Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Minamoto Chiruka {Shinigami}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Minamoto Chiruka {Shinigami} Empty Minamoto Chiruka {Shinigami}

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:54 am

Shinigami Template[/size]

Basic Information:

Human Name: Uruha Reira
    Shinigami Name: Minamoto Chiruka

Division: Undecided

Residence: Minamoto Village
    Appearance:

https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/ay7sdz.jpg

Reira has long dark hair and deep purple eyes, it went perfectly well with her pale complexion, a common trait for most oriental women. Her looks can be categorized with the norms, nothing special in particular, but nothing too ordinary either.

She's mostly seen wearing dark clothing, may it be leather or jeans, something was always black. She especially likes to accessorize it with silver chains, skulls, leather belts, bracelet, collars and rings. From a far it would almost look as if she was a deranged rock star, but if you look closer, she's more like an under taker.

Reira likes wearing thick dark make up which screams out the darkness of her soul but that's only when she's off duty, on duty, she wears her regulatory-compulsory shinigami uniform, she'd like to dress up, but only when off duty.

On weird days she look slike a fruit basket, filled with colors and weird taste in fashion, considering everyday is a weird day for her after leaving gotei 13, she's only ever seen wearing colorful living world clothing.

Reira has 3 tattoos, on her back was a spider, a black widow with its legs stretched out reaching out to her ribs, on it was a number in the color of red. the number is 88.

On the left side of her neck was a name that says 'charlie' and the last of it was a red flower blooming found on her upper right arm.

From the her outer appearance, no visible scars could be found, not unless you look beyond what you seek. Across her chess, a big scar could be found, a scar making an ex from her shoulders stretching out onto the lower pelvis on both ends. The origin of her only scar is yet to be known. {Similar to Claire}

Aside from scars and tattoo's Reira also have several piercings, the visible ones are 3 dark stones pierced through her upper right ear lobe. She also has a belly ring with a red stone on it, on her left ear lobe, there are also tree piercings, but on the lower area of the lobe, and there not stones but rings.

Ruru's appearance greatly changes from when she was a shinigami to her current state, her hair became lighter, and it would appear that she is getting younger, young to the extent that she could be mistaken for a high school fresh men. Her new found youth threatens to destroy her tough happy go lucky image.

Personality: Reira is a person who easily gets bored with what she's doing the very moment she does it. She tends to have memory lapses in times, but that's mostly because she's too pre-occupied by amusing her self.

Unlike regular people Riera is amused by weird things, the paranormal things which was already pretty common considering her line of work (shinigami). But she still thinks there are many things out there that she has yet to discover. Reira is an introvert, yet could be very perky at the same time, it can be simplified by saying that she's one big emotional hurricane with unpredictable weather casualties.

Reira likes a good laugh, she's the type who who doesn't laugh easily, but when she does it wont stop until she suffocates from it. Reira has a fish obsession, she likes slapping people with fishes mostly for laughs, but she's convinced that its your honor to get slapped by a fish, especially if its from her herself.

Being cursed with eternal boredom, Reira submits to reading when when all else fails, She'd have mountains of Shojo manga pilling up inside her room even higher than her paper work.

Afterlife and everything else pretty much caught Reira's attention when she was alive, but upon dying, she's lost interest since it was very boring and a lot like human life, only its longer and set on an earlier time (edo period)

But when she saw shinigami's in action, she's been obsessed with swords materializing 'demons' (as she called them).

But as soon as she took interest in them, she's lost all her memories when she was alive, thus took interest in the after life once more and just thought of visiting the living world as world travel to fight of demons that are invading the other world.

Upon leaving the gotei 13, not a lot about her personality has changed, although she's believed to be a lot weirder than when she was within the circle.

Story:

Starter

Reira's parents were traveling performers, she'd traveled all over the world entertaining people, thus feel un-entertained her self. But through her travels, what she loved the most was the adventure and thrill of being somewhere else and dealing with people coming from different cultures. She heard of stories, many many stories about the paranormal.

She heard so much of the same thing over and over, and since she was traveling, it was always re-occurring everywhere. It's the same story. Roads destroyed for no reason, earthquakes, explosions, they were all different from a natural disaster, and she wasn't gonna sleep on just "oh, yeah it happens 'NO! "There has to be more" she said. She was convinced that they were battle casualties, but somehow there were always cover ups done by a certain non-government organization. It was conspiracy after the other, and if she were to solve it, her name would be known and remembered for eternities, thus making her worries about living expences history.

When she turned 18 she decided to start her own journey by leaving the circus of traveling performers, her parents. They did keep in touch with each other, and occasionally met when they happen to stay on the same city or country.But she's been doing research about it for years and years, but the more she got close, the farther and the darker the study became.

There were instances when people saw the creatures that have done this things, and they confirmed the existence of a group persecuting this beings, and another doing the cover ups. But she was not content with just testimonies her self, she just had to see it her for her self, show proof of its existence and out smart what would seem to be an organization that can take her in a wince.

It was not later that her child's play become the real deal.

One stormy night, on the woods of a remote area, she heard something, something neither living, nor familiar shortly after, like on those dinosaur movies, the ground shakes in a rhythmic manner, as if like foot steps, it was nearing her closer and closer, then it stops.

It would appear the the rain stopped, but not entirely everywhere, only on top of her, as she looked up vein like light particles almost formed an image of a monster, she was convinced that the was the monstrosity that the stories behold. But before she could even admire or acknowledge its existence, strong invisible force threw her off the ground and knocking her out completely. She slammed her head over a huge rock causing it to bleed mercilessly out of control and so she fainted.

She woke up with a weird sensation of something heaving pressing over her entire body, as she opened her eyes, she saw it, it was in front of her, the very monster in there tales, she could not believe her eyes. After years of research and study, she'd finally came across them her self. Realizing her dream in front of her, she lost the ability to breath properly, it was as if she was taken away from her original body and was placed over something new. She saw a huge chunk of metal with a broken chain connected to it, it would almost seem that there was another end to it, but she knew that it was somewhere far far away from her.

She was... long before dead she instantly realized it as the chain quickly ate it's self.

"It would soon be all over i guess." She laughed as the chains become even shorter.

But like a miracle, the other ones in the stories appeared, they were wearing hakama's and were carrying swords which emitted pure energy. Reira was surprised as to how she felt new things without even realizing it.

What came after were just flashes of images as she went into a deep sleep, she'd finally arrived to her final destination. Death.

Life In soul Society: (summary)

Reira forgot all her memories as a human, but not before they've realized she can still remember.

Upon dieing, she had thought of everything as just a bad dream, but after waking up with Edo period clothes, she began to wonder where she was, and she's been to many places, but nothing like this one.

She was inside a small Japanese house with paper walls and doors. She opened the window and was transported into time with what she saw. "It's all, manual labor" she said with a long face. She was found by a person named Alfred who had lived there but was not present at the moment.

She decided to travel and was amused by how people were a lot more carefree and innocent on the area, she still haven't figured out that she's dead, but she only realized it when she read the words "Sereitei". She went into a panic shortly after the revelation, but ruining did no help.

After so-so, in the middle of everything, it rained and she had remembered everything about the night before, but speaking in context, she had no idea what time and day it was, or on what era it was for that matter.

She was stuck on the cold dark woods once more, and feared that the same creature would come at her again, and her instincts were right, something did come at her, it looked different, but it was the same kind of species. She was so scared of the death that she had came to, and what not one after the other, could she die twice? whats gonna come after this? another world? or was she just gonna disappear.

She was no where near ready to die again, she's already died didnt want to experience the same thing again. As she closed her eyes a blue round shaped energy ball formed ont he palm of her hands as the creature was killing her, she had blasted it of with it and have killed it.

She was happy that it didnt kill her, but she feared that if she'd lost anymore blood, that she would die. 'Pity to say... but afterlife truly sux' she thought 'how powerless i can be in both worlds.. eh?'she laughed and laughed until she lost consciousness.

The next day she woke up back on the same spot on where she woke up first the other day. But she's completely forgotten about the memories of her life as a human, the guy named Alfred had appeared before her by then, he named her Ruka, of the Sagashiro Clan.

She's been trained to be strong by the clan, and was even named to be the next heir, but with a tragedy, the Clan oyabun was killed by a traitor whom was impossible to track. Reira had joined the Shinigami Academy then to pursue other options, and to track the one behind the treachery easier.

But things werent looking good now that Alfred Alstein took over the clan, she was given a choice, weather to take stand into leading the clan, or be sent out for vengeance. Both of which includes blood shed.

RP Sample:
    “Waking up in a world of never ending rain, I was drenched in both my blood and someone else’s. They were the first memories I’d ever have. Before that… it was all blank…”

It was cold, so cold that I felt like I was freezing. As I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was the sky, a bright sky fiddled with clouds of beautiful chaos.

A beautiful scene it was for anyone to see, but it gave me nothing but fear and hatred. I hated the sky which leaked of cold water soaking me all over. I wondered what I was and what the sky was, what my purpose was, or which living spectacle was more superior than the other, I had neither humor no remorse, I was thinking so hard about something that it didn’t mattered. I had to remember something, but I couldn’t grasp the thought at the end of the other door.

I’d figure that if the sky kept leaking, then I’d die from it, but I had not the strength to fight back, nor did I have any intent to do so. I was… totaled.

But something far superior than the sky and the rain combined came gliding its way through the dark woods of the cold rainy night. An unfamiliar beast, or so, it would seem that I’ve seen them somewhere.

It went as near at me as it could, staring me down with the eyes beneath its skull like mask. For the first time in my life, I cracked a smile as I did not feel alone in this world of just me, the rain and the sky. I was grateful for a companion, may it be a beast or something like me. But as I touched it’s face it went wild taking steps back away from me.

I was horrified, but not by the fact that it almost bit half of me to death, I was horrified to have scared away the only thing that meant something other than the rain filled world.

With that great fear I was able to mobilize my immobile body which was lying down for several days, It was then that I realized that the creature was afraid, but it was not the same as mine. It was afraid… of me.

As lightning roared through the leaves of the tall trees that were almost as high as the skies. Fire was started even under the heavy rain. The creature started collecting what seemed to be spiritual particles aiming to blast it at me. The color of red greatly alerted me, this creature was going to kill me, moving through just instincts, I’d though I had to defend my self, grabbing a branch from the soft ground, I knew it would do nothing to help me, but I was desperate.

But I could not bring to hit the beast with it, even after seeing another side to its face. I was more attracted to its fragile and sorrowful self. But loathed it… loathed it for reminding me of my self. Scared and alone…

It felt cold as the horrible storm continues, the branch I grabbed did next to nothing as the red ray of energy was released almost taking half of my right arm away.

I my self was surprised by how I survived the beast’s attack, in fact, I wanted to learn more about it, why the beast reacted to me as such, on why it could’ve killed me when it didn’t.

I suddenly felt a weird sensation of dizziness as my body started loosing its balance, it could be the end of me, but for some reason, my soul wasn’t allowing me to escape this world, my soul kept me conscious although my body was giving in to its injuries.

Strangely enough, I sensed another presence within the area other than the beast and my self, it did make me feel uneasy, but with my injuries, I couldn’t bother with it.

It was only later that a voice spoke, confirming speculation.

“So here you are.” It started, at first, I thought it was the wind who finally heard my thoughts. But it was a being much like I am, but I didn’t know it yet.

“And I see you’ve made a friend.”

I slid away with all the strength I could muster, I feared that this being would attack me as well, unlike the beast in-front of me, this being shows more threat even without trying.
    “Kill it.” Said, strangely enough, I somehow understood the sound I was hearing, it was a form of communication I had never encountered, because all along, I thought that there were only 3. Touch taste, sound and taste, I didn’t think that I could make sounds with my mouth, not until now.

“Kill…. It?” My first words were off ill intent, but the man smiled at me and continued.

“Kill it or it will kill you, after all, it followed you all the way in this world, at least give it the privilege of dying in peace, in your hands.”

I understood what he said, but I didn’t get what he meant by the creature following me, and on why I needed to kill it.

“Do you not remember your previous life? I guess it happened to soon for you, but I’m surprised as to how far it went. Based from observation, you’re only just recalling words and verbal communication right now, I’ve never had a case like this before.”

As the man spoke of more words, the more confused I got, I could only understand so much, but all the more he spoke, all the more I saw him as less of a threat.

The beast however blasted another red ray of energy aimed at me and the man, all of the sudden, the man was engulfed in yellow flames that didn’t burn, I had no idea what it was, but it would appear to be some sort of aura only visible in this world, or so, the old man says there’s another.

He deflected the energy blast just as easily as tipping it away with his right arm. It easily ricocheted like a bullet and hit somewhere within the woods.

The beast had retreated shortly after being a witness to the old mans strength, I wanted to do the same, but on my current state, I could do next to nothing…

“Do you at least remember your name?”
    I poked my shook my head upwards as I thought it meant I didn’t know, but as if he read my mind, the old man smiled at me and replied.

“Very well then, I’ll call you Ruka, like my son Luka, well, atleast until you can remember a bit about your self.”

As he said those words, I was slowly starting to slip in to the world of dreams, one where I was in a world filled with doors and endless mysteries. I could almost swear feeling the rain stopping, and the sun shining up on my face before all else.

It was then that the feeling of cold turned warm, a warmth that I could get used to, I think they call this sensation security… home at last

Zanpakuto Information:

Zanpakuto Name: Himo No Tenshi
    Sealed Appearance: A normal length Katana, Old, black and rusted.
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description:

Appearance:

She is a little marionette girl moved by strings which reaches out into the horizon. Her body is made entirely out of wood, with wooden fingers and joints. She has crystal eyes painted in blue, has a long tied up black hair and wears a red and black ballerina dress. She's sometimes seen with an eye patch, wearing a small tall hat, with flower or insect shaped brooches.

Personality:

Playful, vengeful, happy, depressed. Extreme of the extremes, usually the opposite of how Ruru is feeling.

Zanpakuto Inner world:

Believed to be a two dimensional world with two moons, one the black moon where everything is white, and one the white moon where everything is black. Ruru calls the place 'ironia' its an Italian world translating to irony, for it was ironic how the world was built with thick black/white visible lines, like it was drawn or painted by her very own mind.

The place explains of how her real life as a human was, but no one knows for (even her) what the significance is.

Release Phrase: shittsui ue , Himo no tenshi(fall above)

Shikai
    Released Appearance: Himo becomes rust free
    Other Changes: white ashes fall from the sky like snow.

Passive abilities

Name: Mero-Meru

Description: Himo No Tenshi changes the area's dimensions upon entering shikai, having the element of heaven and earth, it can practically change the area surroundings into anything, making dreams reality, or the other way around.

Downside: Could cause real damage Ruru her self the ability being unstable under going constant changes. Also, it can only affect a certain dimension area within her territory reaching the size of a 10 meter radius. Its practically harmless and wont do anything to the enemies, it only grants illusions of scenery. It's more like flashing pictures of place.

Name: Mero-Meru Nii

Description: Basically the same with the 1st Mero-meru, but with copies of her self all over the place. It's mostly like a mirror world, with precise angling, it would be impossible to detect where the real Ruru is.

Downside: Ruru can only move once every two posts by the enemy.

Active abilities (Active abilities are abilities that needs activation. maximum of 3)

Name: Chichi (loop) 父

Description: Chichi can be used both defensive and offensively, it is an illusion ability that can repeat any attacks that the user made within a 10 meter radius area.

Downside: The ability simply loops old moves, which makes it somewhat predictable if the the shinigami is that of a high level one. If not careful, Ruru can also get damaged by her own attacks. The Loop can only last for 10 seconds, after that it vanishes.

Name: Shinku No suji (Crimson Strings) 筋
    Description: This ability allows Ruru to attach invisible spiritual strings on opponents/objects making them unable to move for them selves or restraining them from any movements.

Downside:

Shinku No Suji is a useful technique indeed, only its a 50/50 ability which can only be used with the users blood. In other words, the reason why Shinku no suji is as effective as it is, is because the of strings made out from the users condensed blood mixed with spiritual energy. Making Ruru and Himo's bond unbreakable.

Although unbreakable, the strings don't have a life of there own, thus the enemies can simply pull on them. They could also break free from it if they muster enough reiatsu to cut free out of the strings.

Only Ruru can control this lifeless strings and make them dance, but by using it, she can die.

Bankai

SEALED!

Last edited by seraphim on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Minamoto Chiruka {Shinigami} Empty Re: Minamoto Chiruka {Shinigami}

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:55 am

Im done, can someone please look over this? Like seriously.
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5048

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:44 am

Professor Zakiri-Kun Stamps this with his Approval.

Stamp of Approval
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:34 am

Haah, ohmy, you keep approving the wrong apps lol.

Eitherway, im re-making my ruru app, so for now, this is trashed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:38 pm