirit of this Zanpakuto is shapeless and varying from time to time, but what Reira does know is whatever Himo was, it was good and innocent like a child.

Personality:
    Playful, vengeful, happy, depressed. Extreme of the extremes, usually the opposite of how Ruru is feeling the very moment.

Inner World:
    A world with two moons, one moon black is where everything is white. the other moon is white where everything is black.

In this world everything black is ink, and everything white is paper, the world is a notebook, the memoirs of the last living girl on earth.

Everything that is written can be erased and re-written, nothing is permanent, and nothing is everlasting and she calls this world Enigma. Bur Ruru calls it 'Memory'.

Shikai
    Name: Shitsui Ue
    Shikai Release Phrase:  Shittsui ue , Himo no tenshi(fall above)
    Released Appearance:
    (Originally) A black katana made out of what can only be described as substance similar to ink solidified.

(Present) Dark red blade made out of solidified blood (Ruru's blood)

Shikai Special Ability: Contact with not-living matter would slowly turn the object into dust. Whatever this Zanpakuto Kills turn into dust.

Zanpakuto Name: Yogenorūru (予言ルール; Prophecies Rule)
    Sealed Appearance:
    Regular – Much like Himo No tenshi, Yogen is a katana of normal length, and similar to Himo, it’s condition is the same, tattered, and rusted, the only difference is that Yogen is Ivory white, while Himo is jet black.
    Special Cases - In special events, Yogen appears to be pure gold, without rust, this only happens on rare occations, it has no additional effects, but the color of Ruru’s spiritual pressure changes to amber.

Zanpakuto Spirit Description: unknown

Not yet applicable:

Abilities

(Max 16, you can add/unlock as you progress, but to be able to use technique, you must acquire it in-game)

Name: Mero-Meru Zero (Mirror Mirror 0)
    State: Himonotenshi/Shikai
    Terms of Usage: Passive ability. Can use it after 10 topic posts. Can use it only once in a fight and lasts for 10-20 posts max, depending on Ruru’s current situation.
    Description: Mero-Meru Zero is an ability that requires preparation, it requires a lot of movement from the user to set the dimensions of the illusion she would activate. She’s not to attack the enemy even if she gets hit several times, it is the price she must pay for proper activation, after 10 posts without attacking, she can now activate the ability which alters the areas dimensions, the dimensions created by Himo No Tenshi is called worlds, and each worlds represents a door which leads a person whose trapped in it to places they know or have been before. Each worlds can have a good and downside, some doors will lead you to a nightmare, and some, to a place where your inner world lies, Ruru can control which doors appear, and can lock you out there for some time till you find an exit. While you’re trapped within Mero-Meru Zero, your body in real time will stop, same with Ruru as the technique requires her to be in a deep meditative trance. While in trance, strong barrier protects her, or an illusion of her is visible to hide her true location. She can either be in the real world, or within the illusions world. Either witch one way to get out is kill her inside the world, another is to find a way out, back into your body.

Name: Mero-Meru Ichi (Mirror Mirror 1)
    Terms of Usage: MM1 is the creates the most basic illusions without affecting the dimensions area. It alters the enemies perception with a little light bending.
    Description: MM1 is the creates the most basic illusions without affecting the dimensions area. It alters the enemies perception with a little light bending. This technique only produces illusions to trick the enemy and nothing more, attacks coming from this technique cant damage, but the enemies mentality could be affected.
    Downside:  This technique cannot harm the enemy physically.

Name: Mero-Meru Nii (Mirror Mirror 2)
    Terms of Usage: This is a passive ability
    Description:MM2 is and advanced version of MM1 to hide her true location. It’s useful in spying , escaping or making a diversion. Ruru can create up to 10 copies of her self, but if she keeps them active for too long, not only will her reiatsu drain but also her blood. Unlike MM1, MM2 can make attacks, at max she can make 100 copies of her self but their power would be equivalent only to recruits unless Ruru provides more reiatsu to a certain cope.

The clones power are limited to the ff.
    Range - The copies can only move around a 10 meter radius area from where Ruru stands. If they walk out of range, they turn into a cloud of smoke. (Yes very much like Naruto)

Hakuda - Yes the copies can do pretty much what Ruru has learned in Hakuda.
    Swordplay - The copies can use the sword.
    Zanpakuto - The copies cannot use Zanpakuto techniques active or passive.
    Kido - The copies can use kido, but it destroys them (as of the time being)
    Appearance - This Copies can only take shape of person/things/creature if Ruru was given consent by the person/thing/creature
    Downside: This technique does not only drain Ruru's reiatsu, but also her blood, so it's usage limit at the most is 5 posts, after that, it's either Ruru faints or she looses the ability to control the clones and her powers all together.  

Name: Chichi (loop) 父
    Terms of Usage: Activated by saying the ability name.
    Description: Chichi loops attacks that Ruru made even up to the strength of a level 90 kido. The attack will come from the same direction, and you can even see a shadow image of her doing the attack. With her MM abilities, its almost impossible which is real from not, what to avoid, and what not to, but only Chichi can do high level attacks that it can even loop mm attacks, disinclining MM0.

Chichi relies solely on Ruru’s reiatsu, if her reiatsu is weak, the looped image would appear like static lines, vanishing in bits if not simply hollow. She can only loop attacks that she made within a 10 meter radius area, if the enemy is out of range, the attack wont hit them. There’s no limit on how many times Ruru can use chichi, but she was adviced not to use a 50/50 move that could damage her more than she damages her enemies. It’s said that if her reiatsu is drained, it will eat away her life force, something that would shorten her life as a soul in its self.

Name: Shinku No suji (Crimson Strings) 筋
    State: Himonotenshi/ Shikai
    Terms of Usage: Needs to be activated by saying it's name and drawing the simble with index finger.
    Description: By activating this, the blood from Himonotenshi moves from the Katana to Ruru's fists forming what would look like 4 crimson daggers (on each hand) protruding from her knuckles (like wolverine).

The crimson strings is a technique allows Ruru to become a puppet master. She can move and hold objects without touching them, she can also use this against opponents but this requires her to make contact them several times while attacking them.

Ruru mostly only makes use of this technique for traps and tracking opponents. It can act like a web for a spider by placing strings on strategic locations, she can avoid stronger opponents hide from those who pursuit her.

Shinku no suji Limitations
    Range - It can be used anywhere within a 10 meter radius area. Anything farther than that and the strings snap.
    Rule of thumb - This strings are not super strings, they are slightly durable strings which can give a captain level shinigami minor cut or carry a 10 ton wooden crate with just a single strand.
    Durability - The string cannot be easily cut, but can be annihilated by shikai/bankai. Shikai=Shikai Bankai>Shikai
    Amount - Ruru can produce as many strings as her hair. But nothing that exceeds the amount of blood that she has.
    Downside: Then again, although useful, let's not forget that this technique runs on blood, and blood is life, and blood defines victory or death.

Bleachdynasty.com

Last edited by Loli Gaga on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9395

Minamoto Chiruka  Empty Re: Minamoto Chiruka

Post by Aki_624 Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:24 am

Approved!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:21 am