Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Spiritual Arts Academy: Orientation

ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7059

Spiritual Arts Academy: Orientation Empty Spiritual Arts Academy: Orientation

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:49 pm

-Ill post as an example-

Hazama had returned to the Academy for orientation day, this was a day that most students suffer from anxiety and nervousness at the amount of people. Hazama had run into several of his old instructors and reminisced of his time here, Hazama looked at the piece of paper that he wrote where he was suppose to go on and headed into the large classroom. As Hazama walked down the stairs he looked out at the students in the room and then to the teachers that were seated next to him and at the end of the row there were two empty seats.

hmm I wonder who else we are missing before we start

Hazama looked out at students and saw several of them milling around and talking. One of the teachers stood up and approached the podium and spoke up.

everyone please take your seats we are about to begin

The students that were standing looked around find any of the open seats that they could.

Now before we begin Id like to introduce myself, Ill be your instructor for your years here and the four others behind me will also be instructing you in each of the disciplines. We also have a former student and Vice-Captain Hazama of the 3rd Division here as a guest. Now id like everyone to introduce themselves starting with the front row

The Head Instructor stood at the podium waiting for the students to introduce themselves.
    Akiayuki
    Akiayuki
    Human

BD-cash : 3788

Spiritual Arts Academy: Orientation Empty Re: Spiritual Arts Academy: Orientation

Post by Akiayuki Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:36 pm

I watch. Seating pasionantly a seat most of student only saat when the intructer approuched the podium and then the. rest when he actully spo
    Ke. I though listened and observed hoping to hear somthing that sounded familiar, my journal a thin tattered covered book sat on my lap.

When the instructor introduced the othersss my attattian feel to are guest " So these is a vice captian, I wonder why his here" iu say to my self as the sue tudents in front of me introdue themselfs. Then I stand and give a small bow " I'm akaiyuki" my voice deeper then is is behind the white mask I wore.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Spiritual Arts Academy: Orientation Empty Re: Spiritual Arts Academy: Orientation

Post by ShinishiNamba Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:58 pm

-remember to take your time when writing a post, you want the other people in the thread to be able to work off of what you posted-

As the students finished up with their introductions everyone on stage stood up and bowed to the class. After the formalities were taken care of, the head instructor spoke up again.

Now everyone we will begin with a tour around the the academy, if you all look under your seats youll see a colored armband and each one of us up here have a list of the students that are in our groups. now if you would all look under your seats

As the students all looked under there seats Hazama put his red armband on, the teachers then took their turns calling their students into their groups and then took off out of the class room and into the academy. Hazama stood up and walked forward.

Ok everyone else who is still remaining please stand up and ill call out your first names and youll step forward

Hazama took out a list from his robe and started reading it.

Taka, Yoshi, Aki, Toshi, Akaiyuki

Hazama continued listing off names till he finished, he looked out at the student standing in front of him.

Ok now in case any of you missed it my name is Hazama Shinroku Mitsukaze, I am vice-captain of 3red division. Now for the rest of the day you will be my squad, is that clear?

Hazama stood waiting for everyone to respond.
    Akiayuki
    Akiayuki
    Human

Post by Akiayuki Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:16 am

I had gotten my journal out and write the vice captain's name and a few other smaller details before head instructor spoke again. I looked up and got a little nervous as I looked under my chair seeing the red almost crimson colored arm band. I wrap it around my neck like a scurf and go to join the others with Hazama glad the mask hide my face for I was so nervous.

the vice captain called there names and I looked to see is the faces were familiar. I knew I didn't but after checking she stood relaxed until Hazama spoke his voice slight startling me and I stand at attention" yes sir"
    koizumi_ren_93
    koizumi_ren_93
    4th Division
    4th Division

BD-cash : 3796

Post by koizumi_ren_93 Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:04 pm

Koizumi patrols the hallways of the Shinigami Academy. Oftentimes, on Orientation Day, the occasional new student becomes overwhelmed, be it from anxiety, or facing more than they might have expected. In order to keep things moving smoothly, a Relief Team from the 4th Division stands by to tend to those who have succumbed to the mental strain.

"So far, so good..." Koizumi assures himself, remembering not that long ago when he, himself, stood in this very building for the first time. Lost in thought, Koizumi begins to wander, reminiscing about the hard years of study he put in until a startled "Yes, sir!" came from a nearby classroom, snapping Koizumi back into reality. "I suppose I have a little time..."

Koizumi slides the classroom door open slowly, his eyes wandering towards a nervous-looking student wearing one of the orientation armbands as a scarf, before returning his attention towards the front of the class.

"Please excuse my interruption," he speaks gently, bowing politely, "Ah, Vice-Captain Hazama, I was unaware that you were taking part in the orientation this year. Would you mind me standing in on your class?"
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:21 pm

-ok since now that we have 3 people involved in the thread we are going to establish a posting order. its usually a good thing to establish but ive noticed that not all threads seem to have one set up. our order will go-

1st-Hazama
    2nd-Akiayuki
    3rd-Koizumi

Hazama was looking out at the students that had responded and he noticed one of them was masked and writing something down.

Excuse me you in the mask, Akiayuki. we will be doing many things today, if you take notes the entire time youll miss the everything else that is going on.

suddenly a voice rang out from the doorway, Hazama had seen this person before in his travels around the Seireitei. He wore the markings of 4th division.

sure koizumi, you can join us the more the merrier. I usually try to make it to orientation day but usually my other activities impair my ability to do so. I am sure though that by the end of the day at least a few of these students may be in need of your talents.

Hazama grabbed one of the spare armbands and threw it to Koizumi.

Now that everyone is all set and ready we are going to head to the first spot on my version of the tour...the Zanjutsu Training Area

Hazama motioned everyone to follow him and started to walk out of the door.
    Akiayuki
    Akiayuki
    Human

Post by Akiayuki Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:36 pm

I become stiff again as Hazama addressed her after she had reopened her journal to right a few things.
    " oh um sorry sir I wasn't...uh never mind" I stop my self from rambling on. I look over at the door the way with the rest of the students and I notice he was 4th division and I think to myself" maybe I can learn a few things, I can never get my healing kido down" when I hear the vice captain mention the zanjustu training grounds, I get a bit over excited knowing by shear instinctive ability I can impress them there.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:10 am

OCC: Im going to move this along, Koizumi can jump in later.

Hazama looked at the student as she apologized, Hazama remembered how nervous some of the students in his class were on that first day.

Its ok, I just want you to actually experience things on this tour. If you focus more on your notes and less on whats going on you'll miss all of the splender that is this Academy

Hazama and his group walked through the halls of the Academy, they came across other groups of students and their groups but Hazama wouldn't waste his time explain each little classroom. Hazama lead the group into the Zanjutsu Training Area, very little had changed since he had been here. There was an instructor in the room cleaning, he looked up and nodded to Hazama then walked out of the room. Hazama walked into the middle of the room grabbing three shinai, he turned around and looked at the group.

Now we have this room all to ourselves I had made previous arrangements with the instructors. Now who would like to try their all against me

Hazama waited for anyone brave enough to step forward.

OCC: the next post (after your response) will be combat related, Ill walk you through it.
    Akiayuki
    Akiayuki
    Human

Post by Akiayuki Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:44 am

I fallowed with out hesitation as the vice captain lead as in a hurry almost through the halls of the academy. When they reached the zanjustu training hall I felt the calm and relaxing feeling I always felt. I hear Hazama call out for as to challenge him and I nearly step for word but move back again not wanting to show off.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:17 pm

Hazama paced back and forth, waiting for anyone who be brave enough to come forward and take a chance.

no one? no one at all? fine make me choose then.

Hazama walked up to the group of academy students and picked out two. The first was one of the larger academy students and the the second was the girl with the mask.

ok you two here are your swords and it doesn't matter who goes first

Hazama handed the two their swords.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:59 pm