Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Spiritual Arts Academy [Basic 101]

Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10931

Spiritual Arts Academy [Basic 101] Empty Spiritual Arts Academy [Basic 101]

Post by Zatoichi Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:50 am

Welcome Student to the Spiritual Arts Academy.

Basics 101

Guidelines
    We will work on small basics of what it takes to help you formulate a good structure at least to give the partner (other role player) that is also writing with you a clear picture of what you are saying, doing and trying to act like in character.

So when your ready just write as if you are joining the Academy for the first day and trying to find a place to sit and be ready to take instructions.
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

BD-cash : 4221

Spiritual Arts Academy [Basic 101] Empty Re: Spiritual Arts Academy [Basic 101]

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:06 am

This is the day when Takeshi need to join Academy to improve his skills as shinigami.Takeshi started his day as always whit shower.When he did all at home he started to go at shinigami academy.
    When he entered in Academy house there was almost no place where to seat.He saw some free spots but next to them was some creepy guys.He saw few spot's next to girl's but he was shy and he didnt know where to seat.

After Takeshi chosed seat next to girl named Yukira he was ready to hear a instruction's from a shinigami named Daydream . There was a lot of student's who was speaking and it anoyed him. Takeshi was nervous because next to him was a girl and also he didnt know what will be the instuction's in first day.

Yukira sayed - Hi what's your name if you noticed already mine ? She smiled and was nice to him.Takeshi was suprised that girl started to chat whit him but he just sayed - My name is Takeshi , and lets concentrate on instructor ! He was affraid that she will lam him for these cold word's but she just giggled and also drew attention to the instructor , who was now anoyed because almost no one have noticed him.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:48 am

YOU see Takeshi this sounds a lot more story driven and very believable. It engages your character Takeshi along with the rest of the class as well showing the unexpected turn of events with meeting a girl as well dealing with problematic classmates. Despite it all this would be a good example of trying to take the time and formulating your posts.

I want you to look at how this was created and be sure to try to attempt to create your posts in a manner much more story driven like this. By all means this is your exact same post that you wrote. The only thing is I chopped it up and gave it a bit more love with everything you wanted to bring forth in that posts of yours.

This is the day when Takeshi needed to join the Academy to improve his skills as a shinigami. The day started as always with a quick shower and fresh garments so that he doesn’t smell like he just woke up. Wanting to look his best for the instructor and potential comrades in the academy, Takeshi held a profound pride from within that no matter what he’ll stay positive with anything he is tasked with completing. When he entered through the Academy building he had difficulty figuring out where to sit since it was quite packed for the first day of orientation. Glancing and walking down the aisles, Takeshi saw a few free seats next to some loud creepy guys. And though he was quite shy he had also spotted some more next to a girl. A bit gun shy and timid, Takeshi just too this opportunity to avoid sitting next to the knuckle head guys and went to sit next to the girl who was more spunky and excited with this orientation than any other in the class.

Uneasy as he sat down, worried for what this instructor would turn out to be like kept Takeshi concerned more so with what could happen. Though attempted to shut down and wait he overheard an unexpected but sweet voice respond to him. “Hi what’s your name if you don’t mind me asking, I am Yukira,” The girl said who was sat right next to him. A bit choked up, Takeshi made his best effort to show kindness and respond back, “My….my name is Takeshi!” With a random nervous smile he tried to hide his nervousness that was only moments from happening with the instructor and this first day of class. Yukira did the same and smiled much more heavily as she wasn’t in the least bit worried as her smile alone was enough to give Takeshi a relief that everything will be alright.

========================================================

A few moments after seeing the class fill up with the new classmates that had been accepted into the Academy this year Zatoichi Martinez who is also the squad elevens captain as well as an instructor in the Shino Academy. Because the gotei is very short handed and in recovery for potential instructors a lot of the bulk of work is circulated amongst seated officers as well captains that have the time to help out. Zatoichi was a tall man of great stature, long flowing white hair that reached near the ends of his ankles. Proud and accepting of all his officers who had the edge to be strong and fearless, though he hated stupidity in his officers and was very quick to give them discipline should it be needed.

Doing so shun away a lot of potential upcoming shinigami from every joining his squad as they opt to join other places in the process. Though he could care less as his squad wasn’t for the timid and weak minded, the man had done a great deal of training and showed strong will to get to where he was at. Those that tested him knew they were picking a perfectionist when it came to leadership and training.

Reaching the podium as he oversees the entire class, Zatoichi speaks with a strong and clear tone in his voice. Unlike other captains that some on rare occasions will get the chance to meet will see that they show more compassion in helping out. Zatoichi isn’t a type to be compassionate so testing that patience can cost some much worse. “Alright today class I would like for you all to stand up and tell me a little bit about yourself, What do you wish to receive within this Academy and which areas of expertise are you hoping to excel or make the backbone for yourself? Don’t tell me which squad you want to join because that is not important right now so please when you are ready speak loud and clear,”

Giving the floor to the rest of the potential students to speak, Zatoichi waits patiently to see how the first few will want to respond back. He’ll use this as a way to test them from the start of how they speak and hold themselves even now.
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:51 pm

Takeshi listened quietly as the other students of the Academy tells about themself and he felt lucky that he was not the first to tell about himselfe.Soon he need to talk about himself but he was not sure of being able to present other's about himself somthing interesting.Before he spoke Yukira was telling about herself and Takeshi found out that she comes from a respected family who for centuries have good reputation at Soul Society.He felt strange as coming from the world of people and wanted to become a shinigami to find the murderer who killed his entire family, also he wanted to know something more about his father.He had much anger in his mind and he was controlled by his anger when he fight's.All of these thing's what he know's about his human life was told by an old shinigami who was banned from Soul Society.He was close frends whit Takeshi dad but he never told Takeshi or his dad's human name.He just told what happened whit Takeshi's family and who did all of it to them , Koichi was name of that old shinigami told Takeshi that he cant tell much thing's because it will be to much information at this time for Takeshi and he just can take that much.

Suddenly, the instructor spoke whit loud voice. " Maybe you'll tell about yourself ,where you come from and who you are? " Takeshi felt uncomfortable because there was any thought as to what they want to achieve in the future and he started a sentence with dashed language. " M-m-m-my name is Takeshi Yamamoto" He concantrated to not dash his voice.Then he continued " I come from a world of people. I died at age 22. I am living in Rukongai 112 years and i have met alot of shinigami from soul society. I want to become a shinigami to avenge my family who where killed " Also he knew who he need to look for , its the Arrancar named lokiOther students looked quite incredulous to Takeshi. It was hard to believe that his goal is revenge and that he would be able to kill.Although he wore a scarf that did not cover only his eyes however it was hard to see them because of the dark black hair who was almost fully in front of Takeshi eye's.

The instructor looked like he want to know more about this wierd kid and wanted to know something more about him and said, "Please go on"
    Takeshi continued to tell  "I want to learn how to deal with the zanpakuto and learn everything possible to be as strong as i can" He spoke softly as he was hard to talk when everyone has turned their attention to him, though many said among themselves. "Can i sit down and listen to other's ?" he said very quietly, and his cheeks began to blush.Yukira listened with excitement. Takeshi finally sat down and some people even laughed. Then he bowed his head and did not look anymore for instructor or other students.

Last edited by Takeshi Yamamoto on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9401

Post by Aki_624 Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Please note for future reference, Shinigami (especially students, and newbies) Do NOT remember their human lives what so ever. When souls are transfer into the soul society all memories virtually disappear.
    ============================================

"What a lively class you hold Zatchii-Sensei~"

From the classroom window a small shinigami spoke in a childish voice. She was much smaller in size then Zatoichi, with short silver hair and golden eyes that shined. Physically they were complete opposites, but the white haori on her back showed power wise they were about the same. The young petite girl leaned into the window more to see who was speaking and laughed. Aki was not the type of person to attend gatherings, much less visit the shinigami academy, a place where she almost flunked out cause her grades sucked.

Her face was looked with questionable eyes as most students did not recognize her, mostly due to the fact she never leaves her division. But by the umber on her back most students figured it out, but still questioned her position. She looked at the student that just finished speaking and smiled.

"How in the world do you expect to avenge your family if blush just by introducing yourself? "

Last edited by Aki_624 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:52 am

Takeshi did not understand how the instructor did know his thought of the Arrancar.He looked at the two instructors with questioning look at his face.He felt strangely he did not understand how she knows it and where did she get this information .

" You know it's strange that you know about it , no one know's about it exept me and my frend.You are probobly both Captain rank shinigami! " He watched them with a conscientious eye and thought the answer to her about how going to win Arrancar.
    "Do you think that I would come here if i would not like to Improve my skills to defeat him? Offcurse i came here to improve them , that one day i can revenge my family " Takeshi spoke very convincingly
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:32 am

Takeshi Yamamoto wrote:

" I come from a world of people. I died at age 22. I am living in Rukongai 112 years and i have met alot of shinigami from soul society. I want to become a shinigami to avenge my family who were killed by Arrancar named Loki" [/b]

You said the arrancar part yourself so of course I knew. Please fix your post ^^

If you got confused because I posted after you said it, my character heard what you said.
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:36 am

[ooc: ohh damn i wanted to that as his tought's]
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:15 am

be careful next time. To distinguished between thoughts and what you actually say is quite simple.

"Things your saying obviously go in quotations"

If your thinking something inside your head use italics or just state that your speaking inside your head.
    ============================
    EXAMPLE (a really brief one)

Seeing as the captain wanted each student to introduce themselves Takeshi stood up and spoke softly. "I would like to learn how to wield a zanpaktou as well as learn as much as I can about combat training so I may become strong." Although Takeshi's goals in this academy seemed rather simple and common he actually thought to himself, But my real goal is to become strong and powerful so I may avenge the arrancar who killed my parents. Loki.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:30 am

Takeshi Yamamoto wrote:Takeshi did not understand how the instructor knew his thoughts of the Arrancar. He looked at the two instructors with questioning look at his face.He felt strangely he did not understand how she knows it and where did she get this information .

" You know it's strange that you know about it , no one know's about it exept me and my frend.You are probobly both Captain rank shinigami! " He watched them with a conscientious eye and thought the answer to her about how going to win Arrancar.
    "Do you think that I would come here if i would not like to Improve my skills to defeat him? Of course i came here to improve them, that one day i can revenge my family " Takeshi spoke very convincingly
    The young shinigami captain jumped up and sat on the window sill while pulling out a piece of candy from her haori pocket. She popped it into her mouth while giggling. Its not that she knew by reading his mind, but it seemed pretty obvious. Arrancars killing human lives especially at the time of his death was nothing uncommon. The path of revenge was highly common, thought most shinigami probably die before they reached a level to defeat an arrancar. Chuckling a little bit she lifted her hands in "defeat"

"Alright Alright tough guy, let's hold on the revenge part for a bit. Why don't you relax a bit and give the floor to your instructor again, or another one of your fearless classmates?"

She smiled at Zatoichi before relaxing herself onto the windowsill seat where she could see all the bright new faces of the academy class.

Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:21 am

Watching both Aki talk with the rest of the class as she made her presence known to everyone especially the loud student by the name of takeshi. He smirked yet was also not in the least bit happy with how he could see a lot of hostility behind how this child believed that is what it meant to become a shinigami. Standing back as he healed more concern for the more proper and respectful yet well educated classmates that showed a kind of resolve that was greatly admired. Finally after much of disappointment display he realized and calmed his nerves before it let him get the better of him and shout like a angry man. “Alright relax those nerves takeshi I am glad you have a sense of why you want to become a shinigami but remember we being me and aki have seen many in terms of thousands upon thousands recruits that don’t listen to anything we say make it through the academy and go on their first assignment and all we see is them getting killed or worse getting others in their company in serious trouble. We are not always on the missions with our officers and sometimes when they mess up it’s not the captains or vice captains fault but the academy and that is why both myself and Aki have decided to correct that problem and attack it at the root of the core,” Walking away from the podium, Zatoichi ventured out toward the center of the room that oversaw the entire mass of 30 heads of students that looked down toward him with great interest.

Using his hand gesture along with a much deeper and more clear voice tone as he tried to give them all hope as well cold hard facts of this road to becoming the best you can be. “You will all have to come to facts that this is not something that is quite easily the sooner you realize that the better it will be for you to understand the great dedication, time and effort of blood, sweat and tears it will take every day of your existence to learn and adapt from the day before. You will lose your comrade that is a fact, sometimes nothing you do can change that. You will watch everything that is worked out ahead of time fall apart. Realizing this will help you learn to accept this and move forward. I don’t care what your story is as I heard a million upon million of them. Revenge, passion, love, etc the same story will always have the same results. Just stop with that crap and show me you want to learn don’t tell me anymore,”
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:43 pm

When Takeshi was listening he wanted to say a few words but changed his mind and shut his mouth.He admired the Captains of self-confident look and wanted to one day he will join them also as Captain rank.He realized that he was going to have to do all that he will be able to in their training and hoped that will not come in squad 4 because he was eager to show himself at his best. He began intrestate about Captain Aki she was a very interesting person and he wanted to know more about her.

Captain Martinez was quite noble by Takeshi view.On the side, he looked very strong and harsh. Takeshi surprised his zanpakuto. It looked like the edge of an ordinary wooden sword.

Suddenly he realized that the captain has finished speaking, and then he started asking some qwestion's to him.
    " When we can start our training and how do you pick us to the Squads ? "
    All of sudent he felt a great deal of respect for both the instructors.For the first time he began to realize that the shinigami are very respectable and noble, of course it was just stupid to judge only by the Captain's.He smiled even though no one could see it because he had a scarf in front of your mouth. He could not even remember the last time you were smiling. He soon wanted to start shinigami training and become familiar with the other captains. Takeshi felt great excitement be in the same room with such a strong instructors.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7059

Post by ShinishiNamba Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:49 am

OCC: Soundz said I could join, Im here to help
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Hazama wandered into the Academy, it felt like forever since he had been here last. Looking around into the classrooms, Hazama saw Captain Martinez and Captain Aki so being curious he snuck into the classroom and stood quietly in back. He heard Captain Aki remark on revenge and about the classmates, Hazama finally saw who the two Captains were talking to. Hazama laughed as he remembered when he had to introduce himself to the class.

Excuse me Captains I don't mean to interrupt but do you mind if i sit in on the class?

Hazama straightened himself and walked forward a little bit.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:58 am

Aki listened to the rest of Zatoichi's words carefully while staring out to the open field when a butterfly landed on her nose. Laughing she grabbed it with her fingers. Zatoichi surely wasn't going easy on the new students. Not even sugar coating the slightest grim facts about being shinigami, he was right though. Many die due to their lack of judgement, being blinded by their own goals. After Zatoichi finished speaking the student from before spoke up again, this time a fair enough question. Though asking about squads is a bit hasty for a new student but Aki knew almost everyone in the class was eager to enlist into a division and serve under a powerful captain.

"Don't worry so much about your squads right now, I mean in case you die or something. I don't want any of your hopes being let down about becoming a shinigami while bleed slowly and painfully to your own death. " Aki let out a big laugh and let the butterfly go. "Your training wise Zatoichi should know. I'm only here cause I missed out on too much paperwork. And this is my punishment." She sighed in defeat.

Soon another familiar face showed up in the classroom that made Aki smile and nodded at his simple request.

ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:15 am

Hazama looked around and found an open seat near the student that was being talked to by the Captains, he looked around at the Academy Students and toward the student named Takeshi. He was a fiery one alright but most people were but something deeper seemed to be eating away at him. As Hazama approached the open seat he bowed to Captain Martinez and waved at Captain Aki. Hazama looked at Takeshi and spoke up...

Hello my name is Hazama, I will be taking this seat.

Hazama looked back up to the Captains

sorry Captains please continue
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Takeshi turned infront of Hazama and gave a hand to shake his hand. "Nice to meet you Hazama , i am Takeshi!"He felt a little strange that one after the other coming in the classroom.He is pictured here would look like in the afternoon. The thought drove him shiver and nausea.He could not withstand the loaded space, because there's nothing to breathe and all are speaking very loud .

Takeshi looked at first as an instructor called Captain Zatoichi and he looked annoyed. When takeshi looked at the other instructor, she just smiled and looked like she is having fun.
    Then Takeshi took full attention on first instructor because he didnt want to get in trouble in first day.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:13 am

“Yeah you never tend to finish that paperwork do you Aki,” Zatoichi comments as he overhears Aki trying to explain why she tried to come into the Academy to pay a visit. Upon noticing as he looks to see a few short moments after of Hazama walk in wishing to join as well get a glimpse of the potential upcoming officers that wish to become a shinigami in the gotei. “It’s no trouble please join us Hazama and find a seat wherever should there be room that is,” Making note of showing the gratitude toward Hazama who has become quite the face around the gotei as a potential upcoming high ranking seated officer who could very well be in a running possibility for taking the test to become a vice captain.

"Alright for the first session let’s start with Reiastu and what it is exactly. We all know it’s the physical force/pressure that a person creates when released. Most Shinigami and Arrancar’s which are the counter parts or carbon copies of us just backwards can manipulate the release of their reiastu,” Taking this conversation in baby steps, Zatoichi further beings to discuss it before he decides to show it as well point to captain Aki and Hazama to demonstrate.

“The difference you must understand between spiritual pressure and spiritual energy is simple: Reiryoku is the amount of energy a being has stored within their body or in our case soul, whereas Reiastu is the pressure that a person’s Reiryoku exerts. The difference is much like energy and power. Power Being the amount of energy exerted per unit of time. Reiryoku will often have the highest levels of reiastu also. A skilled warrior can overcome a person possessing greater spirit energy by possessing greater spiritual pressure. This is done by having greater control over their own spirit energy,” After finishing a section of his topic, Zatoichi points to both Hazama and Captain Aki to show them what he is referring to.

“When you’re ready Captain Aki and Hazama would you show them what I am talking about?”

Signaling for both Captain Aki and Hazama to come down toward the front of the lecture hall should this get a bit rocky from either one of them showing this demonstration?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:26 am

“Yeah you never tend to finish that paperwork do you Aki,” Hearing Zatoichi's comment Aki let out a small laugh then stuck her tongue out at him. She was avoiding paperwork still and plans to finish it next to never and left it to her other squad members who probably wouldn't do a good job on it but at least it'll be done some way or another. As Zatoichi begins to talk about reiatsu to the students she played with a cat tail plant growing outside the window. Its almost a wonder how such a lax little girl became a captain. Aki also listened to Zatoichi carefully, she wasn't following every word or understanding it all herself. Which is understandable considering how her grades in the academy other then combat practices were highly low.

As Zatoichi called both her and Hazama down to demonstrate she laughed. Getting off her lazy butt from the windowsill she slowly walked with hands in her pockets. "Not gonna lie, I have no idea half the words he just said. " At the moment Aki's spiritual pressure was low, nothing emitted from her body. The room slowly began to feel colder but still nothing from the small captain. And without a lift of her finer or a crack in her smile she opened her eyes. A relativly strong spiritual pressure descended upon the students. Almost all students were pushed down by the reiatsu, a few only sweating trying to keep their head up. And one even throwing up. Compared to their classmates and teachers this pressure was far different.

After a few moments the pressure was gone as if it was never their. It took another few moments for the students to catch their breath again. Aki smiled at Zatoichi and then back at the students. "If you can't even keep your head up at that don't bother about asking what division your all gonna be in. That wasn't even a captains level of pressure." Aki pointed at the girl who threw up and the boy next to her. "Take her to the infirmary for a rest."
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:46 am

Hazama was surprised by the reactions from the Academy Students to Captain Aki's display of "power" but deep down inside he knew that he would probably not have done as well if a Captain had come into his class and done the same. Hazama looked around the room at the remaining students and then looked for Takeshi to make sure that he was still in the room. Looking to Captain Aki, Hazama stepped forward and was ready to show off his contribution to the lesson.

Thank Captain Aki for a wonderful example

Hazama looked down toward his Zanpakuto and then spoke up.

Everyone who knows what these are?

Hazama lifted his Zanpakuto into the air moving them so that everyone could his blades. Looking around at the students they looked slightly afraid that something else might happen that would be painful to them and the finally a voice rang out and a small girl spoke up...

Its your Zanpakuto but it seems different from the Asauchi that we are given

Hazama was impressed but the answer though he shouldn't have been considering these were students. Hazama congratulated the student then continued.

This is my Zanpakuto its name is Hinomoto-Toushin, now as I am sure that you all know that not all zanpakuto are the same but they can be similar. My Zanpakuto is an elemental type as is Captain Aki's. My zanpakuto is fire based and id like to show you what that means.

Hazama looked around and released his zanpakuto, being careful to not burn the area around him or near by students Hazama continued...

Some day you all shall unlock your zanpakuto and meet the spirit that resides inside. Your zanpakuto will be unique to you and only you, though do not get me wrong there have been situations where two shinigami have gotten the same the zanpakuto spirit. Situations like that are resolved by a duel to the death basically for only one shinigami can the spirit it can never be shared.

Hazama looked around the room, his speech seemed to place the room in a somber mood. Hazama noticed a student in back that must have fallen asleep during his part of the lesson, Hazama looked at him and lit his papers on fire and dismissed his Shikai. Hazama looked toward Captian Aki and Captain Martinez and gave a nod and stepped back slightly behind the 11th Division Captain.
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:47 am

Takeshi seen as Captain Aki suddenly changed her spiritual pressure and he was amazed that so many was not pushed down.He only felt the cold around the heart, which was very distressing pain but he did not show anything that would not look weak.Although he did not show anything about his pain when he took look at the Captain aki he tought she know's because she made this mess.

Hazama also showed some great samples, it looked impressive as he used zanpakuto.Takeshi knew even if Hazama is not an captain he is definitely one of the strongest in his squad.He soon wanted to learn everything they showed both Aki and Hazama.

He watched as the girl is taken away and the boy who was left badly by Captain Aki reenacments.Then he politely looked Instructors and Hazama with whom he wanted to learn more. "Would you please be able to show a demonstration difficult, of course we can not even yet but I would like to see something more." After a small pause he continued, "And if you please give us something out of it quickly teach" He looked significantly Captain's
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:41 pm

[I'm not understanding what you just asked. I'm assuming a further demonstration as well as a quick lesson on zanpaktou wielding?]
    ------------------
    As Hazama explained Zanpaktous to the students she smiled with pride at her brilliant divisioner. The explanation of what type of zanpaktous there were, and different situation with zanpaktous even impressed her. She seemed like a student herself listening to Zatoichi and Hazama. She laughed at the student sleeping in the back as it was a reminder of herself back as a student. And as a captain... As Hazama lit the students paper on fire she had a small sweatdrop. 'Thank god Hazama wasn't my teacher back in the day.'

"Not too sure if a practice round of sword fighting is in our agenda right now. But as for a lesson I guess I can say a few things." Aki smiled at Zatoichi. "No matter how strong you get and how powerful and ready you think you are for a shikai, you won't get one. The spirit will choose whether you are worthy or not to wield its power. Since a zanpaktou's shape and ability reflect one's soul it know you better then anyone. You have to remember, a shinigami's duty isn't just to obtain shikai and obliterate hollows. We must also perform konso and send pulses to the soul society. To keep balance between worlds."

Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:41 am

Takeshi has become bored sitting in the classroom and watch as the instructors talk to each to other.He looked out of the window and there he saw the sun shines and how some people are happy to walk around. He even began to tought that he looks at the illusions he had seen a great deal of suffering and pain that he wanted to help people who have them.

He stood up and said to the instuctors. " Well I think I will now speak of all what you see here that i am asking both of you to learn us how to use shinigami abilities " Many students spoke concurring and even began to hiss.Takeshi hoped that this outburst will not make instructors angry at him, and so he will not pose very problem at the task's what will be in future for him and his commrade's . He was very sure that one day he will become shinigami even if he need to be tousand of year's at this class.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:38 am

Hazama began laugh at the outburst, this is something he would have never done before meeting Captain Aki her influence relaxed the former samurai. He moved forward and approached the student Takeshi

You all do realize that it is only day one correct? I just want it to be known

Hazama looked back at Captain Aki and Captain Martinez looking for some sense of approval.

That you will learn many things in your time here but also know that those of you managed to withstand Captain Aki's desplay of Reiatsu would not be able to withstand the full power of both of these Captains. So I suggest you all relax and in the words of my old teacher "Learn to listen before you listen to learn".

Hazama then turned around and took his place to the left of Captain Martinez.

Im sorry Captains I hope I did not over step my limits or boundaries
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:07 pm

Aki smiled at Hazama and waved her hands, indicating that Hazama said what needed to be said and wasn't over stepping his bounds as all. Hazama was correct in every word he said. This student was too eager, and it was only the first day of classes. Though she was a bit surprised at Hazama's random burst of laughter. But also was rather pleased with it.

"Hazama's right, its only your first day. My class didn't start any real combat and kido practice till about 3 weeks in. Not only that you also need to learn the properties of Konso before even attempting on a real spirit. This whole class has a lot to learn before even beginning to pick up even a wooden sword."

Aki stepped up a bit with her hands on her hips and observed the faces of the class. "You all have some potential but if you keep jumping into action you'll die even before stepping into the real world." She lifted her umbrella and pointed it at Takeshi. "So unless you want me to kick your butt back into the Rukongai I suggest you just settle down and learn to be patient."

Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:19 am

Zatoichi watched as both captain Aki and her favorite solider displayed a remarkable view of what he was talking about to the class and with that he knew Takeshi had no idea how to climb this hill as of yet and came to the conclusion that this will be the end of today’s small introduction for this class session. “Please everyone head back to your respected dorms and will conduct something else in the next viewing that will at least position all of you with a teacher.”

Waving to all the students as they departed out the main hall and toward their barracks, looking on toward Aki and Hazama of helping him with this small little introduction class, Zatoichi takes this moment to gather his belongings and head back to his own squad to further resume things into the squad for future soldiers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:09 pm